Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STAKING] Concensum - Global Copyright Register announcement - page 3. (Read 15940 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14
No one is worried by the fact that there is already a token with a CEN ticker on the exchanges - is it Centaure?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/centaure/
I think this can create problems...

It may cause problems only for unexperienced users who can mix up tokens on exchanges.
From technical point of view existence of coins with the same acronyms is completely okay.
Just check Etherscan and see that there are tens of different tokens with the same acronym. Smiley
Activity: 131
Merit: 18
No one is worried by the fact that there is already a token with a CEN ticker on the exchanges - is it Centaure?

i believe they could add (consensum) in brackets to avoid confusion
Activity: 61
Merit: 5
Thank you for merit
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Will follow your idea, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this project well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their plans. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent business and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!
Activity: 8
I think this is a completely correct idea, is an astonishing message blockchain GCR. Moreover, one thing that I really like it when participating in the project each member Concensum can automatically have an account completely free Copytrack. I am very satisfied and will actively support the project.
copper member
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Good idea, I think this is necessary for personal photo security on social media, because nowadays many use photo profiles of others, and use these photos for negative activities. this will certainly harm the original photo owner

Absolutely right. This photo copyright market niche is still new and open to be occupied by the big players.
And Concensum is on it's way to become the biggest one. Cool

If we reach the consensus we can talk about dramatic changes to the project that if finished could help us qualify for listing on shanghai stock exchange. The benefits dangle on the trees enticing us to catch them using the hooked bar with a rounded blade attached to its end with which I open peoples bodies to take a glimpse on whats inside of their ripped carcasses.
copper member
Any news on the reward system they would use, compared to other coins with Masternodes?

Here is an update form Concensum team:

Now CONCENSUM main-net is launched however it is not public yet.
There are around 5300 blocks we need to process before it is public.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Any news on the reward system they would use, compared to other coins with Masternodes?
copper member
Good idea, I think this is necessary for personal photo security on social media, because nowadays many use photo profiles of others, and use these photos for negative activities. this will certainly harm the original photo owner

Absolutely right. This photo copyright market niche is still new and open to be occupied by the big players.
And Concensum is on it's way to become the biggest one. Cool
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
copper member
We expect to launch the main net this week - I guess right aftgerwards we will start announcing the swap - but give us about 2 weeks after the main net, because the core nodes have to be ramped up....

Marcus Schmitt
Activity: 20
One week to mainnet launch and the next phase of  Concensum begins:-)
September should be interesting,for sure.
copper member
What is meant by the term "foundation" in the articles. Is it like an different branch of the company which will support the main company?
I find it hard to understand what the exact meaning is in this situation, and how the company will behave differently as it did before

A foundation is a non-governmental entity that is established as a nonprofit corporation or a charitable trust, with a principal purpose of making grants to unrelated organizations, institutions, or individuals for scientific, educational, cultural, religious, or other charitable purposes.

Concensum will be turned into a foundation in the long run.
Activity: 29
What is meant by the term "foundation" in the articles. Is it like an different branch of the company which will support the main company?
I find it hard to understand what the exact meaning is in this situation, and how the company will behave differently as it did before
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
CONCENSUM’s response to
recent rumours

Dear Community, Dear CPY-Owner,

It has come to our attention that they are people out there trying to put our company in bad light. We know which persons are behind this and have already taken steps to reverse it, and correct those with false opinions.

Read more here: https://concensum.org/en/blog/concensums-response-to-recent-rumours/

Thanks for the great update!
It's extremely important to fight FUD and rumors that seriously discredit project's reputation.
copper member
CONCENSUM’s response to
recent rumours

Dear Community, Dear CPY-Owner,

It has come to our attention that they are people out there trying to put our company in bad light. We know which persons are behind this and have already taken steps to reverse it, and correct those with false opinions.

Read more here: https://concensum.org/en/blog/concensums-response-to-recent-rumours/
Activity: 20
So,when moon Thad?Huh:-)
Pages:
Jump to: