Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 38. (Read 193160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I've noticed that there are many misspellings through out the thread and website and it's really starting to look unprofessional, I'm afraid. If you don't mind, I will start pointing them out when I see them. One that I caught just a minute ago is on the the market place, when you're selling and item. On the the bottom it describes how you enter USD amount and it automatically converts to the amount of Steps. You spelled automatically wrong. You spelled it (automaticly)

Changing the subject, I'd like to know what the devs and/or anyone else in this community thinks of Rubycoin.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
its been well over 24 hours. just wondering if there is any updates.

Well over 24 hours since what?Did I miss anything?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
its been well over 24 hours. just wondering if there is any updates.
Activity: 346
::)Well I finally did it split it into 10 different address see if it make more in staking  no I did not sell my coins .... Shocked

My best staking wallet is the one that is 1 address and the coins sent in 1k coins each time.
I think that the average stake is 1 reward/day for every 25k coins in the wallet.
A 25k wallet ,will get 1 stake/day after 1 or 2 weeks.
A 50k wallet,will get 2 stakes,a 75k 3 stakes and so on.

edit:And 300 blocks left for the 190 reward.Yes dump on me!
Yes, that sounds about right, although my originally 1k large inputs are now somewhere between 1500 and 2000 coins and I think about 2k might be a better start given the network weight/difficulty nowadays. I've watched the last few stakes a bit closer and they happened around 35k coin-days on average (17k, 31k, 35k, 37k, 56k), but anything based on just a handful of stakes should not be considered as accurate. Still, if anyone is going for 1k inputs he shouldn't expect things to get to full speed in less than 3-4 weeks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
wait steps at 1 satoshi,please all to sell! Smiley Smiley Smiley
::)Well I finally did it split it into 10 different address see if it make more in staking  no I did not sell my coins .... Shocked

My best staking wallet is the one that is 1 address and the coins sent in 1k coins each time.
I think that the average stake is 1 reward/day for every 25k coins in the wallet.
A 25k wallet ,will get 1 stake/day after 1 or 2 weeks.
A 50k wallet,will get 2 stakes,a 75k 3 stakes and so on.

edit:And 300 blocks left for the 190 reward.Yes dump on me!
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
 ::)Well I finally did it split it into 10 different address see if it make more in staking  no I did not sell my coins .... Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
what is going on with the price? i hope too many people are not losing faith in steps due to the delay in marketplace development?  Cry

i trust itll all be fixed

Marketplace is a difficult task and it will be here to stay when it takes its final form.It will be great to buy goods and services just from the stakes we get.Not a lot of people understand this.
I've been monitoring the Steps block explorer for the past few days.Seems like some are dumping their stakes.Right or wrong,who knows.I quess there is no right or wrong.For me it's more cheap coins and I'm going to hit half a million coins a lot easier than I thought.
I hope 80% of the coins is owned by 10 people.It will be awesome price-wise.
legendary
what is going on with the price? i hope too many people are not losing faith in steps due to the delay in marketplace development?  Cry

i trust itll all be fixed
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Update about MarketPlace.

We hereby would like to confirm that you can now “OPT OUT” from verification from the Steps MarketPlace. Image uploads work, it is only possible to display one image now but we are working on a solution to display more.

In the next 24 hours we will fix the issue with buying and you will be able to trade.

Take note it is possible to add products now but genuine sales will only be possible after the next update (24 hours).
Network weight almost 100mil but still staking like a beast!I think that untouched wallets have an advantage!
Activity: 658
i cant seem to find the skip verification for selling something. i dont see how i can withdraw steps out of my staysafe wallet. no topic posts, nobody has put anything up for sale on the marketplace. we now have people on here fudding. can we get a legit update today please?  Cry

people fudding? I was telling da truth  Grin
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 714
i cant seem to find the skip verification for selling something. i dont see how i can withdraw steps out of my staysafe wallet. no topic posts, nobody has put anything up for sale on the marketplace. we now have people on here fudding. can we get a legit update today please?  Cry

I am out today but will make sure there is a proper update in the next 24 hours, I will address all your concerns.

All your concerns will be addressed and fixed.
legendary
Activity: 658
Dev too busy making btcs off decred  Grin
DEV need new logo ?

Hello OS76 dev!Any news on your coin?
Activity: 980
DEV need new logo ?

Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Tried out the service with coin 1337 and have receive a POS stake transaction. 

Some feedback...
- Initially, the transfer of STEPS coins to my "wallet" is confusing.  I created a RECEIVE address, but that is apparently not my "wallet".  The "wallet" is under the account menu and I had to send from RECEIVE address to wallet address.  Very confusing when trying to setup\buy a POS wallet.
- I mistyped my password too many times and it froze account for a while.  This is great.  Please send email when this occurs too.

Questions:
- For how long will my POS account (that I bought for 250 STEPS) be active?  ..Pretty cheap hosting if for a long time..
- What would stop STEPS devs from running away with my POS coins?   I would guess this is like trusting coins in an exchange.

the account will be active as long as coin is on Stay Safe, a coin gets removed only if no one uses it
nothing can stop us from running away with all coins on our servers, same like bittrex, poloniex or like vern already did Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: