Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEX.Exchange]1-st Exchange Aggregator to trade all coins in one place - page 6. (Read 27794 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Have you got a backup plan in case you collect less than 150,000 ETH?
Activity: 280
Do you plan to receive any licenses which will allow that users to make deposits with fiat funds?
Activity: 336
Tell me please, can I expect any bonuses for never selling my tokens after the ICO?
Activity: 140
former Stex member
What factors will determine the future cost of STE tokens?
The major factor is the amount of commission collected, which will depend on the trading volume on the STeX Exchange. It seems that there are other, less significant factors.

And do you know which factors are less important for formation of the cost of STE?
The most important factor is our stability and fast progress. The rate of earnings growth from commissions is also very important. Other factors are less important.
former Stex member
Hello. What two additional options will you use to support the cost of STE tokens after the end of the ICO? How often will you use them?

You sound like you already know these two options. Could you plz elaborate on them?
former Stex member
Hello! What intrinsic value will STE tokens have?
STeX have raised 15000 ETH during presale selling only 15mln STE tokens. You can count the value yourself now
former Stex member
How many blind auctions will be held during the ICO?

We are having several meetings with our team and are discussing the feedback we've got from our partners and advisors.
We will announce the final decision before the ICO. At the current moment it is planned to be about 30 auctions, but this can be further discussed and even eliminated. We are considering all options.
It is most likely we will launch on Nov 24 with or without Wings
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hello. What two additional options will you use to support the cost of STE tokens after the end of the ICO? How often will you use them?
Activity: 252
Hello! What intrinsic value will STE tokens have?
The major factor is the amount of commission collected, which will depend on the trading volume on the STeX Exchange. It seems that there are other, less significant factors.

And do you know which factors are less important for formation of the cost of STE?
Activity: 176
Will the platform provide any tool with which can allow to predict the cost of STE in subsequent periods?
You can use
https://stex.exchange/stecalculator
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Will the platform provide any tool with which can allow to predict the cost of STE in subsequent periods?
How much money do you plan to collect during the ICO?
About 100,000 - 150,000 ETH
Activity: 392
How much money do you plan to collect during the ICO?
Good afternoon! Tell me please, will the dividends be paid off in crypto-currency or in fiat means?
Hi, according to what I’ve read, they will pay off the dividends in Ethereum, but eventually they’ll start to use other crypto-currencies and users will have an opportunity to choose among them.

I’m wondering if I can invest the dividends received in buying STE tokens inside the platform.

Yes, but you should buy first amount inside the platform, and still it will require manual order placement.
There would be no problem to buy STE manually from your original wallet with STeX Instant Exchange Gateway or you can create an automatic loop using gateway.stex.exchange
Good afternoon. Which wallets can be used to store your tokens?
Any ethereum address is good if you have full control over it.
You should not use any exchange's accounts, just your own Ethereum address.
Tokens are stored in blockchain, you can use such wallets like MyEtherWallet to send them from one address to another.
How many blind auctions will be held during the ICO?
Current projection is around 50, please note that the next auction starts as soon as the previous reaches the limit OR after 24h.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Which wallets can be used to store your tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: