Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPT] - Spots - Cryptsy | Fork 9/19 | Scrypt | Introducing Reward Reduction - page 8. (Read 93327 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Interesting, in less then a month the price of SPT's doubles on Cryptsy and yet the forum is dead.  Imagine what this coin would do if there was an active forum and dev team promoting and working on the future of this coin.  Soooo much potential  Roll Eyes
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
I'm curious if you are on the right fork???  The main Block Explorer "http://explore.thespt.com" is showing 23 connected peers and new blocks coming in approximately every 70 seconds, as designed.  There should be no significant delays in confirming blocks.

Again, the coin is not dead, it's just got low interest / transaction volume right now.  The core infrastructure is solid, and working great.

Hmmm... Maybe, it's a solo miners generate these blocks. I've checked now again, and still no alive pool for mining spots. Wallet is synced, there are 6 connections to the SPT network, but 5+ SPT still unconfirmed (almost 3 weeks has passed). Wallet ver v2.0.0.2-unk-beta (EXE size is 22120960 bytes). Deleted the database, and will wait it to be downloaded from scratch - maybe this will change something...
Anyway, the coin is now not attractive for mining. The scrypt algo is much more temp and power unefficient, than groestl or lyra2re. Bad decision.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
I wouldn't say we're dead...  But, I have made no significant updates to anything in a while.  I don't plan on taking the website down, or turning anything off.  I'm also here if anyone wanted to chat, or has ideas, or even wants to take over and give another strategy a try.

A lot of the older coins get less frequent updates.  We still have an active blockchain, client, website, 2 exchange stores, and a popular exchange. 

The one thing we have always been missing is a large community base.  It's the same passionate 3-5 people that keep checking back, participating, etc...  For some reason, this coin doesn't catch the casual browser's eye anymore.

I wouldn't say as I did, but look like there is no alive pool left, and my last mined coins are "hanging" unconfirmed during ~2 weeks, no activity in the network.

I'm curious if you are on the right fork???  The main Block Explorer "http://explore.thespt.com" is showing 23 connected peers and new blocks coming in approximately every 70 seconds, as designed.  There should be no significant delays in confirming blocks.

Again, the coin is not dead, it's just got low interest / transaction volume right now.  The core infrastructure is solid, and working great.
I wouldn't say we're dead...  But, I have made no significant updates to anything in a while.  I don't plan on taking the website down, or turning anything off.  I'm also here if anyone wanted to chat, or has ideas, or even wants to take over and give another strategy a try.

A lot of the older coins get less frequent updates.  We still have an active blockchain, client, website, 2 exchange stores, and a popular exchange. 

The one thing we have always been missing is a large community base.  It's the same passionate 3-5 people that keep checking back, participating, etc...  For some reason, this coin doesn't catch the casual browser's eye anymore.

I wouldn't say as I did, but look like there is no alive pool left, and my last mined coins are "hanging" unconfirmed during ~2 weeks, no activity in the network.
Activity: 74
Im afraid that all is coming down
Activity: 224
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
Spots are dead... Long live the Spots! Sad

Spots are dead... Long live the Spots! Sad
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Cryptsy bugging again? Last few days there are raising of anomalies throug the exchange (trade platform detects). Lot more than month or two ago. A too much bugs was a year ago, countless. And now again?
Anomaly detected in spots too. There are staying buy orders @35-38(39) that was not cancelled but someone bought @35 by buy order (according to trade history). Crazy and very risky exchange.
Activity: 290
CoinPayments
0.2BTC Spots marketcap, what you talking about? )) 60$ demand for spots.

They are spamming that all over, it's not to Spots specifically.
0.2BTC Spots marketcap, what you talking about? )) 60$ demand for spots.
Yeah. A sad end. Seems like there are only one miner and one trader all around world. Maybe i'm wrong about that. But no any other activity. Only one seller and miner.
Most of the forks are dying. Thanx asics, mtgox and fbi. Lol
Any alive pool?.. Seems, all is dead now Sad
Activity: 637
Where is the latest wallet download located? Never mind I found it...
The link in the 1st post is working...

The mac wallet doesn't work Sad
The link in the 1st post is working...
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Activity: 229
I have some spots i bought on crypsty, still waiting to withdraw them but i'm on a mac and i need that mac update for the wallet Tongue Tongue
Hmm.. All of the 3 pools from 1st post are offline. Is there any other pools for Spots?
Hello, how's doing?

UPD: i see.. 56 satoshis. Hmm. Interesting - why?
Activity: 399
Hi, still syncing the client so can't do a test withdraw just yet, want to confirm that this coin is SPT on Cryptsy?

Try ti find it here https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/SPT_BTC
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Hi, still syncing the client so can't do a test withdraw just yet, want to confirm that this coin is SPT on Cryptsy?
Pages:
Jump to: