Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEX.Exchange]1-st Exchange Aggregator to trade all coins in one place - page 4. (Read 27794 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
What part of the tokens from the total issue will the founders of the company receive?
The ICO description indicates that 30%. They will be distributed according to the share of each founder in the company.

Will the founders be able to sell their tokens on the exchange in the future?
Founder's tokens are restricted for transfer for 6 months after the end of the ICO.
They can sell their tokens after that date.
Will professional advisors who provide advice on the development of ICO receive any part of tokens, too?
Yes, they will. PLease find the details about STE distribution in the Whitepaper:
https://stex.exchange/media/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
What's the date of ICO? Is it going to be only for 2 hours?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Is government control over STeX possible in a while? How will this affect the freedom of users of the platform?
Activity: 266
Do I need any knowledge of programming in order to work with the STeX platform?
Activity: 266
If the cost of STE tokens doesn’t grow after the end of the ICO, will this somehow affect the company's development?
Activity: 140
former Stex member
Tell me please, can I expect any bonuses for never selling my tokens after the ICO?
Yes, you will keep 20% bonus, which is distributed first among all those who never sold their STE. So as time goes and many people will change STE in the open market, the share of those who never sold grows too. Therefore it is very wise not to sell STE ever and keep getting dividends
Hello.
If I launch my own investment fund on a platform, can I set a minimum amount of investment from users?
Sure. We replicate the whole hedge-fund system as a protected auditable investment vehicle. Fund manager will have full control over all conditions.
Will your income be formed only from commissions for transactions? Won’t you provide additional services to users?
Yes, we will. However, it's too early to discuss the details, but we understand the potential and are not going to miss the opportunities.
Hello everybody. Tell me please, will the tokens’ holders have access to the financial reports of the company? How often will they be published?
Yes. As we are targeting to become fully legal exchange with fiat in/out support, we have plans to publish financial reports quaterly.
Activity: 224
Will your income be formed only from commissions for transactions? Won’t you provide additional services to users?
Hello. What marketing companies are you going to launch to attract new users to the platform?
We rely on partnership program which was really helpfull during pre-sale stage and are going to continue STEX!UP referral campaign + heavy marketing.
Activity: 364
Hello everybody. Tell me please, will the tokens’ holders have access to the financial reports of the company? How often will they be published?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hello.
If I launch my own investment fund on a platform, can I set a minimum amount of investment from users?
Activity: 406
How often will token holders be able to receive their dividends?
Activity: 336
Will professional advisors who provide advice on the development of ICO receive any part of tokens, too?
Activity: 252
What part of the tokens from the total issue will the founders of the company receive?
The ICO description indicates that 30%. They will be distributed according to the share of each founder in the company.

Will the founders be able to sell their tokens on the exchange in the future?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Hello. Will there be a referral program in STeX? What is the reward for 1 friend invited by me?
There is already a referral program, it depends on how much your invited friend is investing, read everything about "STeX Up!" here: https://www.stex.exchange/stexup
Activity: 209
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Nice idea, good concept, sure the future is great!)))
Pages:
Jump to: