Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SRC] Securecoin | A Fast and Secure Version of Bitcoin | 2013 - page 12. (Read 195274 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello all,

Just want to ask what is happening to src now? Why im getting low coins a day compare to the other week?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hi, I'm very new to CPU mining. How many SRC can I expect per day at 550 kH/s (which is what I'm getting off my i7 2600K)?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It's fun to go back and read the first few pages of this post.  Grin

I agree...its funny to see what a disappointment it was after all the claims that it was new and exciting...just a copy of Quark/Sif with any credit to their code removed to make it look like the Dev actually did any actual Development.  

SRC/DGC are the new UNOCS with CryptoAve having a never ending just around the corner release date.  Smart move not to have a countdown clock so this can go on forever.  

Thats a pretty ignorant reponse, but what more would you expect from an apparently one eyed Quark supporter. Heres a tip, go do some actual research before making such silly statements.

CryptoAve is real unlike that sham of a Unocs website. Its has been beta tested for the last month or so by many people which can be verified on DGC Irc or here in the DGC forum -> http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/board,7.0.html

Roll on Feb 10

Pretty sure it is Feb 10 today...now where oh where is CryptoAve?  Not even any announcements from Baritus and crew about it...just silence.  Has there been an unfortunate delay?   Roll Eyes

Hello,

I've completed a fix for BTC processing and we're back on track. I'm now applying that fix across all currencies and testing the processing before launch.

Official Launch Date: February 21

This is a confirmed date. Launch will be on this date regardless of any developments.
brand new
Activity: 0
Many users pool mine with graphic cars or something else, it is not possible to have 350MHs just with CPU power.
How is this done?

And If you don't have access to universities and your entire office PCs working for you, is there any beta GPU miners I can try out?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Trust:+4:20--Warning* ASICs with extreme hashrate!
/\SRC looking good here for a bounce...i'm just sayin' >>> https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/88

:-)

easyyy+++
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

SECURECOIN - ON POSITION 62 - TRADING ACTIVITY ON CRYPTSY.COM

Here Cryptsy Live Statistics - http://live.myip.ms

Activity: 168

I agree...its funny to see what a disappointment it was after all the claims that it was new and exciting...just a copy of Quark/Sif with any credit to their code removed to make it look like the Dev actually did any actual Development.  

SRC/DGC are the new UNOCS with CryptoAve having a never ending just around the corner release date.  Smart move not to have a countdown clock so this can go on forever.  

Thats a pretty ignorant reponse, but what more would you expect from an apparently one eyed Quark supporter. Heres a tip, go do some actual research before making such silly statements.

CryptoAve is real unlike that sham of a Unocs website. Its has been beta tested for the last month or so by many people which can be verified on DGC Irc or here in the DGC forum -> http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/board,7.0.html

Roll on Feb 10

Pretty sure it is Feb 10 today...now where oh where is CryptoAve?  Not even any announcements from Baritus and crew about it...just silence.  Has there been an unfortunate delay?   Roll Eyes

Nope, February 14th...Happy Valentine's Day!
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

Roll on Feb 10

olu
Activity: 10
Using a free trial of cloud services might get you 10+MH/s, and is a nice way to get a boost, but he was asking about the people with hundreds of MH/s sustained.
Could you tell more trial cloud services, except winazzure, with windows dropplets ?

Bump.

Also, I'm a junior dev promoting a currency launching soon.  [email protected] to learn more about why this coin necessitates we converse via email.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Using a free trial of cloud services might get you 10+MH/s, and is a nice way to get a boost, but he was asking about the people with hundreds of MH/s sustained.
Could you tell more trial cloud services, except winazzure, with windows dropplets ?
Activity: 17
Those people with the giant hash rates are probably running a botnet, or are 'borrowing' resources from their work network.

Use Windows Azure to mine for a week or so.  You can get nearly 50 coins for "free."  Google Windows Azure Quark Mining, but just direct it to your favorite SecureCoin pool instead.
Activity: 17
Those people with the giant hash rates are probably running a botnet, or are 'borrowing' resources from their work network.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Many users pool mine with graphic cars or something else, it is not possible to have 350MHs just with CPU power.
How is this done?

This wasn't pro or con against SecureCoin, just a flat, general, fun to see comments like below.
Things never go as planned, good and bad.
Disclaimer: I have a whopping 40 SecureCoins (still in the pool swimming, haven't taken the kids home yet).  But will gladly accept more! SRC: sSwRHZX4yC9awZVYQmWayCGcxAFaAFziaY

prediction: dead within a week.
so with all the work to do for dgc you start a new coin,, ? enough time,, ?
disapointed
I'll wager 930 PHS that it won't be dead within a week...   Grin
-tb-
He obviously doesn't believe in his other coins if they are not secure enough....
@baritus
I 100% gurantee you someone will hit this with a large herd and drive the diff way up and drop it.
The chain will be left crawling for weeks limping toward the next 1000 block diff adjust.
~BCX~
Coin number........3. How about the bank??
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

Roll on Feb 10

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
SRC/DGC are the new UNOCS with CryptoAve having a never ending just around the corner release date.  Smart move not to have a countdown clock so this can go on forever. 

I guess we'll have to see if Feb. 10th is really the day.

Indeed we will.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Quoted for posterity, we'll see in just a few days time.

Edit : QRK is a great idea but the economic model is complete horseshit so someone fixed it = SRC.
SRC/DGC are the new UNOCS with CryptoAve having a never ending just around the corner release date.  Smart move not to have a countdown clock so this can go on forever. 

I guess we'll have to see if Feb. 10th is really the day.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
It's fun to go back and read the first few pages of this post.  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: