Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPHX] MASTERNODES | POS | EXCHANGES LISTED - page 4. (Read 3380 times)

copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Just stumbled upon this, and after some reading...boy, I was mildly blown away!

First of all, it is one of these good "green" coin!

Their intentions are pure, it feels like they really want to introduce something, that is not DETRIMENTAL!

I CANNOT SAY that I see anyone from agricultural industry using this coin YET, but it has a potential!

Some drawback are imminent, one of those is the algo they chose!

X11 is famous...of being bad!

POW must be such a pain, especially for low-end hardware, I'm just behind the new tech myself...so I can't really comment on that!

Wish you all best of luck!

You are quite right. Has been modified to SHA256

There was no need to block me on discord!
Undo that thing!

block you? I didn't block anyone.

System hints"Reason: You and the recipient are not on the same server, your common server disables private letters, the recipient only receives private letters from friends, or you have been blocked by the recipient."

I can't send you a message either.

cuz u kicked me from your group!

create a new invite, and frickin...invite me again!

https://discord.gg/NNSfPWP
Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Their intentions are pure, it feels like they really want to introduce something, that is not DETRIMENTAL!

I CANNOT SAY that I see anyone from agricultural industry using this coin YET, but it has a potential!

POW must be such a pain, especially for low-end hardware, I'm just behind the new tech myself...so I can't really comment on that!

Undo that thing!

System hints"Reason: You and the recipient are not on the same server, your common server disables private letters, the recipient only receives private letters from friends, or you have been blocked by the recipient."

cuz u kicked me from your group!

create a new invite, and frickin...invite me again!
copper member

Undo that thing!

copper member
Well I still don't get it... Is it 5 sphinx per post per user (unlimited posts) or just one time ?

just one time:)

Undo that thing!

copper member

Undo that thing!

copper member

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The aim of the project is noble since one of the sectors that are now left behind is agriculture. It would be interesting what would be the strategy of the team to achieve such objective. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.
This is a very interesting and potential project, I really like this project. SphinxCoin is a good coin. It helps promote the development of agriculture as well as the consumption of goods. Help improve the lives of. farmers, especially in developing countries. Soon after SPHX was listed in an exchange ,I would probably buy a little to hoard. Smiley

Thank you for your attention. Our first exchange should be cryptopia

Why you kicked me outta your discord group?
Bcuz of me telling you to remove referral shit from your ANN?
copper member
This is a very interesting and potential project, I really like this project. SphinxCoin is a good coin. It helps promote the development of agriculture as well as the consumption of goods. Help improve the lives of. farmers, especially in developing countries. Soon after SPHX was listed in an exchange ,I would probably buy a little to hoard. Smiley

Thank you for your attention. Our first exchange should be cryptopia

Activity: 3
How long will it take to be on the stock exchange?

Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Well I still don't get it... Is it 5 sphinx per post per user (unlimited posts) or just one time ?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
copper member
Exchanges Progress Report

SphinxCoin will listing on crytopia in next two weeks.
copper member
copper member
The AirDrop is in progress.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
the SPHX project with Premine:1,050,000 SPHX (5%)  i think  need more infor or whitepages  ," connected with something green" is good ideal .

copper member
I havent seen a coin target this market yet. I will need to keep up with this.

Stay focused. You won't miss it.:)
copper member
I like the mission that the project wanted to achieve but my impression is that, they are just using that as a front to sell their coins. Team is not available from the website. With this kind of mission, it's better to disclose the team members if you are sincere enough to address such problem in our society.

We have been preparing for this project for a year. Some of the members of the team are not from the IT industry, but from the traditional agricultural businesses. More details will be made public. The achievements we have achieved on the agricultural trade platform will also be made public.

Pages:
Jump to: