Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 65. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
We still have time to buy SPA before big growth
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Writing in big red font, along with dribble as content claiming scam, please don't expect anyone to take you seriously. Go to another thread/coin that you like and use your energy positively.

He is just trolling lol
Probably a multipool owner or just received his ASIC mining equipment today.  Cheesy

For anyone with gpu mining equipment or money invested in spaincoin, the hardfork by the developer was a gift from the heavens. I couldn't believe how quickly and well it was transitioned. This gives me a lot more faith and trust in the dev... if anybody can actually pull off an airdrop for a country coin, i gotta believe spaincoin will be the one to do it.

Gonna say this transition was truly smooth, Dev contacted pools and exchanges managers before action which suggests he is really responsible and able to run a coin like this. Again good job Dev, Let's make spaincoin better
Activity: 277
Writing in big red font, along with dribble as content claiming scam, please don't expect anyone to take you seriously. Go to another thread/coin that you like and use your energy positively.

He is just trolling lol
Probably a multipool owner or just received his ASIC mining equipment today.  Cheesy

For anyone with gpu mining equipment or money invested in spaincoin, the hardfork by the developer was a gift from the heavens. I couldn't believe how quickly and well it was transitioned. This gives me a lot more faith and trust in the dev... if anybody can actually pull off an airdrop for a country coin, i gotta believe spaincoin will be the one to do it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I need a config file for vertminer for 4 R 9 290 SAPPHIRE card ...

help plz
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

He is just trolling lol
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
nice to hold a few hundred of this coin. i am sure we will reach 0.1 after aurora airdrop will get media attention.
thx dev.
Activity: 490
Well I've managed to increase my holdings in SPA, without spending any more money  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
when did SPA decide to switch to NScrypt?  Anyway I just found out so my miners are pointing...
Last friday and it was widely announced on saturday. It had to be done quickly, middlecoin had driven almost all the honest miners away by today. It was a matter of days for the coin to get killed. Probably the  quickest and riskiest hardfork ever... but it was necessary.

I think it would be good to update topic of this thread to inform people about new hashing algo:

SpainCoin: freedom for Spain, NOW ON SCRYPT-N Adaptive - NO ASICs, UPDATE WALLETS
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
OK. So just because everybody here was so supportive with others, I have managed to set my miner in surprisingly optimum parameters. (after a few hours of hard tweaking ofc!)
So just thought of putting these settings up for anybody that has a similar rig!

Miner rig setup:
Celeron 2.7
Extreme4 Mobo
2x4gb Corsair Vengeance
80Gb sata hdd
3 x 7970 Sapphire Vapor-x (BIOS reflashed to OC) 11197-12

Vertcoin miner 0.5.3 Setup:

color 02
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

vertminer.exe --scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://spain.speedhash.eu:21492 -u xxx -p xxx --intensity 13 --lookup-gap 2 -g 1 -w 512 --shaders 2048 --thread-concurrency 8193 --gpu-engine 1070 --gpu-powertune -20 --gpu-memclock 1490 --gpu-threads 2

Gives me constant 384/367/384 Kh and I'm REAL happy with these settings.

If I've helped anybody with these please feel free to donate, and have a Great Day!

SPA   -   ScRAHi4B8ydgLSanTdMEYwb9n7awhkH2JS

I always add 'DEL *.bin' to the miner batch file too. Stray bin files are of no use and can cause hardware errors and configuration issues, especially if you change settings.  e.g.

Code:
@ECHO off
CLS
COLOR 20
CD C:\Miners\vertminer-0.5.3\
DEL *.bin
C:\Miners\vertminer-0.5.3\vertminer.exe  --config C:\Miners\vertminer-0.5.3\Configs\spaincoin_mining.conf
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
ok i got me my wallet and ready for action donations welcomed my poor wallet 0 coins lol, to bad i don't live in spain why did my grandparents have to move to the USA lol didnt they know that 75 years later they would be offering free coins to people in spain

ShcPUnBp9u6Bq9BbLZbBTYsJ3Y29ZyGdQn
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org
when did SPA decide to switch to NScrypt?  Anyway I just found out so my miners are pointing...
Last friday and it was widely announced on saturday. It had to be done quickly, middlecoin had driven almost all the honest miners away by today. It was a matter of days for the coin to get killed. Probably the  quickest and riskiest hardfork ever... but it was necessary.
Activity: 102
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org
Iam mining at crunchpool, after updating the wallet a few I think around 7-15 immatured spa disappeared.
Are they lost?
Both the old pool and the new pool were running at the same time for some time around the time of the fork. If you were mining on the old (scrypt) pool and it got blocks on the old chain, those coins are not valid in the new chain after the fork. Check your addresses in the block explorer.
Iam mining at crunchpool, after updating the wallet a few I think around 7-15 immatured spa disappeared.
Are they lost?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
OK. So just because everybody here was so supportive with others, I have managed to set my miner in surprisingly optimum parameters. (after a few hours of hard tweaking ofc!)
So just thought of putting these settings up for anybody that has a similar rig!

Miner rig setup:
Celeron 2.7
Extreme4 Mobo
2x4gb Corsair Vengeance
80Gb sata hdd
3 x 7970 Sapphire Vapor-x (BIOS reflashed to OC) 11197-12

Vertcoin miner 0.5.3 Setup:

color 02

vertminer.exe --scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://spain.speedhash.eu:21492 -u xxx -p xxx --intensity 13 --lookup-gap 2 -g 1 -w 512 --shaders 2048 --thread-concurrency 8193 --gpu-engine 1070 --gpu-powertune -20 --gpu-memclock 1490 --gpu-threads 2

Gives me constant 384/367/384 Kh and I'm REAL happy with these settings.

If I've helped anybody with these please feel free to donate, and have a Great Day!

SPA   -   ScRAHi4B8ydgLSanTdMEYwb9n7awhkH2JS
Activity: 196

He is just trolling lol
Merit: 501
Why is changing the algo a scam? The coin was being hit up by multipools this is good for the coin
Activity: 490
Activity: 87

W T F START Scrypt AND NOW Scrypt-N  MAY BE After a week Change to SHA3 AND After a week Change to  SHA 265 Tell me when  change TO CPU ALGO  Cheesy
 BIG SCAM

You mad bro?
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: