Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 50. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The owner of this pool is an illiterate, stupid, and incompetent tool. I am moving on from fast-pool. I talked to the netcode guys and they tell me he was behind DDOSing them before. Don't trust this guy!

For a member who has 0 activity you should simply Shut Up

If you are angry go out from Fast Pool and go to PPLS pool and don't post threads that is not interesting

Another pool guy who don't like the many Gh on Fast Pool lol :p

And you have 7 activity, what's your point?

Face it, Fast-Pool has failed.. move on.

BTW, fast pool owner has forgot to mention why he is target of all the DDOS... because he is behind DDOSing a lot of pools himself and this is retaliation. Stay away don't get caught in the crossfire.

LOOL , I got 7 activity because I don't talk to say nothing like you , And then no ones know you here , I had 500K doges stolen on an other pool , so I can blame people when a I got the proof that they are bad person

You just subscribe to this thread because you saw how this pool is getting many Hashes , and then try to tell people to go out and maybe after with another name you will tell us , this pool is great , that is yours ....

I've saw many people doing stupid things , but you are the worst I've so , please can an admin just put this guy out ..

And just to tell you if you don't like fast-pool go away but stop saying stupid things

Regards
Activity: 56
pool is stable now with 7.5GH/s NICE
fast pool is on there way to be the fastest Smiley
Activity: 12
The owner of this pool is an illiterate, stupid, and incompetent tool. I am moving on from fast-pool. I talked to the netcode guys and they tell me he was behind DDOSing them before. Don't trust this guy!

If you are angry go out from Fast Pool and go to PPLS pool and don't post threads that is not interesting

BTW, fast pool owner has forgot to mention why he is target of all the DDOS... because he is behind DDOSing a lot of pools himself and this is retaliation. Stay away don't get caught in the crossfire.

So you're ditching one of the best pool's out there right now because you're spreading crap about fastpool owners ddosing other pools...  If that's the case then good luck mining for the pool that's going to get nailed by fast pool... seeing as how you're in the know Tongue  wypierdalaj Tongue
Activity: 5

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Are you guys ready for 10gh/s???
Activity: 22

Activity: 5
Activity: 2
Please unlock me: deathuman
Thanks
Activity: 6
Hi ,

Could you add a way to mine behind a http proxy ? some kind of alternative server over http

it seems impossible to connect to stratum+Tcp through a proxy as I expected.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
yea. everything seems to be down again.

Stratum seems workin'
Activity: 11
yea. everything seems to be down again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Server again down?

Whats happen with all dogepools ... all have problems, all down sometimes
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
unlocked....please edit you post for security
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
plz unlock my acc

username: zezeze2013 
@dbaicz
maybe i already asked what it you mining speed? and how much you make a day now?

My speed is something about 1M. One hour ago I got 10k doges for 35 hours of work (6800/day), a few days before cca 10k doges every 12-14 hours (18400/day).

1m- 12k doges /24h (but like i say dogecoin is random block coin...) keep mining with us and next day you (we) can get 16k/24h

it's really cant be compared by days
Activity: 16
@dbaicz
maybe i already asked what it you mining speed? and how much you make a day now?

My speed is something about 1M. One hour ago I got 10k doges for 35 hours of work (6800/day), a few days before cca 10k doges every 12-14 hours (18400/day).
i will try explain what is wrong....dogecoin diffulty is wrong....random block is wrong (one day you earn 50% more,one day 50%more),
ddos on stratum and people leaving ddosed pool is wrong (generate long block - less payout),Tusk and his bloging doughter is wrong.... Grin

edit: bitcointalk now promote me to from senior to junior member lol ,yes thats wrong too

@dbaicz
but yes 64365, 64366, 64370, 64376, 64378, 64380 was NOT MINED BY US so you will not get credited Smiley

Sorry for my mistake, now I know it. Network info is not about fast-pool.

edit: i think this guy see the future Wink

Unfortunately I can't.  Cry
can you make me a favour?
please START MINE ON FAST POOL FIRST!!!!!!

64365, 64366, 64370, 64376, 64378, 64380

was not mined by fast pool !!!

SaraMine, take it easy, I'm on fast pool! But you maybe right, item Current Block in the dashboard is about whole network, not for fast-pool only. Sorry. But in any case something is wrong.

how can anyone "take it easy" when you paste here blocks from other pool? asking why its not credited?

are you sure you send share to us?

can you make me a favour?
please START MINE ON FAST POOL FIRST!!!!!!

64365, 64366, 64370, 64376, 64378, 64380

was not mined by fast pool !!!

SaraMine, take it easy, I'm on fast pool! But you maybe right, item Current Block in the dashboard is about whole network, not for fast-pool only. Sorry. But in any case something is wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: