Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 60. (Read 347615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Wow, that was so fast downtrend!  Shocked  Cry
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Yea, but best trades with your coin goes on Mintpal so far, and all my assets are there.
Hope to see some major buying tonight. Smiley

If the aurora airdrop works OK there should be some major buying from plenty of people who are not entitled to the air dropped coins. I wish I lived in the right country to get them and I would not be selling them cheap if I did.
Activity: 21
spa.pool.mn invites you to mine SpainCoin! 0% fee!
At pool.mn branded pools you will enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime as ~2Gh/s worth of miners all over the world do!

You'll also enjoy pool.mn's scammers paradise

I've been mining Spaincoin in that pool since the launching day with no problems so far. Why do you say it's a scammers paradise?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Wondering where all the hash and blocks are found?  ... Look no further Wink  We are NScrypt central.

SPA.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 196
5 SPAIN COIN REWARD!! For complete working .bat script

Hey there all i have about 30 miners with 8gb and 3x 290 cards, about 15 are running smooth on this script other 15 cgminer.exe crashes in 5 minutes or so!!
They also have different 290 cards so think that will be the issue!!

this is the script i use and it crashed in 5 minutes or so tang GPU 1 or 2 will shutdown and the miner.exe crashes.

I use the vertminer 0.5.3 ( as you can see i already put cpu and mem a way back but keeps crashing on 15 rigs )

set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
tmeout /t 30
color 0A
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
vertminer --scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://spa-ns-stratum.hashfever.com:3278 -u x -p x --thread-concurrency 24550,24550,24550 --lookup-gap 2,2,2 -I 20 -w 512 -g 1 --gpu-powertune 20,20,20 --auto-fan --gpu-engine 800,800,800 --gpu-memclock 1220,1220,1220  -T

someone that have the solution reward 5 spaincoin! Smiley

Try no more than -I 18 i have to run at -I 16 on my rig

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
5 SPAIN COIN REWARD!! For complete working .bat script

Hey there all i have about 30 miners with 8gb and 3x 290 cards, about 15 are running smooth on this script other 15 cgminer.exe crashes in 5 minutes or so!!
They also have different 290 cards so think that will be the issue!!

this is the script i use and it crashed in 5 minutes or so tang GPU 1 or 2 will shutdown and the miner.exe crashes.

I use the vertminer 0.5.3 ( as you can see i already put cpu and mem a way back but keeps crashing on 15 rigs )

set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
tmeout /t 30
color 0A
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
vertminer --scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://spa-ns-stratum.hashfever.com:3278 -u x -p x --thread-concurrency 24550,24550,24550 --lookup-gap 2,2,2 -I 20 -w 512 -g 1 --gpu-powertune 20,20,20 --auto-fan --gpu-engine 800,800,800 --gpu-memclock 1220,1220,1220  -T

someone that have the solution reward 5 spaincoin! Smiley

srb
Activity: 111
The portugese coin is proposing the following:
( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cryptoescudo-cesc-a-cryptocoin-for-portugal-524124 )
"Achieve within 5 to 25 years a growing nominal value for CESC until it reaches, at least, 1000€. Appreciation of CESC shall be enough to pay our national public debt, which is about 220 000 000 000 Euros at the moment we are launching CryptoEscudo.
Part of the premined CESC will be kept long term and reserved for this purpose only."

Sounds a bit unrealistic, but its a great idea to motivate a country/community. Wish Spaincoin could do it.
Activity: 35
Yea, but best trades with your coin goes on Mintpal so far, and all my assets are there.
Hope to see some major buying tonight. Smiley
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org

Mintpal is up. Many other exchanges are up too, it's not like we don't have any.

Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Activity: 322
for those that dont want their coins you could send them here SRKAgjtde33NGBFc3sA5LGi7xxqk1eK4pz they will be put to a great cause!
Activity: 35
Activity: 76
SPA - No multipools can mine here anymore!! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
P2pool (RO)

http://international.servehttp.com:26490

--scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://international.servehttp.com:26490 -u YourSpaincoinAddress -p x

Updated to the new wallet using Scrypt-N!

Spread the hashes!!

Remember you can't mine with  a scrypt miner , you need to mine with scrypt-n (vertminer or similar) https://vertcoin.org/#mining
Activity: 29
Aur lost like 10% on 20btc volume. I would hardly call that a fail.  Spa definitely has potential though. Dev can get shit done and the market volume is still here (just look at yesterday).
Activity: 140

Updated to the new wallet using Scrypt-N! Now with Bittrex price displayed Smiley
Address: spa.p2phash.com

P2Pool benefits:

* No registration required
* Distributed hashrate
* Immediate payouts after a block is found
* Higher payouts with transaction fees paid to miners
* No account hack possible

Fee: only 0.5%
Start mining within seconds! Just point your miner to p2phash.com:25490 and use the Spaincoin address from your wallet for username, the password doesn't matter.
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
There is no "aurora failure" or big price drop. What are you talking about?

Correct,  the price is very nice, "air drop" in process.
He must be comparing the price now to the pumps there were at the beginning ( which is ridicules)

+1  , 100% agree.
Pages:
Jump to: