Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SRZ] SuarezCoin! X11 POW&POS - 10 MIL SRZ - ON ALLCOIN.COM NOW! - page 3. (Read 42311 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
In my opinion there's nothing wrong with the name. It can be associated somehow or we all can try a rebranding.
Even if the DEV dumped the coins we still have our wallets and can keep it alive.
All we need is:
-new logo.
-another well known exchange service (bittrex, mintpal..)
-strong community
-merchant
-website
-facebook
-twitter
-irc channel

We can take over this coin and manage it,

Agreed.Dev dumped his coins is not a bad thing.Look at pinkcoin,vootcoin and purecoin etc.They thrive after being taken over by good dev.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Just curious how would a community go about taking over a coin if the original dev is not around? Just do a hardfork and take control that way? Even though it may or may not get there is the POS going to automatically kick in at block 20000 still? Not good at reading code and not even sure if it's code was posted now that I think of it.

Have a Good Day!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
In my opinion there's nothing wrong with the name. It can be associated somehow or we all can try a rebranding.
Even if the DEV dumped the coins we still have our wallets and can keep it alive.
All we need is:
-new logo.
-another well known exchange service (bittrex, mintpal..)
-strong community
-merchant
-website
-facebook
-twitter
-irc channel

We can take over this coin and manage it,

Cool Colleagues we can make, just s simple thing like this:

https://www.dogecoinmachine.net/?i=O7D0q6AlPY

Instead of fruts, can add bones and meat, of the Suarez cannibal.

Or some stupid funny game Suarez cannibal & the dinosaur for android.

Or some betting site for sports. From most of the sport coins SRZ took attention, because this is funny.

Dev we can see is scamer. If we act like a community somehow can pump the price with some similar idotic idea like developig this coin.

Web site for the Para Olympic Games, and if there is a cannibal competition this is the coin.

One more cannibal we have that can combine with this coin Tyson is his name Smiley

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3BK0arbYL8I/T-x639SanVI/AAAAAAAAAak/LqNYWbxaEV8/s1600/tyson.jpg

If we don't act somehow finished is all with this SRZ coin  Roll Eyes
Good ideas.Who dump now as shit is like total loser.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
 Cool Colleagues we can make, just s simple thing like this:

https://www.dogecoinmachine.net/?i=O7D0q6AlPY

Instead of fruts, can add bones and meat, of the Suarez cannibal.

Or some stupid funny game Suarez cannibal & the dinosaur for android.

Or some betting site for sports. From most of the sport coins SRZ took attention, because this is funny.

Dev we can see is scamer. If we act like a community somehow can pump the price with some similar idotic idea like developig this coin.

Web site for the Para Olympic Games, and if there is a cannibal competition this is the coin.

One more cannibal we have that can combine with this coin Tyson is his name Smiley

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3BK0arbYL8I/T-x639SanVI/AAAAAAAAAak/LqNYWbxaEV8/s1600/tyson.jpg

If we don't act somehow finished is all with this SRZ coin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
macd is doing a community takeover right about this time too. Could do one here, add features to the coin try and get it moving maybe
people are still mining and trying to trade this I assume they want a community take over to happen. Either way I cast my vote with you. Stick a fork in this coin it is done
The dev is shit.But he attracted many people's attention by twitter giveaways.Community takeover is definitely good,especially when the dev has dumped all his primine.
Really don't care if the coin is dead or not. There are still people trading  and mining it and I am making some money off it.
Even if not there is no reason not to help someone out if they are asking for it.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
people are still mining and trying to trade this I assume they want a community take over to happen. Either way I cast my vote with you. Stick a fork in this coin it is done
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Dev perhaps, but the coin is not dead! Wink

Has anyone taken control of it? This coin was made for fun, its not really going to go places. If you mined/invested and in loss, cut your losses and look for better investments. You'll make your losses back pretty quick with the right alts.

Dev sold the premine thats why the price was dumped to 1 satoshi, your still support this coin? Named after a soccer player?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Dev perhaps, but the coin is not dead! Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
sorry to break it to you guys but this coin is dead. The dev has jumped ship, sold the premine and left.

I would stop wasting time mining or even buying one of these coins.
Thank you very much! It worked! Fitness76 give Suarez address for a small gift! Smiley

SeY8TXZYtRVvCJjre5dxnVViqcvRBqnQ4n

There you go. Glad I could help!
Have a good day.
here for a while
Thank you very much! It worked! Fitness76 give Suarez address for a small gift! Smiley
What should contain this file, except those specified above?
Unless you solo mine there doesn't have to be anything else. If you solo mine the info is on the OP.
here for a while
What should contain this file, except those specified above?
In the folder there is no such file, can you upload it somewhere?

Make one as a text document, but make sure the extension is .conf not .txt when you save it.
Have a Good Day
here for a while
In the folder there is no such file, can you upload it somewhere?
Activity: 228
My wallet does not want to sync, what can I do ?

copy this in conf file

addnode=23.95.10.100
addnode=95.43.217.2
addnode=54.203.246.118
addnode=23.92.53.139
addnode=162.254.148.162
addnode=111.79.178.165
addnode=204.44.120.14
addnode=149.210.131.95
addnode=8.38.76.74
addnode=37.187.144.69
addnode=80.240.134.52