Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 55. (Read 26794 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello! How exactly do you implement the built-in wallet? What exactly does built-in mean? Is there a risk of access to this wallet by third parties?

By the term "Built-in" we mean that the Wallet is an integral part of the STEEL Messenger.
So for the protection of our Messenger and Wallet we're going to use the whole package of our services combined.
It'll provide our users with complete protection against third parties' illegal access.
Thanks for answering my quetion. One more question, will compatibility with LINUX be implemented?
copper member
Activity: 196
Hello! How exactly do you implement the built-in wallet? What exactly does built-in mean? Is there a risk of access to this wallet by third parties?

By the term "Built-in" we mean that the Wallet is an integral part of the STEEL Messenger.
So for the protection of our Messenger and Wallet we're going to use the whole package of our services combined.
It'll provide our users with complete protection against third parties' illegal access.
copper member
Activity: 153
This seems like a good alternative to other apps like Hush messenger or Signal, I like how much it focuses on encryption and privacy, also that it's decentralized of course.
Thank you so much for appreciating our efforts. Our goal is to provide our users with absolute anonymity and security.  That's why we're that focused on privacy protection. We do our best to really make our STEEL Messenger the tool to help our users protect their personal data and human rights for private life!

Stay tuned, more exciting news ahead!
Team STEEL by SISHUB
Activity: 462
Merit: 26
Bounty Manager
I like your approach to anonymity and user privacy. But I would like to know the cost of medium and low speed?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
This seems like a good alternative to other apps like Hush messenger or Signal, I like how much it focuses on encryption and privacy, also that it's decentralized of course.
copper member
🔥Breaking news for you all! We’ve decided to lift the veil and provide our community with more details about the planned functionality of our STEEL Messenger which is being developed by our Team right now!

So, these are the main features of the STEEL Messenger:
⚡️1. Enabling the node function.
⚡️2. Built-in wallet to store and exchange tokens and cryptocurrency.
⚡️3. Desktop synchronization.
⚡️4. Compatibility with devices on iOS, Android, macOS, Windows.
⚡️5. Audio calls (encryption with the AES algorithm).

Our #STEEL Messenger has 3 operation modes.

💥Mode 1. Maximum speed (free-of-charge):
- Decentralized system;
- PGP encryption;
- Invisible texting;
- Saving messages (for message history);
- Creating private groups;
- A message (either a private one or sent in a group) will be stored for 1 week after sending until self-destruction (unless the user sets the automatic timer for the destruction at the set time).

A user will have to enter a PIN code to switch to Modes 2 or 3. Such code will be stored in a decentralized network.

💥Mode 2. Medium speed (paid):
- Decentralized system (10-100 nodes);
- #PGP encryption;
- Invisible texting;
- Creation of private groups;
- A message will be stored for 24 hours by default before self-destruction on the condition that the message addressee is online; in case the message addressee is offline the sent message will be stored for 7 days;
- Messages cannot be edited.

💥Mode 3. Low speed, complete security and anonymity (paid):
- Decentralized network (all users within a peer-to-peer network will be engaged);
- Double encryption of all messages;
- Invisible texting with random keyboard adjustment;
- Creation of private groups;
- A message will be stored for 24 hours by default before self-destruction on the condition that the message addressee is online; in case the message addressee is offline the sent message will be stored for 7 days;
- Messages cannot be edited.

Stay tuned, more exciting news coming soon!
Team SISHUB🍀
www.sishub.network
Activity: 36
Expect many investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will start.
copper member
Activity: 194
I think, the transmission speed is an important component of the messenger. The speed of your project depends on the number of users. Should I expect a slow transfer rate due to insufficient number of users?

STEEL Messenger has 3 type of speed , each user can choose comfortable to him, soon we publish detailes, stay turned!

copper member
This is an excellent and easy way to track the development of your project! Very comfortably! This approach to business inspires confidence! I will wait for releases! How exactly will this interview take place?

Thank you for support.
The Team is going to share more info covering the previous week in a 10 minute interview to Evgenii Romanenko at SISHUB's YouTube channel.

Your PRE ICO sale almost reached the mark of 500 Eth. keep up the good work!
I think, the transmission speed is an important component of the messenger. The speed of your project depends on the number of users. Should I expect a slow transfer rate due to insufficient number of users?
Activity: 462
Merit: 26
Bounty Manager
This is an excellent and easy way to track the development of your project! Very comfortably! This approach to business inspires confidence! I will wait for releases! How exactly will this interview take place?
copper member

⚡️Dear friends,

We've realized that a rapidly developing project such as STEEL by SISHUB has to broadcast its news into the world on a regular basis. It has to inform the whole blockchain community about the journey it's taking along its Roadmap! There are almost no other ICO projects to consistently release video content covering the news. Well, they might be silent since they have almost nothing to say. The #STEEL Project by SISHUB always have some news to share with the community!

🎥 With this regard we're starting STEEL WEEKLY since July 15! STEEL WEEKLY is a weekly news footage about the project. The Team is going to share more info covering the previous week in a 10 minute interview to Evgenii Romanenko at SISHUB's YouTube channel.

💥 Announcements will be published in STEEL's Telegram channel and on Facebook. Sign up to SISHUB's channel (https://bit.ly/2La6h8x) to watch STEEL WEEKLY!

#ICO #preICO #SteelWeekly #EвгeнийPoмaнeнкo
copper member
Thanks you for your support!
According to our roadmap we plan to release alpha version in september.

Thanks for the information! I'll follow the news! I will gladly test your product! Will alpha testing be open? What is required to participate in alpha testing?

To participate in the alpha test, you must apply on our website.

https://sishub.network/

Thanks for the information! I'll follow the news! I will gladly test your product! Will alpha testing be open? What is required to participate in alpha testing?
copper member
In the 21st century, information security is one of the most pressing issues! Privacy of personal data is an extensive problem. I'll be happy to follow the development of your project! When do you plan to conduct an open testing of the messenger?

In the 21st century, information security is one of the most pressing issues! Privacy of personal data is an extensive problem. I'll be happy to follow the development of your project! When do you plan to conduct an open testing of the messenger?
copper member
Dear friends and supporters,

🌿A new advisor has joined STEEL by SISHUB recently. Ira Dolgina, founder of PickMoment company in Israel, is highly experienced in digital and content marketing, as well as ICO&Blockchain promotion.

Welcome to STEEL by SISHUB!☘️

Team SISHUB.
copper member
Activity: 45
Pages:
Jump to: