Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 8. (Read 193117 times)

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
i don't know what altcoinsteps did, he didn't tell me, and he needn't to.
what you see is staking until 2nd june, then about 6 weeks nothing and the transfer of all coins to another address.
regarding to what he spoke of to some users, we think, his hdd on which the wallet ran died and he managed to reover it weeks later.

i guess (GUESS!), he sent it over to trex, to have it safe from datafile-safety perspective. there are enough wallets on trex to cover this possibility.
that's the positive one.

negative: something happened, he transfered the coins to exchange and dumped.

the truth lies somewhere in between, i tend to the more positive explanation, i guess you think more in the negative direction.

Does Zebedee ever comment in here?

http://chain.altcoinsteps.com/richlist

Here you have it, the Devs had marked wallets... they have dumped there coins, both Grandwest and Andre had around 250k. Not any more and account is inactive for nearly 4 weeks.

Ready to call it yet?

I am sorry Qiwomen, looks like you have been scammed, they are done with your steps.
well grandwest(Andrepierre) officially left on health grounds around a month ago. he gave his coins away to supporters\friends, i got some. lordpiccolos coins got sold ages ago. im pretty sure altcoinsteps had his account marked??? & that does seem to have dissapeared!?

this is the one i meant.

Has ACS been slack in the last month? hasnst logged in here.

Would you draw the conclusion from this that the devs have left the project? (we know of 2 that have now)

i don't know when he last logged in, his last message to me was about 4 weeks ago.

personally, i don't think he ran away. practically, every other does. regarding to all other coins in cryptoworld, everybody else must have this opinion, because every sign fits.

i decided to buy steps and wait patiently, as i did the last 11 months.
i will keep the chain moving (sry you yobit maintenance coin pump guys), i did not loose any btc until now, this may change in future when i have to buy 20 million steps from the market, but today, i can sit back and wait.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
well, ok, as you only want to talk about things, here we go:
as i wrote, we believe to know something. look at http://chain.altcoinsteps.com/address/SaeJbqNBurUkBGrF1HcbiHjx8KacXKKwZG - what do you see?

grandwests' coins were given away to long time supporters (zebedee already told this and i don't see a fact that speaks other words at the moment), i also got some, and i know of a few others.
according to the BE, he is alive and opens his steps-wallet sometimes.

edit:
slack: i have no permission to invite people, guess only altcoinsteps and grandwest can.

OK I see that, but it doesn't really explain anything,
ok so GW gave away his coins due to poor health and couldn't remain a part of the 'project'

But Altcoinsteps hasnt given away coins? and marked wallet is still gone.

Does Zebedee ever comment in here?

Has ACS been slack in the last month? hasnst logged in here.

Would you draw the conclusion from this that the devs have left the project? (we know of 2 that have now)

legendary
well, ok, as you only want to talk about things, here we go:
as i wrote, we believe to know something. look at http://chain.altcoinsteps.com/address/SaeJbqNBurUkBGrF1HcbiHjx8KacXKKwZG - what do you see?

grandwests' coins were given away to long time supporters (zebedee already told this and i don't see a fact that speaks other words at the moment), i also got some, and i know of a few others.
according to the BE, he is alive and opens his steps-wallet sometimes.

edit:
slack: i have no permission to invite people, guess only altcoinsteps and grandwest can.
I AM
why?
let the fudders fud, there is some truth spoken here also.
do you need m3rt1x to come back to tell him: haha, i've won?

patience is the thing that works in most cases in crypto.
i have nithing to say, i wait for news, i laugh about your posts and have some fun.
meanwhile i buy steps, i sell steps, i stake steps, i do what you do with a crypto-currency.

what are you doing here?

edit:
oh well, and we believe, we know what happened to coins of the devs (well, for some i know it definitely).
but you won't believe me, so i use my time for something else.

I dont need to have a go at m3rt1x he is valuable to the cause, no point in shitting on him, we just had disagreements on the progress of Steps

And do you know something we dont? I cant get on steps slack and I am sure you would agree if this is your only info on the project it looks pretty grim.

What happened to the dev coins? that is an important one. I haven't seen you say anything in the past that would lead me not to believe you.

Perhaps you could share this info?

legendary
why?
let the fudders fud, there is some truth spoken here also.
do you need m3rt1x to come back to tell him: haha, i've won?

patience is the thing that works in most cases in crypto.
i have nithing to say, i wait for news, i laugh about your posts and have some fun.
meanwhile i buy steps, i sell steps, i stake steps, i do what you do with a crypto-currency.

what are you doing here?

edit:
oh well, and we believe, we know what happened to coins of the devs (well, for some i know it definitely).
but you won't believe me, so i use my time for something else.
Activity: 1022

Thoth I hope you lose all your investment ,as you were never able to help like a parashite you are.Just a whining 15yo who wanted steps coin to buy him a lambo.m3rt1x you are either a big fool,or a big liar.zebedee thank you for being honest.at least soemone here is.

Roll Eyes That's awkward, I wouldn't be caught dead in a lambo, I am a Toyota fan, Pretty sure I offered to help take it over and get it going again but breezing over that .

I think someone has there tits in a tangle about steps failure more than me. I just don't hide behind alt accounts to be a turd

Haha that's excellent.

I miss the keyboard warriors they used to have in this thread, please come back!
I AM

Thoth I hope you lose all your investment ,as you were never able to help like a parashite you are.Just a whining 15yo who wanted steps coin to buy him a lambo.m3rt1x you are either a big fool,or a big liar.zebedee thank you for being honest.at least soemone here is.

Roll Eyes That's awkward, I wouldn't be caught dead in a lambo, I am a Toyota fan, Pretty sure I offered to help take it over and get it going again but breezing over that .

I think someone has there tits in a tangle about steps failure more than me. I just don't hide behind alt accounts to be a turd
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

Looks like no one is looking after 'Steps' any more. The community has been left with no comms for ages now. You should probably removed them from the OP.

Done

Thank you brother

Shame really as there are still a lot of holders in steps but looks like it's been dropped.
steps dev is good man and have good team but the mistake is Lot of supply and Total pow with hard staking

this is it but i know this guys is honest peoples really

and you removed the steps related things because of one person telling you this on bct?

Hi, Dev steps is my best friend, and i have plan to help steps if future, i need just support from comunity steps because they not reacted with all Ann
what DBIC posted on thread Steps

i never delist steps from real projects DBIC  DBIC-EX / DBIC-STORE ........

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15878224

I think that the STEPS everything will be okay.

Walid says he will help in the future.he is best friends with Steps dev.
Why doesn't he tell us where Altcoinsteps is then?And if grandwest is ok in his health!
And how is he going to help in the future?he will pay someone to make the stupid freelance?or is he just accumulating low and make a pump so that he can dump on the supporters back?He knows, DBIC-style pump and dump.First lies ,like the photoshoped image of the airplane android game for DBIC , then more fake news,troll mercenaries enrollment and then dump.
In case you haven't noticed, ICO buyers(200 sat/Steps buyers) have sold!Early adopters (who bought Steps above 1000sat) will dump at 500 sat just to get half their money back from an investment that is dead.Recent buyers (who bought Steps below 200 sat) will also dump quite low as they need to collect profit from a (guess what?) dead coin.
How about some honesty,just for a change.You know,like in real life,as if you are talking to your mother.Come on everyone,you can do it.
I'm going to Ibiza,see you in a week for the funeral.(or the take-over from DBIC dev which is even worse) 

p.s speaking of honesty, Greg we all know that you are a piece of shit ,(friend of the other pieces of shit Spender,Vegas and Placebo)just trying to get your investment back and that you never liked the coin ,nor the dev team.Thoth I hope you lose all your investment ,as you were never able to help like a parashite you are.Just a whining 15yo who wanted steps coin to buy him a lambo.m3rt1x you are either a big fool,or a big liar.zebedee thank you for being honest.at least soemone here is.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Hi Guys,

Looks like no one is looking after 'Steps' any more. The community has been left with no comms for ages now. You should probably removed them from the OP.

Done

Thank you brother

Shame really as there are still a lot of holders in steps but looks like it's been dropped.
steps dev is good man and have good team but the mistake is Lot of supply and Total pow with hard staking

this is it but i know this guys is honest peoples really

and you removed the steps related things because of one person telling you this on bct?

Hi, Dev steps is my best friend, and i have plan to help steps if future, i need just support from comunity steps because they not reacted with all Ann
what DBIC posted on thread Steps

i never delist steps from real projects DBIC  DBIC-EX / DBIC-STORE ........

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15878224

I think that the STEPS everything will be okay.
I AM
Nice of him to share that info here :/

And it's already been a month, And they have sold there wallets. (at least not marked now)

Also it's not like slack invites are given out. I have been asking for weeks without getting one.

And you would think they would be happy to get me off here.

Nice of him to share that info here :/
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Here you have it, the Devs had marked wallets... they have dumped there coins, both Grandwest and Andre had around 250k. Not any more and account is inactive for nearly 4 weeks.

Ready to call it yet?

I am sorry Qiwomen, looks like you have been scammed, they are done with your steps.
well grandwest(Andrepierre) officially left on health grounds around a month ago. he gave his coins away to supporters\friends, i got some. lordpiccolos coins got sold ages ago. im pretty sure altcoinsteps had his account marked??? & that does seem to have dissapeared!?

AltcoinSteps said that he was going to be away for 2-3 weeks.Let's wait and see.
Anyone else having any issues withdrawing coins from the web wallet?
 https://altcoinsteps.com/webWallet/steps   Huh

Sadly you're probably not going to get them back. Unless the dev decided to come back.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Anyone else having any issues withdrawing coins from the web wallet?
 https://altcoinsteps.com/webWallet/steps   Huh
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

Ready to call it yet?

I AM
Steps.Let's take a look back:

1)Steps was announced on early September 2015 and ICO ended later the same month.
2)Since then,a big ICO investor dumped more than 1,5mio coins in 3 big phases and a lot of frightened investors followed him!
3)Steps never recovered the price of 1500sat which was a secure floor,because DEVS are not pump and dump lovers(quite rare in crypto).
4)Since September 2015 95% of ICO coins have failed,being abandoned and DEVS MIA!This never happened to Steps!
5)Devs have helped a lot of coins since the beginning of Steps.This happened because they are quite respectable in the cryptoscene and because they have made new friends,as they are in crypto for many years.Helping other coins brought more investors and made the coin known to other communities.This was not bad for the coin.
6)Steps ICO price was 200sat.It never fell below that.Never!Check other ICO coins,pumped by DEVS to +1000% and then dumped by them,leaving investors and traders with useless coins.Now called scam coins,whatever their name was.
7)Why did people invest in Steps?a)Because ALT and GW are great programmers and coders and the proof of this is that other coin DEVS reach out to them when in need.b)they were clear from the beginning in terms of security (ICO held by respectable SebastianJU,code reviewed by Earlz,coins burnt and never staked,their personal addys posted in the OP etc).c)the future of the coin was secure because Andre Pierre (already a Hero Member then) had his name on the coin.d)The roadmap was clear.Marketplace included.Marketplace is still included.Delayed?Yes!Delayed a lot?Yes again!Postponed?No!Cancelled?Again,no!Other roadmap features have been delivered!

Steps holders hold their coins.Not because of the marketplace!But because the DEV team is here to stay!The marketplace is just a parameter of the coin.Not the coin itself!

I only see 3 users complaining all the time! troth,frog and ozboy! It's complaining-complaing-complaining!
You complain about marketplace:I wonder how many objects you will post for sell or buy when marketplace is launched!
You complain about the price:I have seen a lot of investors.I wonder how many coins each of you own!Seriously!

I would like to invite everyone to post their adresses,just to 'weigh' each and everyone's opinion.Let's be honest,and expose ourselves for once....
can you handle it?

Sorry for the personal reference to the 3 users,but to me it seems insane.It's like waking up every day trying to find something bad to say because you are mad or disappointed because STEPS coin hasn't made you rich overnight!

No one cares if you bought at 2000sat,or if you bought a few thousand coins at 200sat and wait to get rich in 2 months.

Steps is an altcoin.It's an asset,a stock.This is business.An investment.It involves risk,hazard,bad luck and many more unpredictable factors.

Sorry for the long post guys!

Need to update this one buddy
I AM

Ready to call it yet?

I AM
Wow 80 sats. Another 50% weekly loss. only 0.8 btc buy support. (most of it under 50 sats)

Considering the coin had a lot of excitement and was consistently up around 1000-1200 sats for months and months
It would take some kind of fuck tard to let it fall to 80 sats becasue they are to lazy and unable to code anything, or pay someone to do it.

I am so glad we have such awesome devs working on this coin, they really looked after the community and the ICO funds.
So time to clone, swap and move forward?

The people who abandoned this coin dont even hold much of it so we can just let them swap to if they like. we are talking like 0.5 btc at current prices.

this ok with you M3trix ? your the only one left blindly believing in these phoney devs.

With your support we can fork this and have another go at it. ?  

Also I think this project should be reflected in trust ratings for the 'devs' here, turned out to be nothing more than a scam coin ICO. No dev work ever actually took place.
I AM
Steps guys arent likely to have done a runner with your coins in the wallet, Grandwest has been around for ages he isnt likely to rort you i would think, but if you feel they have you always have the trust you can leave (maybe give it a few more weeks), though collaborating with people that don't work on there own coin is a questionable business idea.

And the WBB was a tip. look it up
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Nope been trying every day and am getting a little bit worried now myself. I believed in this DEV and am beginning to feel there are not many Devs around that are reliable to work with and am losing pretty much hope that this industry will get any better. If I don't hear form them in the next two weeks I will assume that they have quit and with it a lot of hope from people like me who relied on them. I will give them benefit of the doubt for two more weeks to show up.

Go have a look at WBB. stuff gets delievered your not even expecting.

What do you mean? I am trying daily via slack, email and skype to get in touch with DEV for some very important issues which hasn't got to do with STEPS coin itself but the collaboration we agreed on PLUS they have something of mine on web server, so i need my coins asap. If anyone can get in touch with altcoinsteps please let me know Smiley. I have had enough of devs scamming me in the past, don't want another scammer on my hands.
Pages:
Jump to: