Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 111. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
We are glad to announce that we are very happy with the launch of Steps, within 24 hours we are listed on two exchanges. You can also vote for Steps to be listed on Cryptsy.

I noticed questions that request that we must start trading on bigger exchanges, my personal opinion is that this will happen at the right time. Let me refer you to our OP, the announcements and roadmap.

This is a longterm project for us and we want to make sure our investors will get handsomely rewarded for putting their trust in us.

There are no premine on this coin and we need to work hard to accomplish our goal. We want Steps to be one of the coins of 2015 and beyond.

So put your trust in us so that we can lay a solid foundation for that. Once we achieved this the rewards will be much higher.

If any concern or question please feel free to pm me or join our slack group.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
do i smell a 1 dollar Steps coin in the near future. so what is the totol supply now? anymore coins being burned?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
to people still RTing my giveaway its over you wont receive anything now if you want coin buy up the books Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Thank you for your question regarding adding Steps on Bittrex, we are working very hard to achieve our goals to make Steps a stable and an attractive coin to investors. In the next few days we will make a few announcements and confirm our promises we made in OP and on this thread.

We have a vision for Steps and will follow that path, if Trex want to add us now it is fine but we will push for a listing once we are satisfied with our progress.

Currently Steps is the second highest volume coin on Yobit, follow this thread for announcements in the coming days.

Always remember deeds speak harder than words and so far we did not let down the community and never will.

Very nice news..I really like Steps and am following it daily to see how it goes..I think it has a lot of promise.. It is refreshing to see  an active and honese Dev Team delivering nicely.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Anyone remember this song from 90s Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nITMhO3ZPZM
legendary
Activity: 1223
Get my first Steps from staking, everything going smooth.
Cant wait for blocks with 300 STEPS  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
thats why for STEOS need atleast 1major exchange, could be bittrex or poloniex or both, there enought BTC to make STEPS skyrocket.
Activity: 1022
seems lagit so have you been talking to bittrex i dont think this coin should have even been put anywhere near yobit should have gone straight to bittrex

This coin looks perfectly fine on yobit. It's a day old and has every intention of outliving most crypto coins.

Trex has become a dumping ground for scams and If I were Steps devs I wouldn't even be looking in direction of trex.

There have been many new coins hit Trex and just fall so I believe the yobit is the perfect place for Steps to get a foot hold in this crypto world and expand from there.

Obviously, if Trex want to add Steps then there is not a lot you can do about it. There is just no rush in getting added to every exchange in my eyes

Just my 50 pence worth Smiley
there is like 1k volume on the whole of yobit there isnt enough bitcoint here to sustain the market cap

The coin is 2 days old, anyone looking at the market cap of a project this young really needs to sit back and relax a bit first.

A month down the line is a good starting point to talk about raising the Market share.

There are too many people in crypto looking for a quick buck. My advice would be to hold this and stake it Smiley
seems lagit so have you been talking to bittrex i dont think this coin should have even been put anywhere near yobit should have gone straight to bittrex

This coin looks perfectly fine on yobit. It's a day old and has every intention of outliving most crypto coins.

Trex has become a dumping ground for scams and If I were Steps devs I wouldn't even be looking in direction of trex.

There have been many new coins hit Trex and just fall so I believe the yobit is the perfect place for Steps to get a foot hold in this crypto world and expand from there.

Obviously, if Trex want to add Steps then there is not a lot you can do about it. There is just no rush in getting added to every exchange in my eyes

there is like 1k volume on the whole of yobit there isnt enough bitcoint here to sustain the market cap
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Nice increasing volume on https://yobit.net/en/trade/STEPS/BTC!
Activity: 1022

Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Thank you for your question regarding adding Steps on Bittrex, we are working very hard to achieve our goals to make Steps a stable and an attractive coin to investors. In the next few days we will make a few announcements and confirm our promises we made in OP and on this thread.

We have a vision for Steps and will follow that path, if Trex want to add us now it is fine but we will push for a listing once we are satisfied with our progress.

Currently Steps is the second highest volume coin on Yobit, follow this thread for announcements in the coming days.

Always remember deeds speak harder than words and so far we did not let down the community and never will.
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Is the chain just really slow or stuck?
I am at block 220

currently 221, the chain will be very slow on start, but will pick up
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Ok - just slow - block 221 now
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Is the chain just really slow or stuck?
I am at block 220
any coins not claimed in the next 2 hour from my giveaway that is now over will be burnt 37RT in 22mins  shows the support for this coin https://twitter.com/EmperorBaburr/status/645137686093656065
is there a burn address to use

we are waiting for the give away
the give away ended at 37 RT i did write that on the post
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
any coins not claimed in the next 2 hour from my giveaway that is now over will be burnt 37RT in 22mins  shows the support for this coin https://twitter.com/EmperorBaburr/status/645137686093656065
is there a burn address to use

we are waiting for the give away
Jump to: