Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 41. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
The "Steps Marketplace" is online and there will be a few more updates during the next few days!

We will send a post regarding marketplace, features and security very soon. It is very important for us that both buyers and sellers will have full confidence to use the "Steps Marketplace".

If you have any feature you would like to see in the marketplace in future please send us a private message and we can look into it.

I would like to again thank the community for their ongoing support!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
You give translation bounties?

I want to translate thread to spanish
we do give bounties, but we already have spanish
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM

[/quote]
the point for mentioning listed on trex was that they required IDs so they got them Smiley
anyway we are going to look into your suggestions
also just to mention we already got the first application for verified seller which will be reviewed tomorrow
[/quote]

Cool, I see a few Aussies on this thread hopefully will get some local listings.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
You give translation bounties?

I want to translate thread to spanish
To keep Steps Marketplace  a safe place to buy and sell, all members need to confirm their identity. This also helps build trust between buyers and sellers.
To confirm your identity you need to provide a private ID or Passport.
https://altcoinsteps.com/account/sell
All data will be secured, we value your privacy and this information will be kept offline.
Kindly take note that we will remove all current sales, once you verified your account you can put the products or services online again.

Fair enough. My question is: will the people behind the system verify/confirm their identities also so we know who we are dealing with? Works both ways..

Ebay doesn't do that but they are accountably for actions.
That's a fair question though even if they just registered the coin on 1ex.trade, that way we know they have completed KYC or a similar ID check to have a coin listed.
STEPS is listed on bittrex so the identity of at least 1 dev is known

Pffft Listed on Trex,  Grin Shocked Grin Shocked So was Macro, Capricoin, and a plethora or other scam coins listed from launch. That is what they do, 1ex requires KYC level of ID So like you were going to open a bank account. Seems reasonable for a serious marketplace business. I do understand you need to know peoples details to run it safely but maybe use an outside company to check ID like crypto capital it will be a hard sell to the crypto community to give up details, even if all appears trustworthy and we are all busting for a crypto marketplace.

the point for mentioning listed on trex was that they required IDs so they got them Smiley
anyway we are going to look into your suggestions
also just to mention we already got the first application for verified seller which will be reviewed tomorrow
I AM
To keep Steps Marketplace  a safe place to buy and sell, all members need to confirm their identity. This also helps build trust between buyers and sellers.
All data will be secured, we value your privacy and this information will be kept offline.
Kindly take note that we will remove all current sales, once you verified your account you can put the products or services online again.

Fair enough. My question is: will the people behind the system verify/confirm their identities also so we know who we are dealing with? Works both ways..

That's a fair question though even if they just registered the coin on 1ex.trade, that way we know they have completed KYC or a similar ID check to have a coin listed.

Pffft Listed on Trex,  Grin Shocked Grin Shocked So was Macro, Capricoin, and a plethora or other scam coins listed from launch. That is what they do, 1ex requires KYC level of ID So like you were going to open a bank account. Seems reasonable for a serious marketplace business. I do understand you need to know peoples details to run it safely but maybe use an outside company to check ID like crypto capital it will be a hard sell to the crypto community to give up details, even if all appears trustworthy and we are all busting for a crypto marketplace.

I AM

Activity: 658

Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
It good time to b staking with steps 170 steps at a time sure adds up fast This is the coin if you want a good investment this is long term coin over time it will make you money just for having them in your wallet these days you can have money in the bank and it wont even come close to what you would b getting from steps  from the same amount of money you would b surprize   put 100.dollars in the bank see what you get in one month now go get 100 dollars of  steps see the differences...... join a great community STEPS IS THE RIGHT CHOICE
To keep Steps Marketplace  a safe place to buy and sell, all members need to confirm their identity. This also helps build trust between buyers and sellers.
Activity: 484
I am still waiting, down to 3 days now, but off around 70k coins should have surely done one by now

With 70k coins you'll be getting 2-3 rewards/day in 2 weeks.Just don't remove any coins.It won't help the wallet build up weight.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am trying to grow my bag in STEPS..now is a good time to buy as the market has stabilized a bit so will try to pick up a few more tonight. I think it's worth staking them for the long term for sure.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
nope, but today you have a good chance.
i got none yesterday, so today i will get 2  Tongue
I AM
I am still waiting, down to 3 days now, but off around 70k coins should have surely done one by now
Activity: 658
got me fisrt stake .. Hallelujah!  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT

Kindly take note that the "Steps Marketplace" will be offline during intervals in the next 24 to 48 hours while we do our updates and new additions.

Our sincere apologies for the delay but we want to make 100% the "Steps Marketplace" have all the required features, security and usability that our loyal community deserve.

We will post numerous updates while we do our upgradings!!!

Can't wait to see it!  Grin Will people be able to withdraw Steps out of their main web wallet? I'm referring to the wallet the is used to purchase Stay Safe Wallets.
yes the main wallet withdraw will be finally fixed as sellers will receive STEPS there after successful sell, you can even now monitor the updates of the marketplace, as i am puting parts from time to time to test on live site, also you can suggest adding a thing i missed Smiley
[/quot

ihavent seen any changes in the marketplace yet. spoke too soon?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I love this coin so much. Got a few from Trex this morning. Also here is the new Chinese OP, got a blog post coming soon too..   Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13743033 
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
well 25k won't stake every 6 hours, i guess.

i have some more and the wallet tells me, 1 day.
and for the last 3 days it fits.
few days before, it was way better.
I AM
So if I put 50 k in a wallet how long until it would be staking?
It will take 24 hours....

Thats what I thought but 25k has been in for 40 odd hours and still tells me 20 days till stake,
did say 70 earlier though. I will give it another day to get rolling over. Staking a 1k a day looks handy =)

It's 24 hours for the coins to mature so that they stake.  Getting a reward though will depend on your staking weight against the network weight.  Your coins will gain more weight the longer they have to stake for before getting a reward.  You can also add more coins to increase your staking weight.

That's my understanding of it.  Correct me if I'm wrong please.

That sounds about right, Then they stake every 6 hours I think...
Pages:
Jump to: