Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 106. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
is there any plan to enter bittrex?

We are busy to lay a solid foundation for Steps; android staking wallet will be released soon and our website will go live.

Once this is up we will contact the big exchanges to list Steps. In the mean time vote for Steps on Cryptsy, already included in the voting list.

Vote for Steps on C-CEX, already included in the voting list too  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

We are busy to lay a solid foundation for Steps; android staking wallet will be released soon and our website will go live.

Once this is up we will contact the big exchanges to list Steps. In the mean time vote for Steps on Cryptsy, already included in the voting list.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
When we can expect Android staking wallet release ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Why no POW and just POS  Huh  Grin

Because the dev needs all the coins himself. Come on man get it together
We carefully considered all options before we decided on POS only. Below a copy of our POS graph, it clearly state the benefit of staking and pos blocks increase over time before it will be 1% per year. This give the holders the opportunity to be generously rewarded for staking.

Activity: 142
We hereby would like to announce that Hashmaster1 accepted a position on our StepsCoin Foundation.

Hashmaster is an experienced altcoin trader and a well known member in the altcoin community. His hard work and dedication is well known in the NAV community.

We would like to take this opportunity to welcome him to our team.

Thanks for clearing that up, cuz I was feeling the hardcore spam from that guy
We hereby would like to announce that Hashmaster1 accepted a position on our StepsCoin Foundation.

Hashmaster is an experienced altcoin trader and a well known member in the altcoin community. His hard work and dedication is well known in the NAV community.

We would like to take this opportunity to welcome him to our team.
Activity: 142
Why no POW and just POS  Huh  Grin

Because the dev needs all the coins himself. Come on man get it together
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
It a great day to buy Steps and you want a long term investment this is the one you want it does not matter by 100 by 1000 buy 10000 you are a winner no matter what you have just invested in  the best crypt o currency that out there.... Buy what you can put in the wallet and watch them grow...There a big difference with this coin the 2 Dev's are totally involve in this they want to see there coin b number 1 and you have a question it will b answered there a problem they will fix it .....Buy the coin while it still cheap ..  
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
any news from major exchanges? like bittrex, poloniex& etc ?

Hi thank you for your message regarding bigger exchanges. I am working really hard to get this sorted, we are almost finished with our revised logo and website.

Once this is up and running I will provide the big exchanges more info. Currently we are working very hard to make sure Steps have a solid foundation.

More announcements will follow soon!

Activity: 357
any news from major exchanges? like bittrex, poloniex& etc ?
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I agree, working hard everyday and making amazing progress in a very short period of time! I'm very happy to be a part of this community! Look forward to seeing the new logo!  Cheesy 
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
We had a meeting this week to discuss the progress of Steps. We also discussed what the community want and took notice of comments about logo. We think we as Steps investors deserves the best and a true identity. We instructed a designer to design a clean abstract logo for us, our redesigned logo will be up soon.
True ongoing work here. Nice movement.
Activity: 1022
We had a meeting this week to discuss the progress of Steps. We also discussed what the community want and took notice of comments about logo. We think we as Steps investors deserves the best and a true identity. We instructed a designer to design a clean abstract logo for us, our redesigned logo will be up soon.

Excellent news, look forward to the new design
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
We would like to support the STEPS project. Buy Trend Micro Maximum Security 10 multiple device protection for only 5000 STEPS coin (value $44.95). 100 licence codes only.
Limitation: 1 STEPS address = 1 TM licence code.

How to buy?
  • Send 5000 STEPS to address ScNByBuRrkyN2XAZZywDC9jRDNr2Rzpj7J
  • PM me STEPS txid
  • Receive PM with new TM Serial Code ​(3 Devices/1Year)

Currently we do not endorse stepscoinmarket.com please send us a pm to clear this up and discuss it with our team.

OK, I understand. I PM you, check our offer. It is very valuable. We send license worth $44.95 at a price of STEPS 5,000. It is a fair price.

I would never purchase antivirus/internet security from anyone other than a reputable website/trader.

I would think very hard before giving away your steps for this.

I fully agree with you. Therefore you have to download TRIAL version from Trend Micro official pages. Then you activate software from purchased license. We bought more licenses within our different project.

We want to support this project. Now you can buy first real product for STEPS coin :-)
Activity: 1022
We would like to support the STEPS project. Buy Trend Micro Maximum Security 10 multiple device protection for only 5000 STEPS coin (value $44.95). 100 licence codes only.

How to buy?
  • PM me STEPS txid

Currently we do not endorse stepscoinmarket.com please send us a pm to clear this up and discuss it with our team.

OK, I understand. I PM you, check our offer. It is very valuable. We send license worth $44.95 at a price of STEPS 5,000. It is a fair price.

I would never purchase antivirus/internet security from anyone other than a reputable website/trader.

I would think very hard before giving away your steps for this.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

How to buy?
  • PM me STEPS txid

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

How to buy?
  • PM me STEPS txid

Jump to: