Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 40. (Read 26792 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Will SiSHUB have its own Internet browser?   
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
When does the first sale stage start and end
There will be 3 stages in total, the first one starts on November, 20 and ends on November, 25.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hey there, community! Is this a new network security project? Kinda software which uses decentralization an encryption principles for making smartphones as safe as possible? It seems to me that there’re already a lot of them!
SiSHUB is focused on development of a decentralized data exchange system, in particular, it creates an anonymous STEEL messenger. It isn’t only about smartphones – security provided by the project services is much wider. That’s why there’re more ways to use it than you’ve mentioned.
What are these services?
A global decentralized network, system’s own cryptocurrency wallet, blockchain and even unique blockchain-based antivirus software. All this is available together with STEEL messenger.
How is this level of anonymity reached? Isn’t it just a marketing hook for clients? I heard that it’s possible to learn about internal transactions of almost any blockchain…
Activity: 89
When does the first sale stage start and end
Activity: 212
Hey there, community! Is this a new network security project? Kinda software which uses decentralization an encryption principles for making smartphones as safe as possible? It seems to me that there’re already a lot of them!
SiSHUB is focused on development of a decentralized data exchange system, in particular, it creates an anonymous STEEL messenger. It isn’t only about smartphones – security provided by the project services is much wider. That’s why there’re more ways to use it than you’ve mentioned.
What are these services?
A global decentralized network, system’s own cryptocurrency wallet, blockchain and even unique blockchain-based antivirus software. All this is available together with STEEL messenger.
Hello! What wallet are you talking about? Did they just use some online version developed by someone else earlier? Does it offer anything unique?
This is SisHUB own development. The wallet provides an opportunity to make transactions in a 100% anonymous mode. The option has demand.
Activity: 53
What are these services?
Hello! What wallet are you talking about? Did they just use some online version developed by someone else earlier? Does it offer anything unique?
What are these services?
What are these services?
brand new
Activity: 0
This is the best project i have ever seen in my crypto life because it is growing day by day and the investors are happy to see the response of the people to this project
Activity: 378
What ambitions about does the team have in terms of fundraising?     
Hard cap is set at the level of 50000 ETH. This is the ICO goal.  
Activity: 152
What ambitions about does the team have in terms of fundraising?     
Activity: 112
How do you plan to manage the scam image associated with crypto? Lot of good projects are receiving flak these days just because they are based on crypto.
Activity: 406
What is the total number of generated tokens? I heard about 52 millions.   
Activity: 175
Hello. How many days are left before the start of sale?
Activity: 106
As a rule, it’s necessary to enter your personal data to sign up for some messenger. Doesn’t it seem to you that it decreases the level of privacy of users?   
Activity: 113
Good evening. Will only my messages be encrypted or is it possible to protect all the kinds of transactions?   
Activity: 76
How many tokens will be allocated to the bounty campaign? Or has it already started?   
Activity: 112
Hey. Tell me please, was there any independent verification of this project? If so, when?
Pages:
Jump to: