Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STAKING] Concensum - Global Copyright Register announcement - page 5. (Read 15940 times)

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
To be honest, I can't understand what this project about.
Could you put more information here in the thread.

COPYTRACK is designed to help photographers comfortably settle image theft on the Internet. We assist with the image search and the legal process to help ensure photographers receive money whenever their images are used online.

COPYTRACK allows users to upload and search an unlimited number of photos worldwide. Using in-app tools you can easily decide on the desired image license fee amount for your images, and we take care of the rest. Our global team manages our users image rights in over 140 countries.

Please visit Copytrack official web site: https://www.copytrack.com/

And check videos: https://vimeo.com/user51298525
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
To be honest, I can't understand what this project about.
Could you put more information here in the thread.
copper member
This project is very interesting! I am looking forward to ICO. Good luck.

ICO is over in Jan 2018.
Now we are waiting for release of Concensum GCR. Cool
copper member
Dear Community - we are taking first steps towards going online. The Global Copyright Registers name will be CONCENSUM. We put a temporary count down site online. We will step by step inform you about all new issues. Hope you will stay patient until 31st.

Marcus Schmitt, CEO of Copytrack

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
So we are getting staking in wallets instead of a masternode type set up.
With Roi from 10-20% when staking,if they base it on the qtum type of reward scheme it will be based on stack amount,coinage and networkweight.

Will still requiere vps for static ip and 24/7 active.

July 31 cannot come fast enough!
copper member
This sounds interesting, as we know that owning a masternode is profitable for the long term, we don't need to invest so much on mining rig to be able to generate coins.
Let just wait for more information to be available.

That's the main benefit of Proof of Stake comparing to Proof of Work.
In my opinion the number of POW miners will decrease year by year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This sounds interesting, as we know that owning a masternode is profitable for the long term, we don't need to invest so much on mining rig to be able to generate coins.
Let just wait for more information to be available.
Activity: 154
good afternoon, how do you plan to synchronize data with existing organizations with similar activities?
Activity: 113
Someone got a ridiculously good deal 😂 someone sold 31,893 CPY for 0.000101 ETH each, so nearly 32k CPY for 3.22 ETH hahaha
copper member
Less then two weeks before the reward scheme for the MN is released!

Will be interesting to see how it will pan out,i wonder if they will have simmiliar award schemes as they have on Qtum,where it is random but the more you stake the more likely you will get the block reward.

Time will tell i guess.

My guess is that reward scheme will differ from QTUM, but I'm sure it will be really attractive.
Keep in mind that QTUM blockchain was forked and updated according to GCR blockchain needs.

Less then two weeks before the reward scheme for the MN is released!

Will be interesting to see how it will pan out,i wonder if they will have simmiliar award schemes as they have on Qtum,where it is random but the more you stake the more likely you will get the block reward.

Time will tell i guess.
copper member

BUSINESS UPDATE ON TELEGRAM #4

On June 26th, The Global Copyright Register CEO, Marcus Schmitt showed up on our Telegram group answering questions from our beloved Community members.
17 days left before the news about the masternode and reward scheme,might be worth collecting some cpy while its still cheap:-)

Its been a long wait that is finnaly comming to an end.

copper member

BUSINESS UPDATE ON TELEGRAM #3

On June 13th, The Global Copyright Register CEO, Marcus Schmitt showed up on our Telegram group answering questions from our beloved Community members.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Let's think about how this beautiful project will swing in the near future. It has the potential to compete much favorably among his colleagues. This is our choice!
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
I think investors that hold millions of CPY will definitely want this Masternode. Roll Eyes
investor of copytrack want back to go to past and never put money on that shitcoin
copper member

TOP 5 UK IMAGE INFRINGING CITES

According to a study conducted by Copytrack, the leading image theft detection and copyright service, London ranks highest for copyright infringement of digital image theft with 47%. Manchester takes second place with 4% followed by Belfast with 1.9%. These cities are preceded by Milton Keynes and Oxford. The investigation by Copytrack reviewed over 2,500 randomly selected cases between July 2016 to July 2017 to determine which cities have the main influence on copyright infringement in the United Kingdom.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The price is brutal today. Which of course it's opportunity to buy a little more.
copper member
So the masternode is gonna be a VPS running?
Or is there also a possibility of staking a wallet?

Dpose is also a nice system, like Rise/Ark/Lisk.

It's a bit early to compare Copytrack MN to other ones.
Let's wait until official reward scheme is published.

I don't think there will be kinda KYC for Copytrack MN owners. Wink

Marcus confirmed that KYC is not required for Copytrack MN owners.
Keep tracking Copytrack news and updates.  Smiley
Activity: 33
So the masternode is gonna be a VPS running?
Or is there also a possibility of staking a wallet?

Dpose is also a nice system, like Rise/Ark/Lisk.
Pages:
Jump to: