Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 9. (Read 193117 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Nope been trying every day and am getting a little bit worried now myself. I believed in this DEV and am beginning to feel there are not many Devs around that are reliable to work with and am losing pretty much hope that this industry will get any better. If I don't hear form them in the next two weeks I will assume that they have quit and with it a lot of hope from people like me who relied on them. I will give them benefit of the doubt for two more weeks to show up.

Go have a look at WBB. stuff gets delievered your not even expecting.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Nope been trying every day and am getting a little bit worried now myself. I believed in this DEV and am beginning to feel there are not many Devs around that are reliable to work with and am losing pretty much hope that this industry will get any better. If I don't hear form them in the next two weeks I will assume that they have quit and with it a lot of hope from people like me who relied on them. I will give them benefit of the doubt for two more weeks to show up.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
it's dead Huh

where dev ?
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Has anyone heard from them on Slack? Undecided
legendary
If anyone has any direct contact with Altcoinsteps can you please ask him to get in touch with my asap as it is very urgent. Left several messages but not heard from him but I need to contact him asap. If anyone here has direct access, please let him know thanks.

They've long gone.

I thought you were friends with Andre too. Looks like they've tucked you up

I am trying daily to contact them but to no avail, I don't want to think the worse now. I will give it another week or two.  Cry
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
If anyone has any direct contact with Altcoinsteps can you please ask him to get in touch with my asap as it is very urgent. Left several messages but not heard from him but I need to contact him asap. If anyone here has direct access, please let him know thanks.

They've long gone.

Even the ones with direct access can't reach them.
It's dead!
https://i.imgur.com/G1WI2Xk.jpg
Activity: 1022

They've long gone.

legendary
I AM
We hereby would like to update the community about the freelance marketplace, we currently working on the backend and busy testing. We already posted the front end and please feel free to look at it at:

https://altcoinsteps.com/stepsFreelance/browseFreelancers
https://altcoinsteps.com/stepsFreelance/browseJobs

Once we add more updates we will make another announcement.

6 weeks since this was mentioned(last we saw of dev) he was last on 10 days ago

Apparently it stopped at testing, though I see ALTCOINSTEPS advertising on freelance,
maybe we can hire him to work on his coin.

Ok thats my hassle for the week.

See you next week on this thread when nothing has changed  Shocked
I AM
Are the dev's of this coin open to a takeover ?
Maybe it's time to give someone else a go
I AM
These are the things that will be delivered to the Steps commmunity.No matter what.Even if I have to pay someone to make the f#$% Freelance!

Who are you? outside of that account ? Roll Eyes

I like the cut of your jib

Could pay someone to code onto Rokos and the like, but the devs are still 'active' on the coin so they arent going to let anyone do anything...

And Polo is a dream, Give up on it, there is zero chance of it going to Polo.

Could probably get it on 1ex.trade though, v2 is out this month, if dev's are willing to be vetted could be up against 30 Fiats WITH AN ACTUAL BANK CARD TO

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
These are the things that will be delivered to the Steps commmunity.No matter what.Even if I have to pay someone to make the f#$% Freelance!

https://i.imgur.com/6KrJJfy.jpg

legendary
Let's wait and see what the STEPS DEVS will do. I think maybe they might be on vacation? It's the silly season now in Europe and many are on holiday wit their families so the DEVS might be on holiday. Hopefully we will hear from them soon.
I AM
probably only speculation... there's no reason to see a pump in this coin.

No reason for it to be above 1 sat....

Aside from that Pretty little graphic about a DD card.

Maybe there is, I cant get an invite to slack to see,,,,
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
probably only speculation... there's no reason to see a pump in this coin.
I AM

This is the lowest price ever in Steps Huh

Nah I hit 101 sats a few weeks back.

This is likely the dead cat bounce

The price will be up......, better buy some while the price still cheap and hold for investment

What will make the price go up? What are you basing this advice on?

Are you new to Steps?
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500

The price will be up......, better buy some while the price still cheap and hold for investment
I AM

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

I AM
I'm afraid that we have come to the point that he is 1000% right.

Thanks m3tr1x

It took awhile to convince you but I knew you would come around.  Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: