Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEX.Exchange]1-st Exchange Aggregator to trade all coins in one place - page 10. (Read 27794 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Is Stex.exchange affected by the parity security bug? I hope you guys haven't used it and you (and our funds) are safe.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
In which country is Cloud STEX cluster situated? Is it protected from hacker attacks and failures?
Activity: 238
Will the platform offer ready-made strategies? What is the minimum amount of means that one can invest in them?
Activity: 406
How many exchanges’ offers do you plan to provide on your platform? And why does such an approach guarantee more favorable prices?
Merit: 100
With the help of which algorithms and technical solutions can you solve the problem of the lack of liquidity of many tokens?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Can you guys please clarify the whole Wings situation

Are you planning to have wings forecast the ICO?

Or is wings actually hosting the ICO?

I'm guessing it's just forecasting but the wording your team has presented makes it seem more like hosting the ICO...

As soon as the Wings discovery platform is released we can start the submission to, like you said, hosting ICO process

Is the Wings discovery platform even near completion?

From what I know, its been pushed back without an actual set deadline for release...
I guess I haven't been too active on wings lately, maybe its almost ready.

And I didn't even realize Wings was planning on hosting ICOs... thought it was purely forecasting and marketing.
But hosting an ico on the wings platform by nov. 24 seems like a long shot...

Are you even sure that's a good option being you will most likely be the first ICO hosted?
Don't get me wrong, I've supported wings since the beginning and I like the team, so I think its great to utilize there platform.
Maybe my information is not up to date

I'm going to message the wings team for some more clarification...
Activity: 140
former Stex member

I'm guessing it's just forecasting but the wording your team has presented makes it seem more like hosting the ICO...

As soon as the Wings discovery platform is released we can start the submission to, like you said, hosting ICO process
former Stex member
We are starting the voting process for updating the functionality of our STE smart contract:
Approximate time is 3 days starting from today.

The new STE features will include the following:
1) Founders and several seed investors vesting period of 6 months after the ICO end date. (This means we as founders can't sell STE for 6 months - it will be hardcoded into the new smart contract)
2) Bounty participant vesting period for 3 months. Since we want to protect our token from free riders just looking for quick profits.
3) Wings forecasting and Wings bounty requirements which will be put directly in the smart contract
4) Improved strategic partnership and referral program with major bug fixes.
5) Possibility to be launced on platforms like KICKICO
6) Auction functionality for the coming ICO. All auctions will be made based exclusively on the new smart contract.

Voting instructions:
Only current STE holders can vote!
1) If you vote 'Yes', transfer 0.00001 ETH to 0xaE5652Ea226BFaE00B8d542e58231362aF836Fda
2) If you vote 'No', transfer 0.00002 ETH to 0xaE5652Ea226BFaE00B8d542e58231362aF836Fda
All the transactions will be automatically cancelled, so you won't spend any ether on this except for the gas.

Voting results will be evaluated based both on the number of votes and their corresponding share weight in STeX.exchange

Set Gas limit to 21000 and gas price in between 2-4 Gwei, so the cost of the vote for you will be $0.01.

https://t.me/STeXexchange/18711
Can you tell me, what changes will be made in the new smart contract and why is it better than the previous version?

1) Founders and several seed investors vesting period of 6 months after the ICO end date. (This means we as founders can't sell STE for 6 months - it will be hardcoded into the new smart contract)
2) Bounty participant vesting period for 3 months. Since we want to protect our token from free riders just looking for quick profits.
3) Wings forecasting and Wings bounty requirements which will be put directly in the smart contract
6) Auction functionality for the coming ICO. All auctions will be made based exclusively on the new smart contract.
7) We will return all money to those who bought STE thru exchanges wallets.

The 7-th has the most relief for those who lost during presale by sending ether to our contract
former Stex member
The developers claim that it will be so. I wonder how soon new crypto-currencies will appear on the platform.
The demo of this functionality as far as I'm informed will be released quite soon.
former Stex member
Are you planning to unite trading of all crypto-currencies on your platform?

Yes, this is how we create additional liquidity. Plus we are going to use our own Know-How methods
former Stex member
Hi. Can I get any bonuses for advertising your ICO on my social network accounts?
PM @jtclowner for this plz
We are starting the voting process for updating the functionality of our STE smart contract:
Approximate time is 3 days starting from today.

Voting instructions:
Only current STE holders can vote!
1) If you vote 'Yes', transfer 0.00001 ETH to 0xaE5652Ea226BFaE00B8d542e58231362aF836Fda
2) If you vote 'No', transfer 0.00002 ETH to 0xaE5652Ea226BFaE00B8d542e58231362aF836Fda
All the transactions will be automatically cancelled, so you won't spend any ether on this except for the gas.

Voting results will be evaluated based both on the number of votes and their corresponding share weight in STeX.exchange

Set Gas limit to 21000 and gas price in between 2-4 Gwei, so the cost of the vote for you will be $0.01.

https://t.me/STeXexchange/18711
Can you tell me, what changes will be made in the new smart contract and why is it better than the previous version?
Activity: 364
Hi. Will I have an opportunity to trade futures and options for crypto-currencies on the STeX platform?
Activity: 280
 Hello! As far as I understand, STeX will allow to copy transactions of successful traders, won’t it?
Activity: 392
How long will it take in STeX to launch your own hedge fund?
What architecture of the platform do you offer and why do you consider it to be unique?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Merit: 102
With the help of which algorithms and technical solutions do you plan to solve the problem of high liquidity of crypto currencies?

Probably best to also join the telegram channel which is very active with instant response, a lot of these have been answered in telegram I believe.
Activity: 238
With the help of which algorithms and technical solutions do you plan to solve the problem of high liquidity of crypto currencies?
The developers claim that it will be so. I wonder how soon new crypto-currencies will appear on the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: