Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Stake]zeosX⚡World First Cryptocurrency Bank⚡$5MILLION USD REWARDS!🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 44340 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The project  is unique and very promising.How is ICO price?I want to join it.

you can join now Smiley
Private sale is still going on.
copper member
Follow all our social media for more info!
copper member
Great to be here, but when will the token distribution be starting

it will start 2 weeks after end of ICO Smiley
copper member
we have collected 80k so far Smiley

where can i see that Huh just to be sure because I was little hesitant when I saw red writing on your profile
I'm Indonesian and I also want you to tell me about questions here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zeosx-using-people-identity-without-permission-possibility-scam-5101770

https://foundico.com/ico/zeosx.html , it's here...
i want to say that don't believe the accusations.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

where can i see that Huh just to be sure because I was little hesitant when I saw red writing on your profile
I'm Indonesian and I also want you to tell me about questions here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zeosx-using-people-identity-without-permission-possibility-scam-5101770
copper member
Participate In Our $ 3,000,000 USD Bounty Campaign! wow this is very big money, i am very interested in all this and i just want to make sure whether this will be paid if one day the ICO fails?

Bounty has started? looking to participate in this one

yes, bounty has started.

ZeosX gets a good rating on some ICO review sites, it's pretty good. what about the development of ZeosX Private Sale? so far, how much money has been collected?

thank you!

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
What is the total amount of supply?
copper member
Very good project, what is the maximum supply of the tokens?

currently supply is 3B.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
ZeosX gets a good rating on some ICO review sites, it's pretty good. what about the development of ZeosX Private Sale? so far, how much money has been collected?
copper member
An interesting project with a good idea and a promising team. The team is actively developing and has very ambitious plans for the future.
Can you please tell me what distinguishes this project from other projects to revolutionize the traditional banking industry?
If I use Internet Explorer to visit your website some information on your homepage is missing, like the teammembers. Is this a known problem?

Can you please tell me what distinguishes this project from other projects to revolutionize the traditional banking industry?
Our projects are built according to market interest. Thats why u can see the hype already.
We don't create something that nobody wants. It's all about marketing.
Please don't use IE. no one uses IE anymore, use chrome Smiley
Activity: 91
Participate In Our $ 3,000,000 USD Bounty Campaign! wow this is very big money, i am very interested in all this and i just want to make sure whether this will be paid if one day the ICO fails?

Bounty has started? looking to participate in this one
Activity: 1
Activity: 112
An interesting project with a good idea and a promising team. The team is actively developing and has very ambitious plans for the future.
If I use Internet Explorer to visit your website some information on your homepage is missing, like the teammembers. Is this a known problem?
copper member
What positive difference will your project bring to Crypto ecosystem and is there any competitor already?

We will make crypto mainstream Smiley and have user adoption too!

There will always be competitors..
Activity: 74
What positive difference will your project bring to Crypto ecosystem and is there any competitor already?
copper member
has the zeosX marketplace and mobile app been launched? I hope you can attract big partners in the near future, because I see your products are very interesting.

not yet... please be patient Smiley
Thank you!

Hey.. Team Website not working properly?

are u viewing it from mobile?
Activity: 7
Hey.. Team Website not working properly?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
many support this project for success, with this much support surely the team will prove their hard work so that later this project can be successful, hopefully sales or ICO will be able to successfully reach the target.
copper member
refer your friends and get stake rewards!

we have now up the referral rewards for bounty! up to x10 ...
Go check them out!
copper member
ETF is withdrawn!!!
guess the only way for BTC to go up is the stock market crash...
Pages:
Jump to: