Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 51. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
LOL Sara
STFU i'm Polish too!

but yes 64365, 64366, 64370, 64376, 64378, 64380 was NOT MINED BY US so you will not get credited Smiley

edit: i think this guy see the future Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello viatorek, good morning! As I wrote yesterday, my earnings dropped sharply to about one third. I know the difficulty increased and yesterday there were problems, maybe coincidence, bad weather, ghost in the machine... I do not know, but the difference is too large and it does not look that today will be better!  I suspect that not all the work is really credited. There are many blocks on which I worked, but in the list of transactions are not listed. For small example, for blocks 64365, 64366, 64370, 64376, 64378, 64380 I got nothing.  Angry In other words, I have credited only a few blocks per hour, sometimes only one or even none! How is this possible?

i love polish guys...lol

can you make me a favour?

please START MINE ON FAST POOL FIRST!!!!!!

64365, 64366, 64370, 64376, 64378, 64380

was not mined by fast pool !!!

LOL
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello viatorek, good morning! As I wrote yesterday, my earnings dropped sharply to about one third. I know the difficulty increased and yesterday there were problems, maybe coincidence, bad weather, ghost in the machine... I do not know, but the difference is too large and it does not look that today will be better!  I suspect that not all the work is really credited. There are many blocks on which I worked, but in the list of transactions are not listed. For small example, for blocks 64365, 64366, 64370, 64376, 64378, 64380 I got nothing.  Angry In other words, I have credited only a few blocks per hour, sometimes only one or even none! How is this possible?

i love polish guys...lol

can you make me a favour?

please START MINE ON FAST POOL FIRST!!!!!!

64365, 64366, 64370, 64376, 64378, 64380

was not mined by fast pool !!!

LMAO  Cool
Activity: 16
that is normal that you work on every block.
your miners mine at block 64364 and then they found the block, you got coins for it but if like 64365 was a very small block you maybe don't work at that one, have that problem to because my miners are really slow.
total of 120-140kH/s
my earnings are now at 500 doge a day with this diff, few days ago did I do 2K but diff was 200-300

Yes, but all blocks I mentioned I have seen in the dashboard so I worked on them!

that is normal that you work on every block.
your miners mine at block 64364 and then they found the block, you got coins for it but if like 64365 was a very small block you maybe don't work at that one, have that problem to because my miners are really slow.
total of 120-140kH/s
my earnings are now at 500 doge a day with this diff, few days ago did I do 2K but diff was 200-300
Activity: 16
Activity: 70

I really think that others pool are ddos this pool because there are jealous.

yes...other big poool - multipool was dead whole weekend Sad hard world

THANK YOU ALL FOR STAYING WITH US

wow multipool is like the biggest.
there are some angry people there.

Only with the 7777 port. When 7777 mines other coin?Huh Da house is also 12gh/s They must be behind the attacks lol

wow multipool is like the biggest.
there are some angry people there.

FIXED

we lost another 1gh..i hope this fuckers are happy
p.s. thanks for sms Smiley

FIXED

FIXED

Activity: 15
yup same here too.. please someone contact them.. though the mining is running and i can connect to the stratum. but site does not load 504 error
Activity: 22
Can someone send an SMS to him ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 95
I continue to receive 504 Gateway Error on the main site dashboard, does anyone else have this issue or is it something on my end?
It is the same for everyone i guess, i am also getting the 504 Gateway error
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The North Remembers
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I continue to receive 504 Gateway Error on the main site dashboard, does anyone else have this issue or is it something on my end?
Activity: 22
I would say thank you to the admin , ok the pool got some troubles , but look at the incredible increase of Dogecoin miners , this pool is 0% Fee , and for me really good , the admin take cares about us , and I think he's a good person , In another pool i get 500K doges stolen ...

There are many critical issues , but this guy is on this I think , so please I saw some people with negative answers to the support , I'm used to be System Administrator , and the work is this guy is incredible , for 0% fees

To make something cool , I propose to make a list of people who gives donations to the pool ?

List Of Fast-Pool Donation :

mrlonewolf : 0.5% actually , 1% when issues resolved , and if stable all the time 2%

Keep mining guys , and keep Dogestyle Wink
Activity: 8
bloody sunday, monday madness, tuesday doomsday, woeful wednesday bloody thursday friday saturday  Cheesy
Activity: 12
You guys must be getting hammered... nothing works. miners or the website... trying different ports...  real bad Sad
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
A. is the website down cannot connect.

B. I also cannot connect any of my workers to the pool
Pages:
Jump to: