Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 108. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Just a quick update for our community, we are very busy with the first version of our website, it will evolve over time. Our android wallet is near completion and will be posted soon.
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Wallet running great and staking good job Dev always on top of things  ....this coin will b in the top 10...so you want to invest buy this coin steps ,,,,
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Wallet updated and staking seems to be going well. Network speeding up too.

Very happy staking going well, if anyone have a problem please do not hesitate to contact us.
Activity: 1022
Wallet updated and staking seems to be going well. Network speeding up too.
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
Message from ShapeShift staff: "I have added Steps to our discovery list and our development team will look into it when they begin to decide on the next coins to add."

Thank you for the message about ShapeShift, I will contact them with some additional information Smiley
nice to see some real progress. Good work devs.
Message from ShapeShift staff: "I have added Steps to our discovery list and our development team will look into it when they begin to decide on the next coins to add."

Thank you for the message about ShapeShift, I will contact them with some additional information Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Activity: 1022
I need some help please in order to split my coins. I know I can send them to myself and/or create new addresses but this is time consuming.
I'm sure there is some code to enter in the console in debug window which allows me to split the blocks by entering the amount of coins I wish to split and into how many new inputs but I can't find it. Can someone help me to do this or point my in the direction of how I do this please?

Thanks in advance.

The con wallet has the auto split block feature and actually comes in hand and is very good.

This wallet you have to split them manually, but it won't do any harm letting them split naturally whilst the POS reward is low
Activity: 433
I need some help please in order to split my coins. I know I can send them to myself and/or create new addresses but this is time consuming.
I'm sure there is some code to enter in the console in debug window which allows me to split the blocks by entering the amount of coins I wish to split and into how many new inputs but I can't find it. Can someone help me to do this or point my in the direction of how I do this please?

Thanks in advance.
Splitblock function is not implemented, you have to do it manually.
Activity: 432

Thanks in advance.
Hey guys - As a steps holder, I want everyone to join in the profits.
                 I put an article at Bitcoin Las Vegas to help promote the coin
                 The site gets 1,000's of visitors each week
                  Link to article: http://wp.me/p5obbM-IE

Hi, thank you very nice article and glad you are part of our community!
We hereby would like to advise you to update your wallet, this is mandatory update before block 1000. As you know we send our wallet to Earlz for a review, he suggested a small change in the code to improve our security. This update will apply to the source, win wallet and mac wallet. New wallet version is 1.1.0.0 wallet links are in OP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
STEPS giveaway , get 20, 50 or 100 STEPS free , see http://pastebin.ca/3169141
Very nice article, thank you, please update wallet links in your article they point to the old version links, also don't forget to update your wallet before block 1000.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
We hereby would like to advise you to update your wallet, this is mandatory update before block 1000. As you know we send our wallet to Earlz for a review, he suggested a small change in the code to improve our security. This update will apply to the source, win wallet and mac wallet. New wallet version is 1.1.0.0 wallet links are in OP

could you pls update the ann-thread?
there is a link to the new wallet but nothing said about neccessity to update before block 1000... and there are only about 250 to go.
legendary
for decent charts see

http://altcoinlive.com/yobit-steps-btc

maybe good in the ann??  Until Bitcoinwisdom add us !! Smiley
legendary
just requested C-cex add for voting though i would hope they just add it really, bloody well should do !!

everyone get on exchanges trollboxes & IRC & twitter & tell them what coin you want added!!

I already submitted a presentation to Cex, once admin is online I will enquire about my request.
legendary
just requested C-cex add for voting though i would hope they just add it really, bloody well should do !!

everyone get on exchanges trollboxes & IRC & twitter & tell them what coin you want added!!
Jump to: