Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 54. (Read 26794 times)

copper member
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
🔥Dear friends,

To protect texting witin our STEEL Messenger even more, we are going to add a completely unique feature. We call it ECHO🗣.
This feature is about sending and receiving random number of encrypted irrelevant messages together with the real messages shared by the STEEL Messenger users.
 It'll make capturing and decoding packets useless and boost the security level of the service even more.

👉Please, note that you can apply for alpha testing of our STEEL Messenger via our official website at www.sishub.network by filling in the form online.
 The release of the alpha is scheduled in September, 2018.

https://sishub.network/
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
I am glad SISHUB offers more than just anonymous messaging. Hope everything will go smooth!
copper member
the project is making progress, the longer I watch you the more I like it.

Thanks you for feedback more good news ahead!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMW7LntvmWQ
Activity: 56
the project is making progress, the longer I watch you the more I like it.
This is a great idea of communication with the community, I hope this will attract more people to your project. I'm waiting for more information. ANd have good luck with your New Bounty campaign! How long will it go?
copper member

🔥 Dear friends,

We are creating the unique messenger and it's not based on typical standard solutions others use. So now you have the opportunity to participate in its development!

👉 We'd like to invite you to take part in the "YOUR DREAM MESSENGER" contest!

We will consider all the best suggestions and ideas you have in mind to implement them into the #STEEL Messenger and make it perfect.

💰 The most valuable ideas recognized by the STEEL Project's expert team and chosen to be adopted for implementation will get the following prizes:

🏆 There will be three winners:

🥇SUPER IDEA! 100,000 STEEL tokens
🥈GREAT IDEA! 50,000 STEEL tokens
🥉GOOD IDEA! 10,000 STEEL tokens

Please write your suggestions in our Telegram chat @SISHUBeng with the hashtag #dream_messenger

Team SISHUB
www.sishub.network
Activity: 462
Merit: 26
Bounty Manager
Are there any planned activities for the near future? When should we expect English subtitles?
Dear friends,

STEEL by SISHUB's Project coordinator, Mr. Vladimir Groshev has just been interviewed by Eugene Romanenko in SISHUB_WEEKLY videocast!🔥
copper member
Activity: 153
After reading the whitepaper looks like SISHUB has a lot more to offer than just anonymous messaging, there are so many other great features on top of it.

Yes, that's right. We're developing 5 great Products based on #blockchain technology and #decentralization:
1. Our 100% secure anonymous #STEEL #Messenger is going to be released soon.
2. Decentralized Network for secure data exchange.
3. Crypto-currency #wallet. Easy #cryptowallet to keep your cryptogold safe and sound.
4. SISHUB Blockchain Network.
5. Decentralized complex blockchain-based #Antivirus Software for PC and mobile devices.
Presentation of our project - https://www.sishub.network/presentation/presentationSISHUB-en.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
After reading the whitepaper looks like SISHUB has a lot more to offer than just anonymous messaging, there are so many other great features on top of it.
copper member
Dear friends and supporters,

We've published  our presentation (a short version of our Whitepaper) in

Russian (https://www.sishub.network/presentation/presentationSISHUB-ru.pdf),
English (https://www.sishub.network/presentation/presentationSISHUB-en.pdf), and
Chinese (https://sishub.network/presentation/presentationSISHUB-ch.pdf) on our website at www.sishub.network.

In this case, we're announcing a new Bounty Campaign. Please, feel free to download it and promote it via your social media and other sites. You will receive 500 STEEL for each post in the Internet forums and other resources.

Please, send us screenshots to prove your work with links to each published post about the presentation and your wallet at @Bounty_SISHUB

Good luck!
Team SISHUB
I looked above the interview, will you do an English version of the interview or at least English subtitles?  Smiley

Dear friends,

STEEL by SISHUB's Project coordinator, Mr. Vladimir Groshev has just been interviewed by Eugene Romanenko in SISHUB_WEEKLY videocast!🔥

Everyone is welcome to check it out (attention, this is the Russian language version, we will provide subtitltes later)

Waiting for more info!
copper member
I looked above the interview, will you do an English version of the interview or at least English subtitles?  Smiley

Dear friends,

Everyone is welcome to check it out (attention, this is the Russian language version, we will provide subtitltes later)
copper member
⚡️Dear friends,

We've realized that a rapidly developing project such as STEEL by SISHUB has to broadcast its news into the world on a regular basis.
It has to inform the whole blockchain community about the journey it's taking along its Roadmap!
There are almost no other ICO projects to consistently release video content covering the news.
Well, they might be silent since they have almost nothing to say.
 The #STEEL Project by SISHUB always have some news to share with the community!

🎥 With this regard we're starting STEEL WEEKLY since July 15! STEEL WEEKLY is a weekly news footage about the project.
The Team is going to share more info covering the previous week in a 10 minute interview to Evgenii Romanenko at SISHUB's YouTube channel.

💥 Announcements will be published in STEEL's Telegram channel and on Facebook. Sign up to SISHUB's channel (https://bit.ly/2N8boXq) to watch STEEL WEEKLY!
copper member
SISHUB is a project that can solve the problem of "anonymity and a hierarchy to share data through the use of block-based technologies" at a low cost and secure. With modern technology, the project will surely be the right choice of the community.

Thank you for your support and understanding of the problem our team is working on.

We're developing 5 great Products based on #blockchain technology and #decentralization:
1. Our 100% secure anonymous #STEEL #Messenger is going to be released soon.
2. Decentralized Network for secure data exchange.
3. Crypto-currency #wallet. Easy #cryptowallet to keep your cryptogold safe and sound.
4. SISHUB Blockchain Network.
5. Decentralized complex blockchain-based #Antivirus Software for PC and mobile devices.

And also Pre-ICO is in progress!

Tokens exchange rate
1 ETH = 500,000 STL

100+ETH = 500,000 STL + Discount 10%
500+ETH = 500,000 STL + Discount 20%

#PreICO is closing on July, 30th! Don't miss out! Don't miss a chance to buy STEEL tokens now and invest in your Internet privacy!

Learn some more here:
Telegram: @SISHUBeng
Twitter: @Irina_sishub
Activity: 25
I wish gооd luсk fоr thе busіnеss! Absоrbіng dеsіgn, faultless actіvitу, awarе асtіvіtу.
copper member
Hello! How exactly do you implement the built-in wallet? What exactly does built-in mean? Is there a risk of access to this wallet by third parties?

By the term "Built-in" we mean that the Wallet is an integral part of the STEEL Messenger.
So for the protection of our Messenger and Wallet we're going to use the whole package of our services combined.
It'll provide our users with complete protection against third parties' illegal access.
Thanks for answering my quetion. One more question, will compatibility with LINUX be implemented?

We plan to realise compatibility with devices on iOS, Android, macOS, Windows first, later on other  OS.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
SISHUB is a project that can solve the problem of "anonymity and a hierarchy to share data through the use of block-based technologies" at a low cost and secure. With modern technology, the project will surely be the right choice of the community.
Touching the theme of compatibility with various platforms will be introduced support for Windows phone? Because the variety of devices with different OC is very large in our time. I do not want to stay without the support of my device.
Pages:
Jump to: