Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 63. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Well, i guess maybe dev should consider creation of some multipool like blackcoin devs did to give constant buying pressure? I think this coin has much potential with new algo and support of people of Spain fighting with banksters right now. Spaincoin should cost 5$ atleast i guess. However coin has to be promoted much better then now, especially among the people of Spain imho.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Someone, who sells now, will cry later. Like me, when I sold BC cheaply
legendary
Most of all I would like to see a slow steady grow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
spaincoin is looking good on coinwarz more miners will join up soon.
legendary
And the same old price story has begun
legendary
ddos, stay frosty guys
Everyone is moving their bitcoin from cryptsy to mintpal to buy SpainCoin before liftoff.  Just my theory  Smiley

Yeah, sounds good, but I doubt about it.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
P2pool (RO)

http://international.servehttp.com:26490

--scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://international.servehttp.com:26490 -u YourSpaincoinAddress -p x

Updated to the new wallet using Scrypt-N!
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
ddos, stay frosty guys
Everyone is moving their bitcoin from cryptsy to mintpal to buy SpainCoin before liftoff.  Just my theory  Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Cryptorush is having massive issues. Everyone is moving to Mintpal

CR is out dated and has a sketchy system, no wonder
Activity: 182
The Crypto Analyst
Cryptorush is having massive issues. Everyone is moving to Mintpal
Activity: 219
Seems like Mintpal stopped responding for an hour ago.

Hmmm. Now Mintpal has been attacked?!  Embarrassed
mintpal dead
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel

Hmmm. Now Mintpal has been attacked?!  Embarrassed

they just put up the overcapacity warning page...glad I withdrew all my Spaincoins last night

edit: anyway it smells kinda fishy, last time it happened if I remember correctly was when they added coins to cryptsy and everyone rushed to move them from mintpal to cryptsy because of better price at launch...anyway now I can't see any reason for overcapacity  Undecided
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
It doesn't look like anyone has noticed what happened last night so I will explain, because I was watching it very carefully...

There was a massive upwards momentum surging after the fork. When it got to about 0.00085, someone or some people started a massive, MASSIVE dump. It was very professional, they maintained the price reasonably well (they definitely used software or a bot for this - it was split into hundreds of sell orders which kept appearing as people bought).  They dumped just under 0.0008 and very slowly went down to where it is now at 0.00054. They are STILL dumping. But they are maintaining the price so only dumping more when someone buys.
This has effectively killed the upwards momentum and therefore the volume. When people buy, the price doesn't go up because another sell order appears.

However, we CAN get past this if we try. The stuff being dumped is very CHEAP!! Whoever is dumping has made probably 2-3x profit and doesn't care if the value may or may not go up later. The dump must be almost at an end by now, so my advice is to continue to buy this cheap SPA and very soon the price will be zooming upwards again. There can't be more than a few bitcoins worth of the dump left at most, then the price will head north.
legendary

Hmmm. Now Mintpal has been attacked?!  Embarrassed
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spread the hashes and win some free SPA coins Smiley

10 SPA is waiting for the next (block #5-10) finder @ spain.speedhash.eu

First, second, third and forth block FOUND with 100 SPA prizes worth ~ 0.055 BTC!

#1 block: 50 SPA
#2 block: 30 SPA
#3-10 block: 10 SPA each

Email us if you found a block. Send us your SPA wallet address to speedhash.eu @ gmail.com
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
We should wait again.. People are behaving like multipools, they are interested in getting more coins (only one difference from multipools) rather than raise it's value.

as long as the volume increases it is ok, we need to build a strong floor to rise: right now Spaincoin is a volcano ready to erupt, when multipool's coin supply ends and buyers will have to buy coins mined after the fork, the price is going to skyrocket
legendary
We should wait again.. People are behaving like multipools, they are interested in getting more coins (only one difference from multipools) rather than raise it's value.
spa market on mintpal is not responsive..
legendary
And then came the guy with his 1 SPA sell orders to fill visible part of buy order table. Grrrr.

Mintpal bots are killing coins as well....

We need the price up not just for us for the people of Spain a few cents will not help them...  Come on we can do this Smiley

And all those, who fulfils low buy orders, are responsible for trend also.
Pages:
Jump to: