Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 52. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
steps is nice - following with attention

-samsunk
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
Thank you! @raetsch
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
1%... starting in about 40k blocks
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
I sold all my STEPS (ICO shares) but trying to get in again with these very cheap prices.
What is it the % interest for STEPS POS? Sorry didn't want to go through OP. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Santa all I want for Christmas is STEPS IT IS THE GIFT THAT KEEP ON GIVING......

All I want for Christmas is for Steps to be worth 1 dollar each or at least 50 cents each!  Grin

If the coin is worth 1 dollar,with current coin supply then it means ~15m $ cap!Like Dash and Doge!Even if it climbs to 50 cents we're talking about 7,5m $ market cap.People should be buying like crazy.Right now market cap is 35k $.Not bad but still a long way up.And anything is possible in crypto,but that's what scares me the most.Especially after all that the coin has gone through the past few days!
Happy trading Smiley

wats happn last couple days that would make you think itll reach a dollar???
Activity: 484
Santa all I want for Christmas is STEPS IT IS THE GIFT THAT KEEP ON GIVING......

All I want for Christmas is for Steps to be worth 1 dollar each or at least 50 cents each!  Grin

If the coin is worth 1 dollar,with current coin supply then it means ~15m $ cap!Like Dash and Doge!Even if it climbs to 50 cents we're talking about 7,5m $ market cap.People should be buying like crazy.Right now market cap is 35k $.Not bad but still a long way up.And anything is possible in crypto,but that's what scares me the most.Especially after all that the coin has gone through the past few days!
Happy trading Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Activity: 135
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
Thanks Andre, already signed in ;-)
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I would hereby like to invite all investors that is not members of slack to join us: http://altcoinsteps.com/slack/

Tried to join but there is always an error....
How can I join?

I send invite for slack, hopefully problem sorted now Smiley
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
please review the sprouts wallet, not stacking
Can you please PM me your altcoinsteps.com username
Activity: 1022
I would hereby like to invite all investors that is not members of slack to join us: http://altcoinsteps.com/slack/

How can I join?

PM Andre your email address and he will add you Smiley
Activity: 135
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange

How can I join?
Ann says 19 minus burned coins, so anything between 13 and 15 million steps

Minus 125 coins for every purchased Steps Stay Safe wallet!  Wink Wink
Burning coins is always good for the value of the coin. Smiley Smiley
But no one wants to burn his coins! Sad Sad
So burning half the coins from Stay Safe was a genius idea from Dev Team. Smiley Smiley
Again!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Ann says 19 minus burned coins, so anything between 13 and 15 million steps
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
so whats anyones guess on how many steps coins will be in existence by the end of the large pos rewards?
So right after block 60,100?

20 million?
Yes, Steakcloud still does. If it's a lot of cheap STEPS depends if they found a PoW coin that didn't drop in price as much during the last month or so. Smiley

You're right!Other coins have lost value as well!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
please review the sprouts wallet, not stacking
Activity: 346
Yes, Steakcloud still does. If it's a lot of cheap STEPS depends if they found a PoW coin that didn't drop in price as much during the last month or so. Smiley
Is Stake Cloud still mining for the coin?If they still are,the miners would be up for a lot of cheap Steps! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: