Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 51. (Read 26792 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 21
That's interesting... Stage A: token price = 300 000 STEEL for 1ETH. Bounty campaign budget = 100 000 000 STEEL ~333ETH. Twitter/Facebook - 15 000 000 Steel = 50 ETH every... Bounty campaign will last until the end of ICO = 24 week. in case 500+ participants  payment 2$/week per person in price ICO! Not too much!  Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Then what is it for (the third level), and what is the difference from the second, if the second is reliable, like the third??

The third level can be used if it necessary to achieve complete confidentiality of information. But personally to me as an ordinary user there is no need for a third level. Maybe there will be assitional speed for extra pay?
Activity: 15
Hello! I dont undestend why i need an antivirus to communicate anonymously

Hello. I think that an antivirus is needed to protect your device from viruses.

Its reasonable. And what is the working principle of the antivirus? Will it be decentralized or will there be a server?

Well i think if it will be decentralized, it will be great. But i dont know how it can be realized.
Activity: 56

Its reasonable. And what is the working principle of the antivirus? Will it be decentralized or will there be a server?
Activity: 15

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Steel networks are very safe for data, because it is based on a decentralized Tor Hybrid where users can share files without hacking and tapping data
copper member
Activity: 153
🔥Dear friends,

📣STEEL by SISHUB is happy to announce a lottery for our supporters!

📌Terms: Only those who bought STEEL Tokens for at least 10 ETH are allowed to participate. 🎉There'll be 10 lucky people in the end!

1️⃣ 10 000 000 STEEL
2️⃣ 9 000 000 STEEL
3️⃣ 8 000 000 STEEL
4️⃣ 7 000 000 STEEL
5️⃣ 6 000 000 STEEL
6️⃣ 5 000 000 STEEL
7️⃣ 4 000 000 STEEL
8️⃣ 3 000 000 STEEL
9️⃣ 2 000 000 STEEL
🔟 1 000 000 STEEL

💸The prize pool is 55 MLN STEEL!

🛎The drawing of the lottery will be held via random-number generator after the ICO STEEL ends. Let's play and try some luck?

🚀Stay tune, there'll be more exciting news ahead!

Team SISHUB🍀
www.sishub.network
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I always giving an awareness in joining and investing ICO whose born here in Bitcointalk every minute, and we'll knew that a lot of them (ICO) are running the investors money.. But after researching all the people behind this project, Oh man this project is good and potential!! My regret is, the pre-sale is finished, I bought at least few tokens.
copper member
Has there been an audit of the project? Has anyone done an independent check?

The Kick ICO project did an independent check-leading us, we carried out many of their adjustments and observations
copper member

We are happy to announce STEEL by SISHUB Project Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-steel-ecosystem-by-sishub-4823683
Join it, support our Project and get the reward! Don't miss a chance to get STEEL Tokens for free!

Join our community

What happens if you raise more than you really need?
Has there been an audit of the project? Has anyone done an independent check?
Activity: 8
US intelligence agencies have legal insurance in costumer privacy policies tell?
Activity: 10
hashing protocol keep his  promising fully full filled by the sneak of their  Grin Grin Grin Grin ;Dloogers.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
What is thebdifference between Telegram, whatsup and the rest, from your messenger?

The original post has a table comparing them all, mainly it's the algorithms that Sishub uses and Sishub seems to be better enhanced for privacy and security.
copper member
Will there be group chats?

Yes we will plan to realize this function.
Pages:
Jump to: