Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 37. (Read 26792 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Greetings, community! SiSHUB implements the service which really has demand in the market. I’d like to know what the project team is and whether there’s any confirmation of the fact that it really works… The number of scam projects is so big today.
Hi. You can find all the info on the team on the official site. Twitter says that the development is ongoing and the team is growing due to many reasons, including appearance of ne members.    https://twitter.com/STEEL_SISHUB/status/1031859769571725313
What about participation in events? It’s necessary to promote ideas in the communities and attract professionals… Otherwise, the prospects are doubtful.   
It’s planned to take part in several conferences in autumn, 2018.    https://twitter.com/STEEL_SISHUB/status/1032254599552483330. The project is at the stage when it’s necessary to carry put development actively instead of discussing the concept. Nevertheless. managers understand tat blockchain develops actively and don’t miss key  industry events. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Greetings, community! SiSHUB implements the service which really has demand in the market. I’d like to know what the project team is and whether there’s any confirmation of the fact that it really works… The number of scam projects is so big today.
Hi. You can find all the info on the team on the official site. Twitter says that the development is ongoing and the team is growing due to many reasons, including appearance of ne members.    https://twitter.com/STEEL_SISHUB/status/1031859769571725313
What about participation in events? It’s necessary to promote ideas in the communities and attract professionals… Otherwise, the prospects are doubtful.   
Activity: 308
Activity: 62
Activity: 105
Your own antivirus? What principles will be used? Isn’t it easier and cheaper to cooperate with some professional developer of such software?   
Activity: 71
I heard that that integration with Ethereum was planned to take place in 2019. What is it about?
Activity: 115
It’s said in the WP that the project has been developed since 2017… Has it been developed from scratch or is there some base? What development stage is the project at today? 
Activity: 106
Hat number of  users can be reached in a couple of years? Is there a business plan?   
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will cybersecurity solutions be suitable for big corporations?   
Activity: 364
How much will the team get for its work?
About 15% of amount of funds collected.
Activity: 294
How much will the team get for its work?
Activity: 49
How much is it planned to spend on platform development?
About 35% will be allocated to this purpose. It’s the main expenditure item.
Activity: 52
How much is it planned to spend on platform development?
Activity: 126
Isn’t too much of attention paid to anonymity? It looks like every second person is a paranoid or a spy target. I’m sure that it isn’t so, consequently, the market if such platforms is very limited!
Online privacy is one of top Internet problems. We’re living in a world where cookie-files-based advertisement, cyberattacks and commercial spying have become real. 80% f users of social networks are concerned about the issue of advertisers’ access to their info, 70% are concerned about the fact that the government tracks their private data. So the SiSUB services are relevant for most of users.     

Okay, the data is impressive. But what does the project offer?   
STEEL ecosystem, anonymous messenger, deprives 3rd parties of access which is normal for centralized forms of Internet communication, such as e-mail, online hosting and portals.   

Very well. Who’s interested in such protection first of all?  
STEEL provides the doctors, lawyers and other professionals who need to keep the data private, as well as the start-ups and the companies to  secure commercial data.   
Activity: 93
Isn’t too much of attention paid to anonymity? It looks like every second person is a paranoid or a spy target. I’m sure that it isn’t so, consequently, the market if such platforms is very limited!
Online privacy is one of top Internet problems. We’re living in a world where cookie-files-based advertisement, cyberattacks and commercial spying have become real. 80% f users of social networks are concerned about the issue of advertisers’ access to their info, 70% are concerned about the fact that the government tracks their private data. So the SiSUB services are relevant for most of users.     

STEEL ecosystem, anonymous messenger, deprives 3rd parties of access which is normal for centralized forms of Internet communication, such as e-mail, online hosting and portals.   

Very well. Who’s interested in such protection first of all?  

Activity: 154
Hey. I do not understand a bit, tell me please what can I buy for STEEL, only SMS-messages or something else?
Activity: 93

Activity: 112
Do not you plan to do an English version of the interview, or at least English subtitles? Or already where that is?
Pages:
Jump to: