Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPHX] MASTERNODES | POS | EXCHANGES LISTED - page 5. (Read 3380 times)

copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Need pool? wallets not available?

No need pool, POS type. The wallet is available now. (https://github.com/sphinxcoin/sphinx/releases)
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
The project that has a mission connected with something green automatically a good project. If talk seriously it is quite ill-conceived. But I hope it will be fixed.
copper member
Thanks to all the supporters, I hope this AirDrop will satisfy you.

Activity: 13
This is the nature and earth conservation project because this project is on Agriculture? It was great I was looking forward to this project
copper member
this is a good project at least there are projects that care about the environment and nature conservation. with us contributing to the SPHX project we also support the conservation of nature and the earth because this project is about Agriculture
I also think this project has a very good idea to be developed in the future because it will benefit everyone in agriculture. I hope that in the development of the SPHX project there will be many people who are interested in participating.

Thank you for your attention.
copper member
Activity: 41
I havent seen a coin target this market yet. I will need to keep up with this.
Activity: 169
this is a good project at least there are projects that care about the environment and nature conservation. with us contributing to the SPHX project we also support the conservation of nature and the earth because this project is about Agriculture
I also think this project has a very good idea to be developed in the future because it will benefit everyone in agriculture. I hope that in the development of the SPHX project there will be many people who are interested in participating.
copper member
This round of airdrop has stopped. We are planning the next round.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Now there is a downturn in the market of crypto currencies. People are concerned about the fate of bitcoin and it can adversely affect the implementation of this project. Probably the first results can be seen only in the fall.
Activity: 45
Russian translation reserved
Activity: 25
res
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I agree that, because farmers are the spearhead of human food, it must be given more attention and priority. it will be more interesting if it is realized in all countries in the world. I think farmers will easily get materials for agriculture.
Activity: 154
Agriculture projects are very good projects in developing the farmers' economy, but because this is a concept that cannot be stabilized because it depends on the condition and quality of the plants, I hope this project has enough people who are experienced in agricultur fields so that growth can be controlled, and of course the stability of marketing will be kept as well as possible
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
Hello

Do you plan to offer products to be purchased with SPHX voin ?

I noticed one mistake.
When I go to website and click on Twitter, Telegram or Facebook link
it opens only same Discord link

http://www.sphinx-coin.com/
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Activity: 3
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I like the mission that the project wanted to achieve but my impression is that, they are just using that as a front to sell their coins. Team is not available from the website. With this kind of mission, it's better to disclose the team members if you are sincere enough to address such problem in our society.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255

POS

wallet coming soon

Any airdrop available?

Yea with 5% premine ...  I expect a nice Airdrop plan.
Activity: 3
copper member

POS

wallet coming soon
Pages:
Jump to: