Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STAKING] Concensum - Global Copyright Register announcement - page 6. (Read 15938 times)

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
What happened to the old thread. I pressed it on my bookmark and it was deleted or something.

Original ANN thread was closed.
This thread is dedicated to Copytrack Masternode discussion.

I've been reading on the detailed information about the masternode, so this mean that every people has the possibilities to own more than single masternode at a time, as long as the hold 10.000CPY in their wallet on each device they had?

I don't think there will be kinda KYC for Copytrack MN owners. Wink

But why delete the original ANN? It's good to keep it up for historical purpose if anything.

I agree. But lets continue Masternode discussion here. Smiley
All Masternode news and updates will be posted here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
What happened to the old thread. I pressed it on my bookmark and it was deleted or something.

I've been reading on the detailed information about the masternode, so this mean that every people has the possibilities to own more than single masternode at a time, as long as the hold 10.000CPY in their wallet on each device they had?

But why delete the original ANN? It's good to keep it up for historical purpose if anything.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14

Activity: 616
Activity: 280
copper member
who in a sober mind will want the masternode of this corpse?

I think investors that hold millions of CPY will definitely want this Masternode. Roll Eyes
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
who in a sober mind will want the masternode of this corpse?
copper member

BUSINESS UPDATE ON TELEGRAM #2

On June 7th, The Global Copyright Register CEO, Marcus Schmitt showed up on our Telegram group and answered questions from our beloved Community members.
Activity: 655
Merit: 258
it's annoying enough to be interested. I hope to publish the details of Masternode in a short time.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Author's content on the Internet and really needs protection, as well as the authors themselves. This platform will help all content-makers to finally monetize their content, and the security and transparency of all operations will be supported by blockchain technology. More and more people earn money online, so that the Copytrack platform will be able to find its client

Of course, using Blockchain to create proof of ownership is a big game changer. This will eventually change the whole industry and the Global Copyright Register will be the first company that does it.
copper member
Hey guys, check out this great article from the famous photography publishing expert Jain Lemos. She mentioned the Global Copyright Register and she is very positive about us! She is very famous in the Photography scene in the states!

https://phototenfive.com/photographers-always-wanted-image-control-so-now-they-need-to-embrace-blockchain/

Thanks for the this great review!
Photography stocks is a huge market and copyright issues are really crucial for millions of market participants.
Copytrack GCR can play the key role in protecting photographers' copyrights.
Hey guys, check out this great article from the famous photography publishing expert Jain Lemos. She mentioned the Global Copyright Register and she is very positive about us! She is very famous in the Photography scene in the states!

https://phototenfive.com/photographers-always-wanted-image-control-so-now-they-need-to-embrace-blockchain/
copper member
MEET COPYTRACK AT CEPIC CONGRESS

INNOVATION DAY: 30 MAY 2018
● 10:00 – 11:30 Join Marcus Schmitt, Copytrack CEO in the panel “Can Blockchain Be Applied to the Photo Industry”
● 12:15 – 12:20 Stefan Bär, Copytrack CTO will explain “How and Why Photographers Should Use the Global Copyright Register”
● Salon 2, Maritim ProArte Hotel, Friedrichstrasse 151, 10177 Berlin
● More information at http://cepic.org/congress/innovation-day-2018

METADATA CONFERENCE 2018: 31 MAY 2018
● 9:30 – 12:30 “How Image Tracking Can Protect Photo Rights”
● Salon 1A, Maritim ProArte Hotel, Friedrichstrasse 151, 10177 Berlin
● More information at https://iptc.org/events/photo-metadata-conference-2018/

Activity: 19
I've been digging into this company over the last few days. At ICO price of $1 I probably would feel a bit rough at present levels but with the current price and legitimacy of the concept and company I felt pretty comfortable scooping up enough for a couple of masternodes. Looks like more information regarding the rewards might be slow coming which doesn't bode well for price action however I'm willing to wait based upon the risk vs reward of what the potential is.
copper member

BUSINESS UPDATE ON TELEGRAM

On May 24th, The Global Copyright Register CEO, Marcus Schmitt showed up on our Telegram group answering questions from our beloved Community members.
copper member

MEET COPYTRACK AT CEPIC CONGRESS

Berlin / Tokyo / New York / Singapore, May 16th, 2018: Copytrack is represented at the CEPIC Congress again this year which will be held from 30th May to 1st June 2018 in Berlin. For Copytrack, the participation in the three-day event is a further step towards building relationships with its customers in the global market.
copper member
So Thad,

Any more news to share on the copytrack project?

Let's wait for the next 60 seconds from Marcus and Masternode reward scheme announcement. Roll Eyes
Activity: 20
So Thad,

Any more news to share on the copytrack project?
copper member
Good day to all. We continue to monitor the development of the project.

Thank you.

Please stay tuned and follow Copytrack News.
You can also join Copytrack discussion in telegram.

They are on track with roadmap as far as the ico is concerned,the token swap is due to happend in June/july.

They are attending and showing of the copyright register in getmany end of this month.
https://twitter.com/copytrack/status/989480684149510144?s=12

Thanks for the answer, maybe I'll go to that event in Germany.

You are very welcome to come to the event!  Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: