Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][STO] LegendSiam ThemePark via East West Capital ✅✅ - page 4. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Have you created your blockchain for STO?

Why didn’t you use Ethereum or TRON?

The total project cost is $ 131 million? What is the payback period of the project?

The LegendSiam team does not disclose information about total revenue and expenses. The profitability calculator is on the project website

Judging by the calculator, you can get excellent profit in 5 years, while the risk from investment in LegendSiam remains low

Is this profit calculated without taking into account the possibility of reinvestment?

Yes. This is the net annual return for investors. Reinvestment not possible due to SEC rules

However, it is worthwhile to understand that the price of the token will also rise and perhaps you can sell your tokens twice as expensive in a year

How will investors receive dividends? Will the profit be credited in tokens or fiat?

If I understand correctly, then investors receive cryptocurrency and can exchange tokens for fiat in their personal account

In February 2020, a token exchange will be launched in your account. But for me it remains unclear at what rate the exchange will work

Why create your own exchange if you can add a token to a popular exchange and increase the demand for your asset?

This is done for the convenience of investors. Each token holder can instantly exchange tokens for fiat
Activity: 14

Do you plan to hold additional investment rounds in the future to raise funds?

Additional investment for LegendSiam?

I think this will not be necessary in the near future, since now you need to repay the loan

Now the Legend Siam team has one task - to raise $ 50 million to repay the loan.
Has your project been screened by the SEC or other audit firms?

The total project cost is $ 131 million? What is the payback period of the project?

The LegendSiam team does not disclose information about total revenue and expenses. The profitability calculator is on the project website

Judging by the calculator, you can get excellent profit in 5 years, while the risk from investment in LegendSiam remains low

Is this profit calculated without taking into account the possibility of reinvestment?

Yes. This is the net annual return for investors. Reinvestment not possible due to SEC rules
You are creating a great option for passive income. I like that I invest in an asset and make an annual profit.
Should all STO members confirm KYC?

Every investor who bought tokens is a full owner of the share of the amusement park?

Yes. If you bought tokens, then theoretically you are a co-owner of an amusement park

Therefore, the price of tokens will not be able to fall too low, since the tokens are supported by a real asset in the video of the amusement park

The main thing is that the price of the token grows steadily, and investors receive dividends.

After the release on the stock exchange, the price of tokens can rise significantly

Where did you get the information that the Legend Siam token will be added to the stock exchange?
What is the average daily attendance at an amusement park over the past week?
The amusement park also offers many third-party services https://legendsiam.com/en/activities/

Is it also an amusement park profit?

What events do you plan to hold for the New Year and Chinese New Year?

The schedule of all events and announcements you can see on the official website https://legendsiam.com/

How will investors receive dividends? Will the profit be credited in tokens or fiat?

If I understand correctly, then investors receive cryptocurrency and can exchange tokens for fiat in their personal account

In February 2020, a token exchange will be launched in your account. But for me it remains unclear at what rate the exchange will work

Why create your own exchange if you can add a token to a popular exchange and increase the demand for your asset?
Activity: 12

Do you plan to hold additional investment rounds in the future to raise funds?

Additional investment for LegendSiam?

I think this will not be necessary in the near future, since now you need to repay the loan

Every investor who bought tokens is a full owner of the share of the amusement park?

Yes. If you bought tokens, then theoretically you are a co-owner of an amusement park

Therefore, the price of tokens will not be able to fall too low, since the tokens are supported by a real asset in the video of the amusement park

The main thing is that the price of the token grows steadily, and investors receive dividends.

After the release on the stock exchange, the price of tokens can rise significantly
If you do not sell all tokens on STO, will you conduct IEO on popular exchanges?

Are you planning any marketing campaigns for the New Year holidays?

I did not find any information about marketing campaigns. If these are security tokens, then they are unlikely to be distributed just like that

Are you negotiating with large venture capital funds?

I think this is definitely happening. The project wants to attract $ 50 million, and without major investors it will be very difficult to do.
Does the amusement park have seasonality?

What months is the Legend Siam Theme Park growing in popularity?
Pages:
Jump to: