Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate - page 2. (Read 25360 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Why bothering posting at all, I could just have waited and then run away if that was the case. Dev is a new account, anonymous xD No need to "tag myself as a scammer" to have "an excuse" to run and some other uselessly elaborate stuff like that cause there is zero need to do that ahaha
Counterproductive, if anything ^^'

You are making yourself look stupid, seriously. Kinda entertaining, but have some dignity ^^'

As you are too retarded too realize what I am doing I will explain.

I am doing the same you did to DEV. Accusing you of being a scammer with 0 evidence. Coming up with some insane theory.

Anyway, I am done with StandardCoin. It is now for me a closed chapter, time to move on. Don't really care anymore.

Ciao

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
Why bothering posting at all, I could just have waited and then run away if that was the case. Dev is a new account, anonymous xD No need to "tag myself as a scammer" to have "an excuse" to run and some other uselessly elaborate stuff like that cause there is zero need to do that ahaha
Counterproductive, if anything ^^'

You are making yourself look stupid, seriously. Kinda entertaining, but have some dignity ^^'
Makes sense: if one wants to scam he'll scare away people warning it's a scam, cause just waiting patiently for more btc to come in and then running would be so old fashioned.

You, my friend, are in dire need for help xD

Anyway I'll wait some more time before dropping another neg for this further (though predictable) scam, if confirmed.

And I'll try not to laugh too hard at you guys since after all you lost money already (despite all my efforts).

Now hurry and go throw some more at his other "project", multicoin, there is still time Wink

Sure man, that is why you first waited for everyone to deposit BTC and THEN you decided to mark him as scammer.
It is because you are such a good guy that was trying to help everyone!

Enjoy the BTC you will receive from the DEV, was it a 50/50 deal? It was a good scam, congratulations.
Looking forward to your next scam.

In any case, I am not so cool as you are so I will not laugh at anyone that has lost BTC because of this. It is not funny for those people.
Luckily my loss is small.
legendary
Makes sense: if one wants to scam he'll scare away people warning it's a scam, cause just waiting patiently for more btc to come in and then running would be so old fashioned.

You, my friend, are in dire need for help xD

Anyway I'll wait some more time before dropping another neg for this further (though predictable) scam, if confirmed.

And I'll try not to laugh too hard at you guys since after all you lost money already (despite all my efforts).

Now hurry and go throw some more at his other "project", multicoin, there is still time Wink

Maybe just my PC but selling STD on the exchange seems to no longer be possible. Tried with 3 different browsers, hangs on "Generating your STD Deposit Address".

And DEV is no where to be seen anymore. Thanks to Ghibly, the dev had nothing to lose anyway as he was already tagged as scammer so he ran away with the 16 BTC.
This was probably a scam that has been set-up together with Ghibly by the DEV. In fact, the DEV might be Ghibly himself.  

legendary
Cause this time he was smart enough not to include the ponzi component, as I wrote in that thread too. You don't automatically lose money the moment you invest with multicoin, having to hope for new investors to cover your loss like with std. There's "just" the ipo in disguise, and he have to actually run with the money.
I'm just 90% sure it's another scam, not 100%

Look at the thread: same wording, same english level, same thread layout and desing. Even the website is similar.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
http://Sweet.Domains
He's probably busy with this other "project" ..^^' https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mul-multicoin-with-decentralized-atm-multipool-now-distributing-568661

Let him sca...work in peace damn it!

well if you seem so certain that is him why dont you negative trust him like you did with this one.
legendary
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Let's stop calling him Dev! , Clown is his real name.

When u messed it up ok fine.  Be honest, send a note and give the BTC back. We send our coins back and u pay our price we paid for this joke. In this way you don't loose your face.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I do also love it if you received it mined
Activity: 56
i love StandardCoin~~~~~
DEV, would be nice to hear your latest updates  Roll Eyes
Activity: 16
Activity: 238
Dev at this point can you give investors examples of why we should hold our coins anymore? Its a deserted wasteland in this thread and weeks since twitter active etc.

Yes, dev you should keep us updated with details of total development of the coin.
Activity: 196
Dev at this point can you give investors examples of why we should hold our coins anymore? Its a deserted wasteland in this thread and weeks since twitter active etc.
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
Just read page 11

Where does that leave us?

as stated on pg 11 he is still working on the multipool to help increase the value of the coin. Currently we can mine the coin directly on one of the pools and it can be traded on the internal exchange and on bittrex.
Why launch a multipool? There are lots of them on the web. And I think it's really a problem to launch a coin without the software being ready.
Activity: 210
http://Sweet.Domains
Just read page 11

Where does that leave us?

as stated on pg 11 he is still working on the multipool to help increase the value of the coin. Currently we can mine the coin directly on one of the pools and it can be traded on the internal exchange and on bittrex.
Activity: 238
Activity: 182
is there any sign of the DEV??? Is he still alive?
Pages:
Jump to: