Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 56. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Thanks for your replies guys. Indeed, I do not know how many N Shares Tongue

With ~2.5MH/s I make around 45-47k DOGE/day. I'll try your pool only because it has a nice community and that is enough! Smiley

Entso11, I have 3 x 5870 (420KH/s each), 1 x 6970 (505KH/s), 1 x 6870 (315KH/s), 2 x 6790 (240KH/s) and from next week 2 x R290 (hopefully unlocked to R290X).

I asked cause 2.5 Mh/s is odd speed. Looks like you have an army of GPU's over there.
Activity: 81
Thanks for your replies guys. Indeed, I do not know how many N Shares Tongue

With ~2.5MH/s I make around 45-47k DOGE/day at the PPLNS pool. I'll try your pool only because it has a nice community and that is enough! Smiley

Entso11, I have 3 x 5870 (420KH/s each), 1 x 6970 (505KH/s), 1 x 6870 (315KH/s), 2 x 6790 (240KH/s) and from next week 2 x R290 (hopefully unlocked to R290X).
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
i have been mining for a few hours now at 940+khash and my dashboard shows me 210khash. As the coins also are generating very slow , it looks like its really running at 210khash. Can you please check what is wrong? I also tried your loto coin pool and that was far much better than dogecoin pool, the stats were also better. waiting for your response.

lotto diff is 8......dogecoin is 550-600 now...consider that..yes workers speed is f*cked hard...but POOL counts shares
so your payout is not lower becuse of that...

we will try to fix it today
I am mining 24/7 on a PPLNS pool (~2.5MH/s).

Why do you say Prop pool is better? Is it really better? Because if it is, I'll switch to yours!

PPLNS - “Pay Per Last N Shares"  you mine on pool thats pay you for how many last N shares? i bet you dont know Smiley

you lose...pool win...

its better to get pay for ALL shares you submitted or just last N?

proportional = you win pool win situation we just pay for all...

our pool also add txfee in block to payout

remeber that when you consider donation  Roll Eyes

p.s. PPLNS was designed to prevent pool hoopers....but if you are smart you can easy...hoop PPLNS and make 30-50% more...but i will dont tell you how to not kill PPLNS dogecoins pools (most dogecoins pools is PPLNS,couse its needs less resources (its keep in base only last N shares not all)

...and i love dogecoin dont want it to die

Why do you say Prop pool is better? Is it really better? Because if it is, I'll switch to yours!

Hello my fellow Greek mate. The pool is great, stable and reliable auto payments. Join us. What GPU's are you using?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

yes prop is better, try it for a week of 2 and you will see it.

i have been mining for a few hours now at 940+khash and my dashboard shows me 210khash. As the coins also are generating very slow , it looks like its really running at 210khash. Can you please check what is wrong? I also tried your loto coin pool and that was far much better than dogecoin pool, the stats were also better. waiting for your response.

yeah the stats doing strange the last time. they are gonna fix it this weekend.
and about your 210kH/s I can't check that but normal if you are sure the miners are mining at 940+kH/s they will mine at that speed.
Activity: 15
Activity: 81

with this diff 1.4mh make 24k dogecoin a day

so its ok Smiley

source:
http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/
Doge becoming harder, halving comes soon, much profit but less coins Sad
Im now at 20k a day with a 1.4mh/s. Is this normal? Do we have bad days lately?
Shall i jump to the new stratum?
Activity: 66
Account locked. Can you unlock / send reset it for me please. User: nippran
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Locked my acct cause I forgot my pass. Tried too many times and support or reset password function is not working for me for some reason?

Is it possible for you to manually send me a pass reset link to my accounts e-mail?

Username was Shimple.

Please and thanks Smiley
Activity: 2
Please unlock me : amidamariu
Mail : joh***.**[email protected]
Thank
Activity: 187
try to sleep 2h a day and then write something

but i got job for you i wroted

http://fastpoolfaq.wordpress.com

at 5-6am so this will need big fix! you can send some fix to [email protected]

and......thank you grammar nazi

im getting "stratum from pool 0 detected new block" almost all the time now.. and my hashrate on the site shows 500 with my 1400 mh rig. Is something wrong?
try to sleep 2h a day and then write something

but i got job for you i wroted

http://fastpoolfaq.wordpress.com

at 5-6am so this will need big fix! you can send some fix to [email protected]

and......thank you grammar nazi

Activity: 56
STRATUM OPTIMALIZATION IN PROGRESS...HOOOOOLD

STRATUM OPTIMIZATION IN PROGRESS...HOOOOOLD

Just plz fix it, because it hurts ^_^ Grammar nazi

are you sure it is written like that.
english is not my best language but it sounds not good.
Activity: 60
It's better to keep your mouth shut...
STRATUM OPTIMALIZATION IN PROGRESS...HOOOOOLD

STRATUM OPTIMIZATION IN PROGRESS...HOOOOOLD

Just plz fix it, because it hurts ^_^ Grammar nazi
Activity: 168
You are right I really didn't take into account long-term variance.
How many shares/s do you get with 10mh/s?

dunno i work on email support here  - replaying billions locked/pins reset/issue emails
dont have time count shares Smiley but some day...i will hehe  Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIniljT5lJI

We must count!!! 1 shares 2 SHARES 3 SHARES 3!!!
STRATUM 3333 WILL BE UPDATED TODAY
You are right I really didn't take into account long-term variance.
How many shares/s do you get with 10mh/s?

dunno i work on email support here  - replaying billions locked/pins reset/issue emails
dont have time count shares Smiley but some day...i will hehe  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: