Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPK] SPARKS | NO ICO | Masternodes 50% | Neoscrypt | - page 12. (Read 45362 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Another shit coin? No response to anybody who has been asking for help regarding wallet sync issues, Myself and atleast 4 or 5 others cannot get wallets to sync it has been on all day, says no block source available.... Does anybody care about this coin? Seems not!  Huh

1. Open windows explorer, go to %APPDATA%
2. Open Sparks folder
3. Edit Sparks.conf, if it does not exist, create it
4. Add the nodes you can find here to it: https://altminer.net/explorer/peers?id=2049

Save and restart wallet. Now you should be connecting.
Activity: 67
Merit: 11
Hey guys, my wallet is syncing fine. Smth wrong on your side!
Activity: 2
Hello! Someone tell me: I downloaded and installed the wallet on Windows, but it is not synchronized. (Source blocks are unavailable).
I use win 7 64 bit.
Next, I decided to try to install on your other computer, there is Windows 10 the exact same situation wallet is not synchronized.
Asked my friend to install the wallet to try the same thing - the source blocks are unavailable.
Who knows what could be the problem?

Hello, very strange thing. I have installed SPK wallets several times on different computers, everything always was ok.
Have you tried to re-download it?

Now again downloaded from the official website purse and found the wallet does not synchronize the source blocks are unavailable.
They can tell me....
Activity: 5
Another shit coin? No response to anybody who has been asking for help regarding wallet sync issues, Myself and atleast 4 or 5 others cannot get wallets to sync it has been on all day, says no block source available.... Does anybody care about this coin? Seems not!  Huh
Activity: 21
Yobit is good but as much as I am aware they do not accept new member now. Need some news from devs regarding markets as people starting to panic due to decision not to list on cryptopia. Every coin takes long time before apears on cryptopia but I think it was 100% worth to wait
Activity: 5
Wallet will not sync, why? Huh
Activity: 10
What about Yobit?
Activity: 11
waiting for the good news!!!
 Smiley
LDG
Hello! Someone tell me: I downloaded and installed the wallet on Windows, but it is not synchronized. (Source blocks are unavailable).
I use win 7 64 bit.
Next, I decided to try to install on your other computer, there is Windows 10 the exact same situation wallet is not synchronized.
Asked my friend to install the wallet to try the same thing - the source blocks are unavailable.

Hello, very strange thing. I have installed SPK wallets several times on different computers, everything always was ok.
Have you tried to re-download it?
I use win 7 64 bit.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Cryptopia excellent service, can something bad with a coin ??
Cryptopia excellent service, lol. 90%  tickets never get response.
Cryptopia has good interface, good software and programmers but service =0

Cryptopia is overloaded. Even if you pay, they have you waiting for weeks. Now it happens to all coins that want to be listed at cryptopia.
Activity: 67
Merit: 11
These bad news push the price down...
We need some goood news now  Wink
Activity: 21
I think this coin is good investment specially if you can afford a MN to boost returns. I really hope this coin will be listed on more exchanges ASAP as this will put the prices and trust up  Wink
Activity: 60
Cryptopia excellent service, can something bad with a coin ??
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
now cryptopia shit services, i think need Southexchange, good fast exchange
Activity: 232

Hey community members, So in reguards to the Cryptopia listing.  The Listing was paid in full back on 12-30-2017 up untill this point its been almost two weeks and have not heared back from them so we submitted ticket on 01-10-2018 still nothing. So where we stand now with Cryptopia they said "when we are ready we will post SPK listing"  So with new exchange that community voted on well the time has come we have a few options,  HitBTC-Cryptoexchange.io-Southexchange-Cryptobridge

Sparks - Today at 2:24 AM
I would like to explain about recent tweets.
 1. We don’t leave the project.
 2. We have done a lot of work and don’t give up all of that.
 3. We are opened for our community.
 4. We are wasting our time with waiting cryptopia as they can solve their problems for half a year.
 5. We are offered listing on other new exchanges but unfortunately we haven’t enough funds. For example coinexchange offers 4btc price of listing.
 6. We are trying to go to Asian market.
 7. Some day we’ll come back to Cryptopia
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Getting "No block source available" when wallet opened and does not sync. Already tried different network and reinstall but still no joy. Any help would be appreciated.

Try with addnodes from pools

For example addnode from altminer (Sparks)
https://altminer.net/explorer/peers?id=2049

Search for addnode from others pools.

Another solution may be to use a vpn and access internet from another country.
This solved me some specific problems with Tune coin.

Activity: 119
Currently, we have around 700% annual ROI for each SPARKS masternode. It's too profitable, I can not believe it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Are the devs from Sparks Nevada by any chance?
Activity: 7
maybe should sign up for cryptobridge listing. lots of coins with similar interests
Pages:
Jump to: