Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPT] - Spots - Cryptsy | Fork 9/19 | Scrypt | Introducing Reward Reduction - page 10. (Read 93360 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I'm a little confused, the official mining pool says the algo is scrypt but the op says it's scrypt-n. I was gonna point my asic miner at it for some time.
Can anyone please confirm which algo you use? Thanks!

EDIT - Ok my bad, didn't notice the hard-fork notice, reverting to scrypt  Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
LOL. sent ticket too, maybe this helps a little

PS: just saw in history that today appeared new big buy order then disappeared. 200k. WIW?

Maybe that is what prompted them to finally put the wallet in maintenance?  Someone was about to have a big transaction on the wrong side of the fork...
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
LOL. sent ticket too, maybe this helps a little

PS: just saw in history that today appeared new big buy order then disappeared. 200k. WIW?
Activity: 399
The more tickets, the better...  I feel like they aren't going to move unless they see the community speak out.

Spots [This wallet is currently in maintenance]

Can we hope for improvements?  Cheesy
The more tickets, the better...  I feel like they aren't going to move unless they see the community speak out.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Anyone heard from Cryptsy support on the wallet upgrade?

No one.
Three tickets!  Angry

I opened a ticket with Cryptsy about an hour ago, then I read this.  Embarrassed
Activity: 7

No one.
Three tickets!  Angry
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
Whats the website?

First message of this topic, "Environmental features".
Activity: 237
Do spots have somethng to do with silver bars as they look like one?

Yes, the purpose of the coin is to promote trade between crypto currencies and precious metals.  When it was first launched, this wasn't common practice and you could say that the original developer "pioneered" the way for the many precious metals coins currently accepting bitcoin for payment.

To honor the original intentions of the coin, we have a small SPT / Silver store on our website.
Whats the website?

Yes, the purpose of the coin is to promote trade between crypto currencies and precious metals.  When it was first launched, this wasn't common practice and you could say that the original developer "pioneered" the way for the many precious metals coins currently accepting bitcoin for payment.

To honor the original intentions of the coin, we have a small SPT / Silver store on our website.
Cryptsy not responded on two new tickets. Transfer from wallet to Cryptsy address not reflecting in pending deposits!
We must wait and pray.  Tongue
2.  You both have not upgraded - You will get coins credited right away, but when they upgrade the wallet and reconcile the balances your account will have negative SPT.

LOLOLO
As i know because of few situations - they are not reconciling balances. They are crediting and debiting when in/out transaction happens. They never check real balance.
That's why not any coin added to balances on POS coins or stakes.
And about cryptsy's support - i have 7 different support tickets at four accounts lying there not weeks but months. Oldest support ticket age for now is 5+ month. Posting them new messages regularly, each 2-3 weeks - no reaction. And this is about sensitive amount of money/coins.
We decided ~9month ago that cryptsy is a high risk exchange (near scam for us). That's it. So we don't have too much coins at their exchange. Just about 16-18 btc total. In past we hold/traded about 100-150btc. No more trust to them.
Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I thought the fork was tonight at midnight instead of last night at midnight...  Due to this oversight, the main pool ran for several hours on the wrong fork and the database needs to be cleaned up before it can re-open.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and will try to have it up by this evening.  In the mean time, if anyone else wants to do deploy a Scrypt pool please post the details here!

Sorry again, it was a stupid mistake...
Weel yesterday i mined severeal coins in the wrong fork, and i sell this cois in cryptsy.
now they all apeared unconfirmed .
i think cryptsy will be a litle mad whit this mess lolololol

We've notified them via Support Tickets, and I've notified their rep via BitcoinTalk messaging.  There are two scenarios, which happen pretty regularly at Cryptsy...  They really need to work on their support process, but I think we're a low priority to them as a low volume coin.

1.  You have upgraded and they haven't - When they upgrade, your coins will hit the wallet...  They will be "frozen" until Cryptsy upgrades.

2.  You both have not upgraded - You will get coins credited right away, but when they upgrade the wallet and reconcile the balances your account will have negative SPT.
Pages:
Jump to: