Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 38. (Read 26792 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Isn’t too much of attention paid to anonymity? It looks like every second person is a paranoid or a spy target. I’m sure that it isn’t so, consequently, the market if such platforms is very limited!
Activity: 53
I checked the data ob project’s team… It turned out that the co-founders are from Israel… Does it mean that the conditions for blockchain-based start-ups are better there?
Activity: 68
I’ve found this project here: https://icolink.com/ru/ico-sishub.html. Can anyone explain in details while the ratings are so high? Is this consensus opinion on the project?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What will happen to the undistributed tokens, if there’re any after the end of the ICO?
All the undistributed tokens will be burnt, it’ll increase the cost of tokens sold.
Activity: 57
What will happen to the undistributed tokens, if there’re any after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 392
What exactly will be used to protect the info on users’ location? Only encryption? Won’t this influence operation speed?
I have the same question. Hello! I’m not very good at these technologies, so i’d like to understand what exactly will be used to ensure anonymity. It’s very important for me today.
Hello. Encryption algorithm and other protection methods and other protection methods don’t have any impact on operation speed. STEEL doesn’t register IP address. It’s announced that several complex identifiers and tunnels for data transfer will be used, and they’ll be changed every 10 minutes.
I’ve been reading the thread… Everyone is talking about encryption algorithms… Which ones will be used? Or is it a secret and it’ll be revealed closer to the end of the ICO?))
No secrets. You can download technical documentation and get acquainted with the plans here:  https://sishub.network/whitepaperennew.pdf. SISHUB uses its own development - triple encryption  based on AES CBC, DSA, HMAC, while most of the others use Curve25519, RSA 2048.
Thanks, i’m gonna read about it. You’re aware of all the aspects, so how is data hashed?
All the data is hashed with the help of usage of SHA-2 protocol (64-bit architecture).
Activity: 336
What exactly will be used to protect the info on users’ location? Only encryption? Won’t this influence operation speed?
I have the same question. Hello! I’m not very good at these technologies, so i’d like to understand what exactly will be used to ensure anonymity. It’s very important for me today.
Hello. Encryption algorithm and other protection methods and other protection methods don’t have any impact on operation speed. STEEL doesn’t register IP address. It’s announced that several complex identifiers and tunnels for data transfer will be used, and they’ll be changed every 10 minutes.
I’ve been reading the thread… Everyone is talking about encryption algorithms… Which ones will be used? Or is it a secret and it’ll be revealed closer to the end of the ICO?))
No secrets. You can download technical documentation and get acquainted with the plans here:  https://sishub.network/whitepaperennew.pdf. SISHUB uses its own development - triple encryption  based on AES CBC, DSA, HMAC, while most of the others use Curve25519, RSA 2048.
Thanks, i’m gonna read about it. You’re aware of all the aspects, so how is data hashed?
Activity: 336
Activity: 358
Activity: 378
VOTES
Activity: 113
To do business, looking for data and information is needed, but finding information is very difficult. The SISHUB platform is present to provide solutions to the problem. Through Ecosystem STEEL from Sishub, users can receive data, share data, messages and secure payment transactions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What platforms is it possible to call project’s competitors?
Activity: 56
Does this project use their own blockchain? Does the investment amount limit to one person? When the project starts, where will the company get its profit so that it can pay to the investors? How many people will invest in the project and how much will they invest?
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
When will the messenger be launched? Tell me the date, pls. 
copper member
Activity: 194
Once the project is launched, what will the company make profit on? Name the main income sources, pls.   

The growth in the price of tokens I think
copper member
Activity: 194
VII Kyiv blockchain BBS is a very international conference,
Expect SISHUB to make better publicity

Online streaming is available at
http://kyiv.blockchainforum.com/
Activity: 76
Given that various tariffs will be available to platform services’ users, what payment will be charged? How much will it cost to use premium services?   
Activity: 175
Given all the privacy and confidentiality options, which countries' or regions' markets may turn out to be closed for the project? Many countries don’t support transparent projects.
Pages:
Jump to: