Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Stake]zeosX⚡World First Cryptocurrency Bank⚡$5MILLION USD REWARDS!🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 44340 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
copper member
do note that we have updated our bounty thread!

copper member
we are updating our threads as often as possible!!!

copper member
Good Job ZeosX team. This types of project is necessary for growth of cryptocurrency market. This will change the traditional way of banking. good luck for your project.

yes, thank you! we will continue to improve on our projects.
copper member
we will be removing and adding talents to the team!!!

stay tuned!!!
copper member
we officially hits 10,000 views on our bitcointalk bounty thread!
1000 members on telegram!!!

The zeosX Team would like to thank everyone that have supported us since the beginning!!!
Let's hope the market will turn bullish again real soon!!!
copper member
this project will give a tremendous surprise if it can be successful, because it is seen from the team that they always work together in a compact manner to be able to attract many investors so that this project can be successful, good luck as expected.

thank you! we will definitely do our best!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
this project will give a tremendous surprise if it can be successful, because it is seen from the team that they always work together in a compact manner to be able to attract many investors so that this project can be successful, good luck as expected.
copper member
we are already 4 weeks into the bounty program!
Have u joined yet?
copper member
we have created our own subreddit!!

You can now subscribe !!
copper member
The decentralized platform it is good. I hope that at team it will turn out to create the payment card. Good luck.

Yes! we will, don't worry... Step by step Smiley
copper member
we have made some exciting changes to the blog and YT campaign!!

You can now earn stakes by subscribing to our YT channel too!!!
copper member
Good success and a promising future are waiting for this company, I recommend everyone to pay attention and make their investments. Do not miss your chance for profit, get tokens today at the best price

yes! this is already the best price for ZEOS...
copper member
This project so innovasion because so many teams to support it, make this project more better, I think this project will success soon.

thank you for your support Smiley
copper member
There ere is one thing that i like most about this is that zeosX will solve the problems faced lots of payment gateways and we will get rid of high transaction fees

yes, we will solve this massive problems Smiley
copper member
Does anyone else believe that a cryptocurrency project can issue its cards? payment systems are already deprived of it.

please note that this is a crypto card, like pundiX.

So we can bypass those centralized payment system.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
There ere is one thing that i like most about this is that zeosX will solve the problems faced lots of payment gateways and we will get rid of high transaction fees
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Does anyone else believe that a cryptocurrency project can issue its cards? payment systems are already deprived of it.
copper member
Dear zeoniteans community, we are excited to let you know that our Whitepaper has been updated!

Thank you, but I recommend you to post link to the new Whitepaper in the post as well.
Upgrading your post with link to Whitepaper, I meant:
https://www.zeosx.io/assets/front/images/zeosX-Whitepaper.pdf

it's auto updated. So don't worry!
copper member
Dear zeoniteans community, we are excited to let you know that our Whitepaper has been updated!
Pages:
Jump to: