Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 3. (Read 193117 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Does anyone know what happened to the original steps dev? He had all my coins staking but they have all gone. He said he was leaving crypto because he was ill then legged it with all my coins.

you let a complete stranger hold all your coins,

Lesson learnt..
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
Lets make a new altcoin environment!!!! Smiley

Yet another one? Smiley

How can a newbie from ccex trollbox create a new environment? He was raised in a poor hispanic family and joined crypto to help his teacher pay taxes and room rent. Hes unlikely willing to continue keeping on creating this dusty environment.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Does anyone know what happened to the original steps dev? He had all my coins staking but they have all gone. He said he was leaving crypto because he was ill then legged it with all my coins.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Ok thank you for the help.

Ok, I have checked the blockchain state as promised above.

The blockchain is ok and is moving well, but the network is extremely weak. In fact my wallet has found only one up-to-date connection: 213.108.119.84:41414. Thats not much, but enough to synchronize with.

I also went ahead and made a small test withdrawal from Bluetrade to my local wallet. It went well, I got it in my wallet in less than a minute, and there are already several confirmations in less than 10 minutes.

So the problem is not the network, the problem is Yobit.
If you can make Yobit update connections on their wallet, your can have chance to get your funds. I doubt it is worth the effort, but you can try if you want Smiley
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Oh, thats unfortunate. Yobit wallet is in maintenance for a very long time, that's why you didn't get your coins. I cannot be 100% sure it is the case (unless you post the TX ID of that transaction), but with 99% probability it is.

You need to contact Yobit support and make sure they enable their STEPS wallet. They are not really responsive unfortunately, and there is a big chance they will not answer and you'll lose your coins. But hey, you could try. Good luck with that!
[/quote]

I think the blockchain is not working but Im not sure. Do you think this is possible?
[/quote]

Last time I checked it was ok. But that was few weeks ago. I can take a look again, but have no access to the wallet now. Will update in 1-2 days.
[/quote]
Ok thank you for the help.
legendary
Hi I make a transaction that I not receive. Can somebody tell me where is my money now or to who I must write to solve this problem? Thank you in advance.

Was it a transaction between your local wallets, or it was between you and an exchange? More details please.

From bleutrade.com to yobit.net.

Oh, thats unfortunate. Yobit wallet is in maintenance for a very long time, that's why you didn't get your coins. I cannot be 100% sure it is the case (unless you post the TX ID of that transaction), but with 99% probability it is.

You need to contact Yobit support and make sure they enable their STEPS wallet. They are not really responsive unfortunately, and there is a big chance they will not answer and you'll lose your coins. But hey, you could try. Good luck with that!

I think the blockchain is not working but Im not sure. Do you think this is possible?

Last time I checked it was ok. But that was few weeks ago. I can take a look again, but have no access to the wallet now. Will update in 1-2 days.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz

I must say well said.
Hi I make a transaction that I not receive. Can somebody tell me where is my money now or to who I must write to solve this problem? Thank you in advance.

Was it a transaction between your local wallets, or it was between you and an exchange? More details please.

legendary

legendary

legendary

Yet another one? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

CryptoCurrency Lawsuits Theme:  Pay the Paupers

Activity: 564
Merit: 516
Altcoinsteps has talked a lot of shit and his time has come to pay the pauper. Your shit talking ass coin is dead now, and you have aligned with DBIC, another pure shit garbage scam? Good job.. What happened to your great website doing all those services? DEAD.

Or maybe "pay the piper."   Grin

FTFY

Yes I made funny there because i would like "AltcoinSteps" aka "IGotSpots" to pay the "pauper" aka the "poor" people in which he has sucks many dollars from.

(Also I am offering a swap of STEPS to PUNZ) 
legendary
Altcoinsteps has talked a lot of shit and his time has come to pay the pauper. Your shit talking ass coin is dead now, and you have aligned with DBIC, another pure shit garbage scam? Good job.. What happened to your great website doing all those services? DEAD.

Or maybe "pay the piper."   Grin

FTFY
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
legendary

I had faith in them but until that happens ^^^   SSDD.
legendary
LOL 55 sats, maybe steps can make it to 5 sats? That would be a drop of over 1,000,000% from highs (if my maths is correct) 🐐

It can, surely Smiley
And probably it will

aaaaand it just did.

"Let's make a new altcoin environment a SSDD altcoin environment."

what do you mean by this and do you think DBIC will adopt this coin?

in fact
... Because a lot of people talking about this ..
What makes you think That DBIC will adopt STEPS

DBIC Dev claims he is a friend of STEPS devs. He still vouches for them, saying they are good and honest people, and they (his friends) will return and develop this further...
So that makes people hope he will stand by his friends' brainchild and takeover this Smiley

But one should be too... well... lets say "optimistic", to believe that...  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: