Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 30. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
what else can i say login/passwords are hardcoded and ecrypted in database but if someone have time can decrypt it by GPU (like this one for mining)...

my advice is to not use same login/password on few pools...there is no other way...

we mined 2 134 722 8437 dogecoin do you really think we stole 2715 from you? Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thanks for unlock.

I guess I'm just screwed out of 4 dollars in dogecoins then? Sad
yes and hacker was a mind reading guru

unlocked
Somehow someone got into my account and found out both my username and PIN and changed my payout address. I did a manual withdrawal earlier today without looking at the payout address (assuming that it was like I left it before) and now I lost 2715 doge Sad

account name is "nitai"

you need to blame other hacked pool..where did you use same login/password/pin  Undecided

never do that! use different for different pools

I use a different password/pin for each pool I use. I use lastpass to generate a random password for each pool so I don't have to remember it!

Also my account is locked now. Can you unlock it? I tried logging in with my old password and I think it locked itself.

account: nitai
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Somehow someone got into my account and found out both my username and PIN and changed my payout address. I did a manual withdrawal earlier today without looking at the payout address (assuming that it was like I left it before) and now I lost 2715 doge Sad

account name is "nitai"

you need to blame other hacked pool..where did you use same login/password/pin  Undecided

never do that! use different for different pools

account name is "nitai"
Activity: 3
could you please unlock my account "thegooblygiggler"

I'm forgetful
Activity: 27
Built two new machines with dual Powercolor 270x cards -- neither mines well AT ALL.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131532

Both systems crash all the time with GUIMiner and produce tons of hardware errors with CGMiner (probably 99% HW errors)... trying replicate any .bat or .conf files from others with single cards does not work at all.

Any ideas ?

I have 10 other systems running dual cards... but 7950 and 7970 -- all no problem... but can't get these R9 270x cards under control at all.

Can you post a copy of the launch commands you're using? It sounds like your intensity is too high, or the memory, core clock is too high.

I have stripped CGMINER all the way down to simply "-I 14" for flags and the GPUs at stock speeds -- speed is only in the low 300s and HW errors like crazy. Most people are adding large TC figures of ~15000+ but if I go over 8192 it simply errors out.

With GUIMiner I can run ~430 but the systems crash in ~30 minutes -- most people report 450-480 on the R9-270X is no problem.

Well my MSI 270 none X does 472 just fine without any HW issue. Any chance that you have forgotten to set the following command?:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECT 1

That seems to have done the trick along with the flags from here :

http://dustin.io/2013/12/setting-up-litecoin-cgminer-with-latest-7970280x290x-hardware/

Each one is at ~430 at stock clocks -- so will see if it remains stable.

Thanks for the help.

glad it work out
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Built two new machines with dual Powercolor 270x cards -- neither mines well AT ALL.

Both systems crash all the time with GUIMiner and produce tons of hardware errors with CGMiner (probably 99% HW errors)... trying replicate any .bat or .conf files from others with single cards does not work at all.

Any ideas ?

I have 10 other systems running dual cards... but 7950 and 7970 -- all no problem... but can't get these R9 270x cards under control at all.

Can you post a copy of the launch commands you're using? It sounds like your intensity is too high, or the memory, core clock is too high.

I have stripped CGMINER all the way down to simply "-I 14" for flags and the GPUs at stock speeds -- speed is only in the low 300s and HW errors like crazy. Most people are adding large TC figures of ~15000+ but if I go over 8192 it simply errors out.

With GUIMiner I can run ~430 but the systems crash in ~30 minutes -- most people report 450-480 on the R9-270X is no problem.

Well my MSI 270 none X does 472 just fine without any HW issue. Any chance that you have forgotten to set the following command?:

That seems to have done the trick along with the flags from here :

http://dustin.io/2013/12/setting-up-litecoin-cgminer-with-latest-7970280x290x-hardware/

Each one is at ~430 at stock clocks -- so will see if it remains stable.

Thanks for the help.
Activity: 27

Any ideas ?

Any ideas ?

Activity: 2
Fast account unlock. Thanks man.  Grin
Activity: 2
Can you unlock my account? Username is 'megainformer'.

Your support gmail seems to be rejecting emails btw - I keep getting 'return to sender messages.'

Thanks in advance.

Any ideas ?

Activity: 45
I get lots of "Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart" messages this evening and my hash rate fluctuates. Is that affect our earnings?
Activity: 1
Please unlock account name Sowerby
all are some now

share this to different workers
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
What is the best URL\port for various hash rate? I have a rig ~800, ~1400 and ~2400.

Also, one work for each or shared worker?
taj
Activity: 16
thanks for the reply, and ye im waiting for my rig to be ready, but for now this is what i have, besides, i think that for the 290 is a pretty damn good hashrate

BUT now I noticed I'm getting a lot of this
Pool 0 stale share detected, submitting as user requested
 Rejected 03010224 Diff 85/64 GPU 0 pool 0 (STALE SHARE
mainly from the gpu0 Sad
Pages:
Jump to: