Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SRZ] SuarezCoin! X11 POW&POS - 10 MIL SRZ - ON ALLCOIN.COM NOW! - page 2. (Read 42311 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Can someone help me I downloaded the wallet for the windows but its not syncing  I don't know what to do ? any suggestions?

Thank You

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=672109.300
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Can someone help me I downloaded the wallet for the windows but its not syncing  I don't know what to do ? any suggestions?

Thank You
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
I want to support the coin, but I don't know what todo. So, I buy the coins. Come on, dev!

I don't know if dev is on Twitter but if he/she can't login here and post the news or what they're doing on the development, that's like no communication = no future for the coin.

Don't you think so?
Activity: 32
I want to support the coin, but I don't know what todo. So, I buy the coins. Come on, dev!

thats the idea you buy initiate the pump and others will surely follow XD
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
what do you sleep? until there is a recovery in the exchanger - get connected! take a little bit of BTC and bought coins to raise the exchange rate, otherwise the rate will not move ever!! Now let's your time!
Activity: 392
Someone is still buying.Maybe he is going to takeover.Or at least a pump.
legendary
Truth will out!
someone has still been buying this coin and holding bags. Maybe it is the dev on the low and he plans on coming up with an update to pump the price and then dump the coin. Can't imagine anyone else buying these coins for any other reason besides the novelty of course.

But maybe, some of us we are the ones that we're not going to believe on a new project for Suarezcoin... xD
"The second part of anything is never good"
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
someone has still been buying this coin and holding bags. Maybe it is the dev on the low and he plans on coming up with an update to pump the price and then dump the coin. Can't imagine anyone else buying these coins for any other reason besides the novelty of course.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Are we on moon already?  I will need to get some cheap spacesuit on ebay. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Dev are you still even watching and reading the thread? There are still supporters here. At least help find someone else to take over if you don't care anymore.

Dev is not here, can you see It?
- I can't see it since 3 days after the launch, easy as that.

I know the dev has not been on here for a long time. I do know it is possible that he/she is getting email notifications. While extremely unlikely maybe will come out of hiding. I hold no more coins and sold everything at a small profit. Just trying to help others that still have some coin.
legendary
Truth will out!
Dev are you still even watching and reading the thread? There are still supporters here. At least help find someone else to take over if you don't care anymore.

Dev is not here, can you see It?
- I can't see it since 3 days after the launch, easy as that.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Activity: 4
What happening? Smiley

I thought the price would be back in 1 week, but.... We need one more exchange for it.
dev gone? Surprise, surprise. You gonna mine and buy his next coin tomorrow.

Not sure why you even posted, plus don't really know what you were trying to say. I made money off this coin and still am. Maybe it's just you that can't, if that is what you were trying to say. If anyone thinks they will be rich off any new coin overnight dev or no dev doesn't understand cryptocurrency at all.
legendary
Someones still buying coins
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Hey man, to my point again, tell me this isn't a racket...

http://xan.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Xanon coin released today , virtually only one pool mining it,,, yep Binaryclock and company raping the latest coin again,,, and guess what its already listed on bittrex,,, yep no voting required so long as binaryclock tells them his mega miners are all lined up, get it listed and we will be dumping the coins asap, Binary makes a butt load of money today, bittrex will make a ton, and yes all the rig renters will be cashing in, no one else can even begin to mine this coin until the feast is over and they move on to the next coin. I think you see the racket I am talking about now. Binary's little circle has destroyed any hopes for the average miner once again, its out of hand. And this shit goes on everyday, I hate to think how much these 3 groups are making. ITS ALL PRE PLANNED TRUST ME. They email they plan and execute like clockwork,,, this just doesn't happen. Plus there was no mention of this coin until today and bam its launched and guess what all the 3 players arrived on time for the kill.... If this isn't a racket I don't know what is,,, Noah was a flop for them, but they still made money just not as much...

MMNC

The players: The Pack of Wolves
Binaryclock: (dedicatedpools)
Bittrex: (jumps when binary tells them to list a coin $$$)
Rig Renters: (The email List of loyalist rig renters and mass farms loyal to binary)
Coin dev: Usually but not always

Losers: all other miners of the world and smaller pool operators and smaller exchanges that are are quite capable of doing a better job than bittrex etc.. Can we stop this? Open for any and all ideas! any good hackers out there want to help? Maybe even Anonymous hackers group?  we may need to fight fire with fire
Activity: 252
dev gone? Surprise, surprise. You gonna mine and buy his next coin tomorrow.
In my opinion there's nothing wrong with the name. It can be associated somehow or we all can try a rebranding.
Even if the DEV dumped the coins we still have our wallets and can keep it alive.
All we need is:
-new logo.
-another well known exchange service (bittrex, mintpal..)
-strong community
-merchant
-website
-facebook
-twitter
-irc channel

We can take over this coin and manage it,

Agreed.Dev dumped his coins is not a bad thing.Look at pinkcoin,vootcoin and purecoin etc.They thrive after being taken over by good dev.

The question then is, who is that good dev that would be interested in taking over this coin.

Sorry I know nothing about being a dev of a new coin, but I will mention it to some other people I know that are devs. Maybe if everyone talks to the people they know we might find someone!
Have a Great Day!
legendary
In my opinion there's nothing wrong with the name. It can be associated somehow or we all can try a rebranding.
Even if the DEV dumped the coins we still have our wallets and can keep it alive.
All we need is:
-new logo.
-another well known exchange service (bittrex, mintpal..)
-strong community
-merchant
-website
-facebook
-twitter
-irc channel

We can take over this coin and manage it,

Agreed.Dev dumped his coins is not a bad thing.Look at pinkcoin,vootcoin and purecoin etc.They thrive after being taken over by good dev.

The question then is, who is that good dev that would be interested in taking over this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: