Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][STO] LegendSiam ThemePark via East West Capital ✅✅ - page 9. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

You plan to raise $ 50 million. How much money have you already received from investors?

Ask about it in the Telegram group. Moderators respond very quickly https://t.me/legendsiamofficial

Amusement park open its new part, regardless of the amount of investment, as new attractions were built for credit.

When is it planned to open a new part of the amusement park?

What budget was spent on the construction of a new part of the park?
Activity: 8
Will the main sale be held until April 20? Will there be an additional issue if all tokens are sold?
Activity: 9

In what currency do investors receive dividends? Can I make a profit in bitcoin?

If I understand correctly, then you get REIT tokens with the ability to sell them or reinvest
Activity: 8
I like that the return on my investment will constantly grow. With reinvestment, this growth can be even faster.
Activity: 4

Why do you think that new attractions can increase the number of visitors by five times?

I think that the amusement park has great potential and the attendance of the park will grow every day.

Especially after the opening of a new part of the amusement park

The amusement park has great potential, but you need professional marketers to help you increase the number of visitors.

I agree with you. To increase investor income, you need to increase the attendance of the park several times

The amusement park employs more than 300 people. I think they have a marketing department that can increase amusement park attendance.
Activity: 14

Are you planning an STO to attract investments for other assets?

The site already has information about new facilities in which it will be possible to invest in the near future

Unfortunately, they are now blocked. Investing will be open only in 2020

Now you can invest in LegendSiam. This project is very profitable and promising. Further it will be possible to consider other projects

Constantly growing income is the best that can be for investors. Especially in combination with security

What year was your amusement park open?

When is it planned to launch a new part of the amusement park?

The construction of a new part of the park is almost complete. In 2020, visitors will be able to experience new attractions

This is great when investors get instant returns after investing. This reduces the risk of losing all the money.

It is always nice to receive dividends immediately after investing. A project can be very profitable in the long run.

To make a profit, do you need to open a bank account in a Thai bank?

Not. You can exchange tokens for any other cryptocurrency or fiat and withdraw to your bank card
What is the return on investment?

If I invest $ 1,000, how much will I earn in 5 years?

You plan to raise $ 50 million. How much money have you already received from investors?

Ask about it in the Telegram group. Moderators respond very quickly https://t.me/legendsiamofficial

Amusement park open its new part, regardless of the amount of investment, as new attractions were built for credit.
In what currency do investors receive dividends? Can I make a profit in bitcoin?

What year was your amusement park open?

When is it planned to launch a new part of the amusement park?

The construction of a new part of the park is almost complete. In 2020, visitors will be able to experience new attractions

This is great when investors get instant returns after investing. This reduces the risk of losing all the money.

It is always nice to receive dividends immediately after investing. A project can be very profitable in the long run.

To make a profit, do you need to open a bank account in a Thai bank?

Will the main sale of tokens last until April 20, 2020?

How many tokens are still on sale?

This is unlikely. I think there are large investors in the project who will buy all tokens in the near future

Why do you think that new attractions can increase the number of visitors by five times?

I think that the amusement park has great potential and the attendance of the park will grow every day.

Especially after the opening of a new part of the amusement park

The amusement park has great potential, but you need professional marketers to help you increase the number of visitors.

I agree with you. To increase investor income, you need to increase the attendance of the park several times

Are you planning an STO to attract investments for other assets?

The site already has information about new facilities in which it will be possible to invest in the near future

Unfortunately, they are now blocked. Investing will be open only in 2020

Now you can invest in LegendSiam. This project is very profitable and promising. Further it will be possible to consider other projects

When will new investment projects appear?
Do you work only with objects from Thailand?

https://www.vewc.com/insight/projects

Apparently this team wants to take the tourism business in Thailand to a new level. The main thing is that investments would always be profitable

Amusement park tickets can be bought online?

Yes. Tickets are sold on the official website https://legendsiam.com/

You have created 1 million tokens.

For $ 47, you can buy only the first 300,000 tokens?

Yes. The remaining $ 700,000 will be sold at $ 50.

In the near future, a new part of the amusement park will be opened and investors will begin to receive income

I see that your company is officially registered in U.S. Security and Exchange Commission

This is very good for your investors.

Investors can be sure that this is a real company that is responsible for every action.

However, the prospect of your investment you have to calculate yourself

I see that your company is officially registered in U.S. Security and Exchange Commission

This is very good for your investors.
Pages:
Jump to: