Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 54. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think mintpal and the bots or mintbots have done this coin no favours i am starting to dislike mintpal a lot... hmmmm
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
the loss of btc on this investment is painful to watch. I could've sold during the pump and came out with a few grand but this is just ridiculous.

yea pretty much hurtful i made my self a good profit on the second peak when mintpal came to play got out at .007 and got back in at 002 thinking is was going to rebound back up, at that point cryptsy never add it the coin and after making 8.5 btc rebyuing with 3 btc im still holding and buying some more with what i made and the mintpal peak, hopefully we get some big investors with some heavy btc movement.
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org

For those of you who have some Spaincoins at Cryptorush, I've been asking CryptoRush about spaincoin being in "maintenance" mode. They still aren't answering. FYI CryptoRush is currently insolvent after a big previous hack and the recent Blackcoin screwup:

00:42 <@DannyTanner> I'd like to explain what's going on with CryptoRush because you all deserve to know, and I believe in transparency
00:43 <@DannyTanner> Most recently, there were technical issues that led to the loss of Zeit and BC for some of our users.
00:43 <@DannyTanner> Long story short, we are going to compensate them for the losses, not leaving them high and dry.
00:44 <@DannyTanner> Now, one more obvious thing people are encountering are the lag/login issues with CR.
00:45 <@DannyTanner> The login issues are okay, however issues found with lag or site unresponsiveness is due to the DDoS attacks we are currently experiencing.
00:46 <@DannyTanner> To address this issue, we are in the process of obtaining better servers, with stronger uplinks, and greater hardware power.
00:46 <@DannyTanner> We also are putting new security measures that will assist in deterring any potential future DDoS attack.
00:47 <@DannyTanner> As a result, you guys will experience a CryptoRush that has some much due stability.
00:47 <@DannyTanner> Not to mention, amazing performance.
00:47 <@DannyTanner> Over the next few days, we will be working with the previous dev team to migrate our data to more powerful servers.
00:47 <@DannyTanner> We will be keeping regular updates on our twitter channel.
00:48 <@DannyTanner> You're probably thinking, "this is too huge a challenge"
00:48 <@DannyTanner> That's why I'm the new CEO, to make these necessary changes that will revolutionize what you think of CryptoRush.
00:48 <@DannyTanner> I do have future plans to add more support staff, perhaps a live chat for instance.
00:48 <+ThisWeeksCoin> If you have the funds to recover the lost BTC, there's nothing which can't be done in the future.
00:49 <+duuuuuude> is there a way to prove who your are and that the association is now behind cryptorush
00:49 <+duuuuuude> sorry to interupt
00:49 <@DannyTanner> We have an action plan that is being put in place for the lost BTC.
00:49 <@DannyTanner> Once the deficit is covered, regular operations will resume.
00:49 <@DannyTanner> We have not disabled BTC withdrawals to be clear.
00:50 <@DannyTanner> We are dealing with an unfortunate set of circumstances, but we are doing everything in our power to resolve it.
00:50 <@DannyTanner> Dealing with server stability, and lag issues, making it easier for people to trade, is a huge priority, as well as bolstering security.
00:50 <@DannyTanner> Alright well
00:50 <@DannyTanner> to end on this
00:51 <+ThisWeeksCoin> Just one suggestion. Avoid IRC. This isn't a place where people should be informed about anything. Blogs / live support ( tickets ) is the most effective way to assist people
00:51 <@DannyTanner> I'm happy to be here, because I love crypto as much as the next guy
00:51 <@DannyTanner> My ultimate goal, is to ensure that everyone is happy with CryptoRush, and using it as their main exchange.
00:51 <@Devianttwo> Someone asked me so one more thing
00:51 <@DannyTanner> Thanks
00:51 <@Devianttwo> BTC withdraws are not disabled as danny said.
00:51 <@Devianttwo> however, there is no btc in the site RIGHT NOW for you to withdraw
00:52 <@Devianttwo> there will be once Danny and his team get the money on the site.
00:52 <@Devianttwo> just give it a while for them to finish taking over everything.
00:52 <+duuuuuude> i am sending a couple of mbtc right now as  sign of solidarity
00:52 <@DannyTanner> We haven't given up, in fact, it's because we care, that we are making all these advancements.
00:52 <@Devianttwo> Also on a side note. I am no longer staff of cryptorush. HOWEVER, I will help out DannyTanner and his team in regards to moving all the files and making sure things are working.
00:53 <@DannyTanner> +1 --^
00:53 <@Devianttwo> Shall we unmoderate DannyTanner
00:53 <+ThisWeeksCoin> I'd like to chat with you, DannyTanner, in PM.
00:53 <@DannyTanner> Sure
00:53 dannytrader, the leaked document about the 950 btc hack that cryptorush suffered, and the accusation of having volontary tricked the market with selling share of a company in imsolvence stats, what is the new ownership position about this? you will buy back all the fraud shares at the sale price?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
the loss of btc on this investment is painful to watch. I could've sold during the pump and came out with a few grand but this is just ridiculous.
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org
Activity: 195
How about "BEERCOIN" fellas?? And after we saturate that market we introduce "HANGOVERCOIN"  Grin Grin Grin

And then "DRINKONEMOREBEERONHANGOVERCOIN" next in queue.  Grin

+ 1,000,000,000   Grin Grin Grin
For those lost souls waiting for the rest of the world to realise the importance of SpainCoin ... I have found the solution to kill the time:

Drink Spanish Lager, its awesome  Grin

Cheers!

I drink Grāfs fon Zīverss ALE now  Grin

its awesome too

Not had that one, but it's now on my list to find and drink  Grin ...

Visit Latvia. Here are many good beers to try.

I would love to, I will add it to my list of destinations  Cool

If you'll need a beer guide, contact me. Cheesy

Will do  Cool
Activity: 336
The faucet http://coinok.pw/faucet/spa/ is dry:

Could you fill it, please? Thanks in advance!
Activity: 207
Question: If I already have cgminer running on Ubuntu, can I just download and install(deflate) vertminer in the same folder (downloads) ? And it should work with my ati drivers and all?

Any LINUX NERDS here that can answer this?? I wanna mine SPA!  Cheesy
for what i know if the drivers work well with scrypt or any other algo theres no problem your OpenCl is working...
go ahead compile vertminer in downloads but on a new folder for vertminer only Wink

You need 2 thing, 4GB RAM MIN (or more if you have a powerfull rig) and compile vertminer with "ADL_SDK". If you can't compile it... i can do it via ssh for a cheap price in btc or SPA.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
Question: If I already have cgminer running on Ubuntu, can I just download and install(deflate) vertminer in the same folder (downloads) ? And it should work with my ati drivers and all?

for what i know if the drivers work well with scrypt or any other algo theres no problem your OpenCl is working...
go ahead compile vertminer in downloads but on a new folder for vertminer only Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Someone got big snatch of 5700 SPA @28k. I Think pump should be expected. This guy was working hard with buy/sell order manipulations to get that amount. Hmmm...
legendary
How about "BEERCOIN" fellas?? And after we saturate that market we introduce "HANGOVERCOIN"  Grin Grin Grin

And then "DRINKONEMOREBEERONHANGOVERCOIN" next in queue.  Grin
legendary
For those lost souls waiting for the rest of the world to realise the importance of SpainCoin ... I have found the solution to kill the time:

Cheers!

its awesome too

If you'll need a beer guide, contact me. Cheesy

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Cheers!

its awesome too

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 266

spa.pool.mn invites you to mine SpainCoin! 0% fee!
At pool.mn branded pools you will enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime as ~2Gh/s worth of miners all over the world do!

owner of this pool is a known scammer who ripped off many people on GNS coin by running off with 5 million prize fund.  He keeps making new accounts with new names to try and promote this lame pool constantly, be warned, use at your own risk.

Pages:
Jump to: