Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPHX] MASTERNODES | POS | EXCHANGES LISTED - page 3. (Read 3380 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
AIRDROP in progress Grin

How can i get SPHX?
copper member
Activity: 46
AIRDROP in progress Grin
copper member
Can US investors participate on this project?

Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, we welcome participants from all over the world. And we do not carry out ICO. We will not encounter legal problems in certain areas. If you want to participate, you can proceed to SPHX on the stock exchange. We do not carry out ICO.
copper member
So this project is related to agriculture , then what is function of SphinxCoin ? can SphinxCoin be able to buy agricultural needs later ?

Sorry for the late reply. Recently we have been meeting with agricultural experts in Asia and Africa to discuss solutions for block chains on agricultural project platforms.

Yes, this project is related to agriculture, and the role of SPHX will be played on this platform as a currency for value exchange.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
This is one of the projects that caught my attention, And having this kind of project that is related to agriculture (which is new for me) and i find this very exciting and more likely to have a future. I can't wait for more developments to come and support this project!
Activity: 94
Can US investors participate on this project?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
So this project is related to agriculture , then what is function of SphinxCoin ? can SphinxCoin be able to buy agricultural needs later ?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Just stumbled upon this, and after some reading...boy, I was mildly blown away!

First of all, it is one of these good "green" coin!

Their intentions are pure, it feels like they really want to introduce something, that is not DETRIMENTAL!

I CANNOT SAY that I see anyone from agricultural industry using this coin YET, but it has a potential!

Some drawback are imminent, one of those is the algo they chose!

X11 is famous...of being bad!

POW must be such a pain, especially for low-end hardware, I'm just behind the new tech myself...so I can't really comment on that!

Wish you all best of luck!

You are quite right. Has been modified to SHA256

There was no need to block me on discord!
Undo that thing!

block you? I didn't block anyone.

System hints"Reason: You and the recipient are not on the same server, your common server disables private letters, the recipient only receives private letters from friends, or you have been blocked by the recipient."

I can't send you a message either.

When this happens the reason that ur recipient or chat buddy is offline is that they stumbled upon connectivity issues of temporary character. I do not need to remind u that SPHX has nothing to offer thereby does not need the room to discuss the nuances of what, void. Why do u have a discord channel then? I will drag my body to there to advertise my coin.
Activity: 63
I think your concept is good. I hope your ICO will succeed and your project will meet in a certain time. Good luck to you.
copper member
Very good project, I will wait and see.

thanks bro
Activity: 3
Very good project, I will wait and see.

copper member
A great project, with enormous possibilities and incredible power. In addition to a strong and active community. I will invest with certainty, I believe very much in the future of this project.

We really do not have enough strength in community building. We will strengthen this.
Activity: 154
A great project, with enormous possibilities and incredible power. In addition to a strong and active community. I will invest with certainty, I believe very much in the future of this project.
copper member
If you guys handle the project very well it will be successful, I like the concept of the project.

Thank you for your attention.

copper member
I also think like people. This is a very good project. However, it takes time to develop. Will this tokens be purchased through cash?

Will be bought through exchanges.

Activity: 9
I also think like people. This is a very good project. However, it takes time to develop. Will this tokens be purchased through cash?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
If you guys handle the project very well it will be successful, I like the concept of the project.
copper member
The white paper has been updated.

Activity: 221
Merit: 2
let's look inside this project, hopefully not boring on the most unattractive road map to follow as well and many new things to be developed attract many people on this thread
Pages:
Jump to: