Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Stake]zeosX⚡World First Cryptocurrency Bank⚡$5MILLION USD REWARDS!🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 44340 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I'm really pleased to take a part of this project, Good luck for all your job!

sure! Do follow us for future updates...
copper member
The crypto industry seriously needs some banking kind of system while using the blockchain and crypto techs. It will put the best of both the worlds in one project and that is the thing that i love about this project.

thank you for your support Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
The crypto industry seriously needs some banking kind of system while using the blockchain and crypto techs. It will put the best of both the worlds in one project and that is the thing that i love about this project.
copper member
We are already into week 4 of bounty campaign!!
time flies so fast, now is the time to join!
copper member
The website must work properly and the team must make sure that this is genuine.The team must clear all the doubt regarding people.

yes, this is a genuine website Smiley

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The website must work properly and the team must make sure that this is genuine.The team must clear all the doubt regarding people.
copper member
$3,000,000 USD Bounty Campaign! Amazing i happy take part in this project and hope you sucessful you target and reach hard cap  and we will see great project with bright future!Bigger Crypto bank is amazing idea and we will get more profit soon remember my words!

thank you for your support Smiley
We will definitely reach the hardcap, as we are working hard on our exciting products right now.
Activity: 182
$3,000,000 USD Bounty Campaign! Amazing i happy take part in this project and hope you sucessful you target and reach hard cap  and we will see great project with bright future!Bigger Crypto bank is amazing idea and we will get more profit soon remember my words!
copper member
I do not quite understand the "cryptocurrency bank." I hope the future will understand. Good luck.

its an evolution from the traditional banking system Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I do not quite understand the "cryptocurrency bank." I hope the future will understand. Good luck.
copper member
nope, crowdsale is not auction.

Please read our WP, auction is listed there as one of our products.

Stay tuned for more info Smiley

It will be exciting!!!
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
Our auction will start on Feb, and every time you bid, you get ZEO points and ZEO tickets which can be exchanged for amazon vouchers and
you can win lamborghini huracan with your accumulated tickets too.

stay tuned for more info!!!
Crowdsale, is this what you meant by saying auction?
Two more weeks till the February, not too far from now.
copper member
Exciting news!

We will be implementing auction to let the zeoniteans community to buy...
5 ETH at only half price, or even 5 BTC at a price of only 1 BTC! And even more!!!

you pay rock-bottom price for costly crypto!!!

stay tuned!! for more info....

Our auction will start on Feb, and every time you bid, you get ZEO points and ZEO tickets which can be exchanged for rewards like amazon vouchers and
you can win lamborghini huracan with your accumulated tickets too!!!

stay tuned for more info!!!
copper member
any companies who want to partner with us are welcome to do so Smiley

copper member
we are constantly updating our team...

Join our brilliant team!!!
copper member
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
I read the rule and joined  your project. Plesase check it.

sure, no problem.
Smiley
copper member
I personally think the word first cryptocurrency bank should be lifted because am sure we had those banks that are already done with ico and in development phase so how is your thats not done with ico the first Am actually thinking maybe put it with first bank with your set of features will be more efficient

those banks are not even crypto banks... what service do they even provide?
Yes, many projects have done it before us, but are they really a crypto bank?

We are working hard on our products to show that we are indeed the world first crypto bank.
We are different from our competitors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
I personally think the word first cryptocurrency bank should be lifted because am sure we had those banks that are already done with ico and in development phase so how is your thats not done with ico the first Am actually thinking maybe put it with first bank with your set of features will be more efficient
copper member
like the concept this project I wish good luck to the team.l believe that this project its idea and take a worthy place in the crypto industry

thanks!! Smiley
copper member
This innovative and strong company! A wonderful  project, with a promising future! I  advise everyone to participate in this project!

thank you very much for your support Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: