Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 39. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Tried out the service with coin 1337 and have receive a POS stake transaction. 

Some feedback...
- Initially, the transfer of STEPS coins to my "wallet" is confusing.  I created a RECEIVE address, but that is apparently not my "wallet".  The "wallet" is under the account menu and I had to send from RECEIVE address to wallet address.  Very confusing when trying to setup\buy a POS wallet.
- I mistyped my password too many times and it froze account for a while.  This is great.  Please send email when this occurs too.

Questions:
- For how long will my POS account (that I bought for 250 STEPS) be active?  ..Pretty cheap hosting if for a long time..
- What would stop STEPS devs from running away with my POS coins?   I would guess this is like trusting coins in an exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
this coin going no where
maybe you should use real BCT username instead of hiding and explain your claim!
+1,000
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
this coin going no where
maybe you should use real BCT username instead of hiding and explain your claim!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
this coin going no where
hello, just checking in ,
for some reason i cant send steps from my webwallet, the send from address says "no matches found", and when i enter my address manually and hit the search icon, it doesnt do any thing, any ideas?
 my Steps addy is Si9NRUktQckn9f4Ym2Q1ZTqvDxGC5Y8vyQ   was going to move some more into it, but not sure until i know i can send them out again if need be .
Regards Dan
yeah we are still missing withdraw on that section(that is the purchase balance), i will def add it tomorrow, the web wallet can be reached from the left side menu, deposits/withdraws work on that part
Activity: 433
hello, just checking in ,
for some reason i cant send steps from my webwallet, the send from address says "no matches found", and when i enter my address manually and hit the search icon, it doesnt do any thing, any ideas?
 my Steps addy is Si9NRUktQckn9f4Ym2Q1ZTqvDxGC5Y8vyQ   was going to move some more into it, but not sure until i know i can send them out again if need be .
Regards Dan
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I want to say a happy Chinese New Year of the MONKEY FOR ALL OUR STEPS Holders and DEVS.. May this year be fruitful for all s us with good luck and health.   Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
I have all my coins there not split up and I'm getting 4 stakes a day  and I'm going to split them up today to see what will b the difference in staking and I have 95k I will let you know what will b the difference I'm going to put them in 10 k bundles....have a good   STEPS  day  and  get yours today ....

yeah yours was the wallet I was looking at.  Shocked Shocked So to split them you send say send them to exchange then back to a separate addy in your wallet?
   Yes that all you have to do send back to wallet separate add ..Ill let you know how it work out..

I will give it a go to, still not staking.
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
I have all my coins there not split up and I'm getting 4 stakes a day  and I'm going to split them up today to see what will b the difference in staking and I have 95k I will let you know what will b the difference I'm going to put them in 10 k bundles....have a good   STEPS  day  and  get yours today ....

yeah yours was the wallet I was looking at.  Shocked Shocked So to split them you send say send them to exchange then back to a separate addy in your wallet?
   Yes that all you have to do send back to wallet separate add ..Ill let you know how it work out..
I AM

Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
why it is so difficult to sell a digital product in https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe
i create account same as here . tried to sell some Digital products like torrent invites or account also VPN can't do that
any suggestion
thanks
the sell page is https://altcoinsteps.com/account/sell
we will add the non-verified trader button today so will be able to add your digital items on sell
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
why it is so difficult to sell a digital product in https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe
i create account same as here . tried to sell some Digital products like torrent invites or account also VPN can't do that
any suggestion
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
whats going on with the marketplace?
Activity: 658
I dont get the staking on this coin.
I have 70k in a wallet (added over the course of 2 days) Now all been in wallet for 5 days and I have staked twice. (not even daily). But I can see on the blockchain that someone with 95k coins is getting 3-5 stakes daily. 

What's the go ?
  Huh Huh

Split your coins
I AM
I dont get the staking on this coin.
I have 70k in a wallet (added over the course of 2 days) Now all been in wallet for 5 days and I have staked twice. (not even daily). But I can see on the blockchain that someone with 95k coins is getting 3-5 stakes daily. 

What's the go ?
  Huh Huh

Be good to register using wallet address instead of email https://altcoinsteps.com/account/signup with inwallet messaging as form of communication
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
We have just passed block 34,100 and have entered the 180 reward step. The network weight is well over 100 million now! Steps future is looking very bright!  Cool

Is there anyway the AltcoinSteps team can make a StaySafe wallet for MaryJaneCoin?
Network Weight is 80millions?!
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I feel that the real value increase of this coin will depend solely on the success of the marketplace. Just like Bitcoin finding it's early adoption with The Silk Road and sites like it, along with online gambling and a few other things. These were some of the early markets that allowed BTC to grow into a multi billion dollar market cap.

Pages:
Jump to: