Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 59. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Coin withdraw never received.

worked fine in the past but not this time, it's been 3 days and nothing.

User: VOID9
Transaction: 7077639
DATE: 2014-01-11 21:13:04
TX# : f2104457...c81af7bf

I need the full TX# to check with Cryptsy support what's going on. how can i get it ?

thanks

thats why always send it to your wallet...craptsy and coin-e are masters of loosing coins

will try to get this tx for you but you can easy check it on blockchain just check did your
cryptsy adress get money or not Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Coin withdraw never received.

worked fine in the past but not this time, it's been 3 days and nothing.

User: VOID9
Transaction: 7077639
DATE: 2014-01-11 21:13:04
TX# : f2104457...c81af7bf

I need the full TX# to check with Cryptsy support what's going on. how can i get it ?

thanks
Activity: 2
Please unlock Gwonam!
Much appreciated!
Activity: 2
Could you unlock partyhat? Forgot my pass and the reset kept timing out on me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
My Doge pool of choice. Very nice!
all user unlocked Smiley please remember when you put ANONONYMUS ON to PUT PIN!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
my account got blocked, i don't understand why, please unblock me
account name ec

is your acc set to anonymouse?
Activity: 13
can you unlock my account please because my account is locked i forget to reset my counter login

My nickname is m1hlm

Thank You
Activity: 56
Hmm... looks like my account got hacked.  Sad Pretty surprising, considering I had a pretty good password on it. Thankfully I only lost about 933 DOGE.  Smiley
Just a heads up. Everyone be careful out there! Double-check your pay address to be sure!

ok I gonna change my password to a password of 30 characters long or something like that, at least long enough

you only need to do that if you was using same on other pools

I used that password on a ltc pool so it's changed to be sure.
Hmm... looks like my account got hacked.  Sad Pretty surprising, considering I had a pretty good password on it. Thankfully I only lost about 933 DOGE.  Smiley
Just a heads up. Everyone be careful out there! Double-check your pay address to be sure!

ok I gonna change my password to a password of 30 characters long or something like that, at least long enough

you only need to do that if you was using same on other pools
Activity: 56

Activity: 35
Activity: 27
my account got blocked, i don't understand why, please unblock me
account name ec
Activity: 207
Cashing out in case the pool is going down permanently.

run run! Smiley

we are 2 days old pool pool..ownerd by n000bs..we will take your money and run away Smiley

yes i was making some optimalization and stratum was offline for 300 seconds

and yes some idiot raported user "fast-pool.com" for spaming so we can't post here

Seems to be working now. Thanks.
What did you guys thought about me?

it's not us that must make a decision.
the pool owners would give you a few procent back so they must choose what they gonna do.

I thought you and a few other guys were in the pool owner team.I heard pool owner got banned from here.

no I just help them with people that have questions and calm down people when there account is locked.
why would he be banned?

A user here told me he got banned.I dont know for sure.

yes i told you that username fast-pool.com was auto-banned (for spaming in dogecoin thread lol sorry)

about TOS you know what

i was born...and nobody give me TOS....dont know why...they didnt tell me dont put knife/bullet in your head...so if i will lost my life i will go direclty to God and say....come on! there was no TOS..i need restart:)

run run! Smiley

we are 2 days old pool ..owned by n000bs..we will take your money and run away Smiley

yes i was making some optimalization and stratum was offline for 300 seconds

my bad,

and yes some idiot raported user "fast-pool.com" for spaming so we can't post here

and one thing to Blackbird0:)

Activity: 9
please unlock once again my account: piobla, my mail: [email protected]
Activity: 207
Activity: 3
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: