Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SRZ] SuarezCoin! X11 POW&POS - 10 MIL SRZ - ON ALLCOIN.COM NOW! - page 6. (Read 42311 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
You guys should have started it without a premine.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
May be bittrex's stuff are not the fans of Suarez Cheesy
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Nice buying wall on allcoin...

Thats a good start!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think once the dev show's some type of progress, the coin will get much more support.  As of right now it's just another coin, with no proof of a future.  Show us some innovation (a betting system) and prepare you rockets my friends.  Join us in IRC@ #suarezcoin to collect the rain giveaway!

This is on its way! But this will take 2 or 3 weeks as we said before. The coding part is going well! So, expect some updates next week.

This is why hash is dropping badly. a few weeks wait for "something to be done"... thanks dev for the hard work but people need something to hold , otherwise they will just dump everything..

So let them dump cheap, the ones that buyin now will benefit in few weeks when something is done
Activity: 19
I think once the dev show's some type of progress, the coin will get much more support.  As of right now it's just another coin, with no proof of a future.  Show us some innovation (a betting system) and prepare you rockets my friends.  Join us in IRC@ #suarezcoin to collect the rain giveaway!

This is on its way! But this will take 2 or 3 weeks as we said before. The coding part is going well! So, expect some updates next week.

This is why hash is dropping badly. a few weeks wait for "something to be done"... thanks dev for the hard work but people need something to hold , otherwise they will just dump everything..
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Activity: 267
Everyone should tween @Bittrex about @SuarezCoin to be listed ! Come on community !

Agreed gogo!
Activity: 126
Everyone should tween @Bittrex about @SuarezCoin to be listed ! Come on community !

This!
Activity: 440
Activity: 1221
WE are dropping hashrate...............
Activity: 14

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
HashHard
Activity: 952
Just looking at some of those sell orders already, they must have had pretty powerful mining rigs, as I managed to get 60 coins in 12 hours on a pool, mining from the beginning I add, and one of those sellers sold 1800+

I think the price should be higher though, but if people keep dumping it, then it will fall.

I mined quite abit and seling right now  puts me in almost 50% loss. So wondering how are people selling at such a low price, its not even profitable. I even mined at a very cheap price too!

There's practically no volume at allcoin so I wouldn't really take their rates as an official rate. We need c-cex to start with then bittrex later on.
c-cex is even worse than allcoin

Atleast more volume, bittrex will come when there's enough people here supporting the coin (tweeting bittrex, requesting adding this coin in their irc).
Activity: 168
There was a member here that promised that in 48 hours we will be on bittrex, so tweet constantly to help it out
Just looking at some of those sell orders already, they must have had pretty powerful mining rigs, as I managed to get 60 coins in 12 hours on a pool, mining from the beginning I add, and one of those sellers sold 1800+

I think the price should be higher though, but if people keep dumping it, then it will fall.

I mined quite abit and seling right now  puts me in almost 50% loss. So wondering how are people selling at such a low price, its not even profitable. I even mined at a very cheap price too!

There's practically no volume at allcoin so I wouldn't really take their rates as an official rate. We need c-cex to start with then bittrex later on.
c-cex is even worse than allcoin
Activity: 10
Everyone! Tweet BitTrex and C-Cex when they tweet something, that means that they're active! Tweet them then and they'll most likely see the tweet!
Activity: 11
It's true, we need this on Bittrex ASAP! Gotta keep on tweeting them, they soon will notice
Activity: 1221
 Grin don't sell. Keep holding. I  think we should do POW in 7days. Starting at block 20k is too long
Activity: 952

Pages:
Jump to: