Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEX.Exchange]1-st Exchange Aggregator to trade all coins in one place - page 21. (Read 27794 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
former Stex member
How are you going to contend with the Chinese ban on ICO's.  Can your business model sustain the hit?  Will you have to refund Chinese users their ETH?
Yes, our business model can sustain that quite ok. We don't do any business with China.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
We hit 5000 ETH today! 210 ETH was the largest single transaction so far! Cool

210 ETH today is equivalent to 150 ETH last week.

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
How are you going to contend with the Chinese ban on ICO's.  Can your business model sustain the hit?  Will you have to refund Chinese users their ETH?
former Stex member
We hit 5000 ETH today! 210 ETH was the largest single transaction so far! Cool
former Stex member
We regret to announce that we had to cancel our partnership with KRToken in S. Korea due to internal decision that has nothing to do with the project.
former Stex member
LOL i have discovered now that you can drag'n'drop moving every node on the DEEP map!!!

fantastic job
We need more such cases  Wink
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

Try to replicate https://deep.stex.exchange/g/0xae5652ea226bfae00b8d542e58231362af836fda
wich will be used in KYC and compliance. If you do, than yes, you can discuss our skills.

LOL i have discovered now that you can drag'n'drop moving every node on the DEEP map!!!

fantastic job

former Stex member
+1
It is solely aioc's opinion which looks more like an insult, though
Activity: 176
Do you have an existing platform to your exchange, this is too good to be true in my opinion this is just a fast money generator in the making better careful guys, this is another newbie making huge promises that will go nowhere.
Any exchange is "fast money generator", you are right.
But when you post your opinion about future, don't forget to add "probably".
Try to replicate https://deep.stex.exchange/g/0xae5652ea226bfae00b8d542e58231362af836fda
wich will be used in KYC and compliance. If you do, than yes, you can discuss our skills.
former Stex member
Reserved for Arabic translation. Resume is available on demand.

Done already
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Reserved for Arabic translation. Resume is available on demand.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Do you have an existing platform to your exchange, this is too good to be true in my opinion this is just a fast money generator in the making better careful guys, this is another newbie making huge promises that will go nowhere.
So, for the STEX exchange to trade all coins, I take it, it has to have a wallet that can support all 900 coins or so?  And more on the way.  
How are new coins added, just automatically?

It's difficult to imagine a user's wallet in your platform can support 900 coins.  The administration of it and the administration of adding new coins will be a nightmare imo.
Is this doable??
User wallet supports all coins, but not all of them can be used for Deposits & Withdrawals. For separate blockchaines there is a trading volume threshold,  and when it is reached, all tokens on that blockchain become valid for Deposits & Withdrawals. Otherwise you can only trade them on exchange, but can not transfer.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
So, for the STEX exchange to trade all coins, I take it, it has to have a wallet that can support all 900 coins or so?  And more on the way. 
How are new coins added, just automatically?

It's difficult to imagine a user's wallet in your platform can support 900 coins.  The administration of it and the administration of adding new coins will be a nightmare imo.
Is this doable??

former Stex member
So when will be presale ico close, date?

curent PreSale ends on September 30,
approximate ICO starting date is October 31, ICO ending date December 31
Activity: 210
So when will be presale ico close, date?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Based on the preico counter on the website, I was under the impression that the pre-ico was ending either today or tomorrow, but then I heard that preico goes until the 15K hard cap is reached or Sept 30.

Can I please get direct clarification on this? I hate spreading the wrong info

30 September has been set from the very beginning. We had plans to close earlier but since there was no marketing before the start and bitcoin rally distracted people from ICOs we decided to stick to the original plan.

After rechecking my screenshot, it did say it was ending today... so that's great to hear
Plenty of time to get my partnership link out there!
former Stex member
Based on the preico counter on the website, I was under the impression that the pre-ico was ending either today or tomorrow, but then I heard that preico goes until the 15K hard cap is reached or Sept 30.

30 September has been set from the very beginning. We had plans to close earlier but since there was no marketing before the start and bitcoin rally distracted people from ICOs we decided to stick to the original plan.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

All bounty tokens will be transfered through bounty account so they do not share this benefit. But the rest 80% comissions is going to this tokens as to any other STE token.

and if i used the same address for the investor STE tokens and for bounty?

No problem. Our system tracks token transactions and you are free to do what you want with bounty part. It will not affect originaly bought tokens. And you can sell investor's tokens partialy - the rest will be still receiving 20% bonus.
Pages:
Jump to: