Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SRC] Securecoin | A Fast and Secure Version of Bitcoin | 2013 - page 16. (Read 195423 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Please, fix the block explorer and get SRC back on Coinmarketcap!

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
minerd --url=stratum+tcp://mine2.coinmine.pl:6020 --userpass=papacrusher.papa1:papa

this works when I have the pool info in for p2pool for secure coins, but the threads are not accepted when I use the above for coinmine.pl any suggestions?

You need to use a CPU 'minerd' with Quark mining enabled.

Head over to the digitalcoin / Securecoin forum.

Read my thread: http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,616.msg3331.html#msg3331

I'll build and send you an optimized Securecoin miner for the pool if you want one.

Or see: http://www.japool.com/ : Securecoin (SCR) : minerd64_sse4.exe

Example:

Code:
minerd64_sse4.exe -a quark -t 8 -o http://www.japool.com:17339 --userpass=YourWalletAddress:AnyPassword

Although I can offer you a faster customized version if I know what CPU your using.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
minerd --url=stratum+tcp://mine2.coinmine.pl:6020 --userpass=papacrusher.papa1:papa

this works when I have the pool info in for p2pool for secure coins, but the threads are not accepted when I use the above for coinmine.pl any suggestions?
Activity: 98
Guys, can you help me set up a securecoin miner using ubuntu 12.04?

I couldn't get it to work yet Sad

Did you try this guide?

http://forum.qrk.cc/thread/772/guide-mining-quark-cloud

ubuntu has to be 64-bit though. The miner will work for both Quark and SRC.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Really need to get SRC on Coinmarketcap already. Fix the damn block explorer!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Guys, can you help me set up a securecoin miner using ubuntu 12.04?

I couldn't get it to work yet Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
The latest from Max Keiser - In the second half he talks about Quark with Bill Still, The algorithms are the same for SecureCoin (+ a little bit more, if I'm not mistaken)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oYkMLph6NA&list=SPPszygYHA9K2ZtV_1KphSugBB7iZqbFyz&index=137

That's great news for SecureCoin.

K.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
coinmine seems to work fine now, thanks for the tip.

anyway, I completely deleted my src wallet and reloaded the block chain, but still, no payments since 13 hours.
Anyone knows who i could contact about that? There is no support on p2pool is it?
yeah I joined yesterday... my address is listed on the payout site too, but I'm not receiving any coins

well, not sure, they did pay this last block, is your client syncing ok?

yep, my client says all synced, and I got 16 active connections. Also tried restarting the wallet, but I'm not receiving any since 13 hours now.

Hmm not getting payouts from p2pool since about 12 hours... anyone with the same problem?
coinmine still seems to have issues, too

Last block mined on Wed Dec 18 2013 19:26:26 GMT+0400

Did you join before that and solved any shares?

yeah I joined yesterday... my address is listed on the payout site too, but I'm not receiving any coins

Hmm not getting payouts from p2pool since about 12 hours... anyone with the same problem?

what kind of issues you have with coinmine pool? we are solving blocks like crazy

well I suddenly was getting very low payouts... about less than half than normal, also a lot of stratum disconnects. Other pools worked just fine. I checked again few hours back, and coinmine was still not accepting most of my shares.

indeed we had some stratum problems yesterday but currently everything works perfectly

okay, good to know, then I will check coinmine again. But it still doesn't explain where my coins from p2pool are staying at  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1197

what kind of issues you have with coinmine pool? we are solving blocks like crazy

well I suddenly was getting very low payouts... about less than half than normal, also a lot of stratum disconnects. Other pools worked just fine. I checked again few hours back, and coinmine was still not accepting most of my shares.

indeed we had some stratum problems yesterday but currently everything works perfectly

well, not sure, they did pay this last block, is your client syncing ok?

legendary
Activity: 1197

Activity: 207
Merit: 120
How to mine Securecoin with 16 high powered CPUs for around 13 days (approx.) for FREE !!! - sign-up works for UK and USA.

More info via the digitalcoin.co forum - http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,616.msg3332.html#msg3332

Other countries should be able to get the windows Azure free trial account as well.

Happy holidays !  Cheesy

Cool! Thanks for the information.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
How to mine Securecoin with 16 high powered CPUs for around 13 days (approx.) for FREE !!! - sign-up works for UK and USA.

More info via the digitalcoin.co forum - http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,616.msg3332.html#msg3332

Other countries should be able to get the windows Azure free trial account as well.

Happy holidays !  Cheesy

Another topic: Is anyone else that's using src.coinmine.pl having time outs over the last 5 hours?  The pool's hashrate graphs look like everything is ok, but my current balance is around half of what it should be. I'm getting this, repeating.

Code:
[2013-12-17 05:52:20] Stratum detected new block
[2013-12-17 05:54:20] Stratum connection timed out
[2013-12-17 05:54:20] Stratum connection interrupted

Getting the problem with both mine2 and min1 servers.

I have been getting that sporadically as well. None in the last hour, but I did notice them about 6 hours ago.

me neither, so i just joined p2pool.org
Activity: 207
Merit: 120

Another topic: Is anyone else that's using src.coinmine.pl having time outs over the last 5 hours?  The pool's hashrate graphs look like everything is ok, but my current balance is around half of what it should be. I'm getting this, repeating.

Code:

I have been getting that sporadically as well. None in the last hour, but I did notice them about 6 hours ago.
Activity: 218
I use cryptsy and bter both without problems.  Cryptsy did have a laggy period while upgrading something with Quark yesterday but it all seems fine now.

Code:

I can't get it to accept my threads at all.
Pages:
Jump to: