Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 56. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
How return my SPA from cryptorush???
I don't know when or how people will be able to withdraw anything from Cryptorush:
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/03/26/cryptorush-support-worker-leaks-inside-info/

glad i got out of there last week, wow.
if it smells like fish, it's fish! Tongue

edit: if your'e looking for an exchange, MINTPAL is awesome in support and trading system!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org
I don't know when or how people will be able to withdraw anything from Cryptorush:
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/03/26/cryptorush-support-worker-leaks-inside-info/
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

Are you happy to call people as morons, you smart guy!

People are still hoping with all those texts.
Don't quote him, just push ignore.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Shit never changes in this thread "let me buy when they are cheap", "we will be at cryptsy by tomorrow", "pump incoming"
HAHAHA FUCKING MORONS
Minus the Craptsy news it sounds like any Bitcoin thread.

"Small rise coming!"
"Cheap coins coming!"
"My technicals, MACD say blah blah blah"

Where do you think "To the Moon" and CCMF originated? In Bitcoin threads! They been shouting "Too the Moon" since last December!

ONE group says its going UP, ONE group says its going DOWN and they almost NEVER admit they were wrong.

HAHA FUCKING MORONS

Are you happy to call people as morons, you smart guy!

People are still hoping with all those texts.
legendary
Shit never changes in this thread "let me buy when they are cheap", "we will be at cryptsy by tomorrow", "pump incoming"
HAHAHA FUCKING MORONS

Noone forces you to read this thread, MORONIEST OF MORONS!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
SPA earned a lot of BTC, but you need to observe the market and not just wait for the ups and investors
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary
I don't know i bought back in @ 0.0025 - 0.003 so i am a bag holder. 2000 coins.

I have not seen anything other than hope for this coin no real push i cannot say i am holding up much faith now to be honest. I think it has become a day traders coin now and well they will kill anything as long as they get 0.25 btc a day..

I will just hold now and see, it will be good or bad. But i think once we see coins going to Spanish people we will see a decline. Although 60 euro cents each is not going to help the people of Spain cannot even buy a good loaf of bread for that!

I think supply is not helping but i know nothing lol
me too bought at that price  Cry feel bad now Sad

I think everybody, who are holding, feels bad. I even didn't exploit pumps to gain my coin count. I try to be optimistic, therefore am afraid to sell, thinking price should go up soon. But no, people spoil the market with their shameless orders.
My dreams to earn some extra money flew away at the moment I got in SPA from BC at the hottest moment. I am considering leave these things for some time. What will be, will be. There are a lot more fun and enjoyable things in life rather than money, which comes (or goes) through your nervous system. I am kinesthetic personality type, therefore started got really bad physical feelings. I must think about health. No money will buy it.

My average buy price is still around 0.0024. Will it be there, I don't know, but still hope is.

I'll going to do something useful, to fill my life with purpose, not thinking dumb about prices, numbers, etc. Let those who feels fulfilled doing trading job move the market. Money is not a life purpose, good feelings, emotions and happiness are. Many will say how's it possible without money. It is, just change your attitude to it, and you'll have it. Money is just another form of energy.

Don't let yourself feel bad because of this dirty sh**ful cryptoworld.

i hear u brother.
yet still, trading crypto is a an extremely stressful hobby.
therefore, one must have ground rules for trading. belive me i lost alot and also thought about quitting.
i am now trading my last 0.6 btc after i lost 1.7
its funny, cuz now there's no more stress, i can sleep at night without looking at charts 24/7. only cold decisions and applying what i learned these last 2 months of trading. feels great to trade with no emotions. if u keep it professional u will see profit.
its hard work and yes, u can always lose it all.
i suggest reading a book about stock market, methods and strategies before trading.
cheer up buddy, your'e not alone.
use people's weaknesses - dont become one of them.
rough game indeed

Thanks for sharing with your experience and advice!

I am glad that I didn't lost the fiat money I invested. I lost some nerve cells and much much time I have spent in front of PC. Now my spare time I'll devote to electronic music production and car repair. Of course, no profit from that in money form, but it is emotionally healing.

Good luck!

Activity: 122
I don't know i bought back in @ 0.0025 - 0.003 so i am a bag holder. 2000 coins.

I have not seen anything other than hope for this coin no real push i cannot say i am holding up much faith now to be honest. I think it has become a day traders coin now and well they will kill anything as long as they get 0.25 btc a day..

I will just hold now and see, it will be good or bad. But i think once we see coins going to Spanish people we will see a decline. Although 60 euro cents each is not going to help the people of Spain cannot even buy a good loaf of bread for that!

I think everybody, who are holding, feels bad. I even didn't exploit pumps to gain my coin count. I try to be optimistic, therefore am afraid to sell, thinking price should go up soon. But no, people spoil the market with their shameless orders.
My dreams to earn some extra money flew away at the moment I got in SPA from BC at the hottest moment. I am considering leave these things for some time. What will be, will be. There are a lot more fun and enjoyable things in life rather than money, which comes (or goes) through your nervous system. I am kinesthetic personality type, therefore started got really bad physical feelings. I must think about health. No money will buy it.

My average buy price is still around 0.0024. Will it be there, I don't know, but still hope is.

I'll going to do something useful, to fill my life with purpose, not thinking dumb about prices, numbers, etc. Let those who feels fulfilled doing trading job move the market. Money is not a life purpose, good feelings, emotions and happiness are. Many will say how's it possible without money. It is, just change your attitude to it, and you'll have it. Money is just another form of energy.

i hear u brother.
yet still, trading crypto is a an extremely stressful hobby.
therefore, one must have ground rules for trading. belive me i lost alot and also thought about quitting.
i am now trading my last 0.6 btc after i lost 1.7
its funny, cuz now there's no more stress, i can sleep at night without looking at charts 24/7. only cold decisions and applying what i learned these last 2 months of trading. feels great to trade with no emotions. if u keep it professional u will see profit.
its hard work and yes, u can always lose it all.
i suggest reading a book about stock market, methods and strategies before trading.
cheer up buddy, your'e not alone.
use people's weaknesses - dont become one of them.
rough game indeed
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
SpainCoin P2pool

http://international.servehttp.com:26490

--scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://international.servehttp.com:26490 -u YourSpaincoinAddress -p x

Updated to the new wallet using Scrypt-N!

Spread the hashes!!

Remember you can't mine with  a scrypt miner , you need to mine with scrypt-n (vertminer or similar) https://vertcoin.org/#mining
legendary
i know must of us feel sad that is going back to the 30s and yea im currently holding 4588 coins, but looking at aurora after the first day of the drop and how this coin has over come problems it has great potential ¨great dev too¨, if you happen to have a little more btc just buy some more, every time it goes down i find my self buying 500 to 1000.

I have much, much less. Just 926
Activity: 322
i know must of us feel sad that is going back to the 30s and yea im currently holding 4588 coins, but looking at aurora after the first day of the drop and how this coin has over come problems it has great potential ¨great dev too¨, if you happen to have a little more btc just buy some more, every time it goes down i find my self buying 500 to 1000.
legendary

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
What about giving the coins away but preventing the citizens from spending them right away?  They need to at least hold on to them for 3 months maybe.  Or maybe a random amount of time between 2-6 months.

This type of approach only delays the inevitable... once the waiting period is over then everyone will still dump. The way to overcome this is to create a scenario where the demand is higher than the supply or the two are in equilibrium.

If the demand is high, then people will be more likely to hold. The fundamental problem with an airdrop is that the supply all of a sudden greatly outpaces the demand of the crypto community which is speculating on future prices (as in AUR). The scaling of SPA stages (100,50,25,10,1 SPA/person) helps create a scenario where early adopters are rewarded and will have more of a stake in Spaincoin than those who join in later stages. Knowing that you will have more SPA than future adopters puts people in a position of greater power and increases the likelihood of people holding air-dropped SPA; but only slightly

If the Spaincoin airdrop is handled delicately as I posted earlier (see below), with a steady premine supply that corresponds to mining contributions over time, it might be possible to keep supply/demand in check while an infrastructure is able to be developed for Spaincoin. On the other hand, if you provide a currency with no immediate uses to a large population while the value is high, then there will be no reason to hold and SPA will die.

------------------------------------------------------------

SpainCoinDev,

Let me first start off by saying how impressed I was with your ability to identify a problem with the coin (multipool abuse) and resolve the situation very quickly with the hardfork to scrypt-n. After seeing the course that AUR has taken with the airdrop, I think we can learn a few things about how to distribute the coin to Spain.

I think the best way to go about the airdrop is slow and steady. If you could keep the current influx of coins on the market the same rate as current mining allows, I think Spaincoin could be extremely successful.

Here is what a plan for distribution could look like to accomplish this:

1) On the day of the airdrop, cut the current mining rewards in half (from 100 SPA / 2 min to 50 SPA / 2 min). This would cut the number of mined coins per day from 72,000 to 36,000. You could now make up the other half of coins entering the market from the premine equal to 36,000 SPA / day. You could keep the same distribution Stages as previously proposed. Every Spanish citizen that claims their coins would take a number in line consistent to when they register for their coins. This would give you 360 people per day receiving their 100 SPA. At the rate of 36,000 SPA per day, it would take ~ 138 days to distribute the first stage of coins (5M).

2) At the beginning of stage 2, you will keep the mining rewards at 50 SPA / 2 min. This will maintain 36,000 SPA per day to come from mining. You will keep the same rate of coins per day to enter the market (72,000 SPA) by releasing 36,000 SPA/day to Spanish citizens at 50 SPA per day per person. Spanish citizens will again be assigned a number by when they register for their coins. The 2nd stage will grant 720 Spanish citizens 50 SPA/day and will take ~69 days to distribute the 2.5M coins.

3) At the beginning of stage 3, you will keep the mining rewards at 50 SPA / 2 min. This will maintain 36,000 SPA per day to come from mining. You will keep the same rate of coins per day to enter the market (72,000 SPA) by releasing 36,000 SPA/day to Spanish citizens at 25 SPA per day per person. Spanish citizens will again be assigned a number by when they register for their coins. The 3rd stage will grant 1440 Spanish citizens 25 SPA/day and will take ~69 days to distribute the 2.5M coins.

4) Stage 4 will be associated with a second mining reward halving from 50 to 25 SPA per 2 minutes. This will allow for 18,000 SPA/day to be released from mining. The total number of coins per day entering the market will remain at 72,000 SPA through the distribution of 54,000 SPA per day to Spanish citizens. At the stage 4 figures, 5,400 citizens will receive their 10 SPA/ day based again upon their registration number. The 8M coins will take ~148 days to distribute.

5) Stage 5 will maintain the same mining reward of 25 SPA / 2 min and a total of 18,000 SPA/day. At the stage 5 figures, 54,000 Spanish citizens will receive their 1 SPA per day based upon their registration number. The 7M coins will take ~129 days to distribute.

The distribution timeline will last for approximately 1.5 years in total based on this system. You could have block rewards continue to halve every 8 months for the remainder of coins to be mined following the last stage of distribution.

Overall, I believe a system like this will greatly aid in the widespread adoption of Spaincoin as well as help maintain/improve its value over time.

This.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

me too bought at that price  Cry feel bad now Sad
Activity: 308

Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users you can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=update_coin&coin_id=SPA

regards
Activity: 223
HAHAHA FUCKING MORONS
Minus the Craptsy news it sounds like any Bitcoin thread.

"Small rise coming!"
"Cheap coins coming!"
"My technicals, MACD say blah blah blah"

Where do you think "To the Moon" and CCMF originated? In Bitcoin threads! They been shouting "Too the Moon" since last December!

ONE group says its going UP, ONE group says its going DOWN and they almost NEVER admit they were wrong.

HAHA FUCKING MORONS
Activity: 196
%insert your text% soon!
HAHAHA FUCKING MORONS
at todays prices this just great, lets keep buying all theses cheap coins.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: